Does Age Really Matter to You?

Bailey

17 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

that sounds really cliché Im willing to bet if it were Rocco he'd have a more creative selection of items :shifty: so speaking of what did you get Game?

I’m sure it’s not far off

I got four new tops/shirts & two bottles of Johnny Walker from my friends :wub: 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

I’m sure it’s not far off

I got four new tops/shirts & two bottles of Johnny Walker from my friends :wub: 

that's cool I got a bottle of Grey Goose, a sweater, a bunch of food a new blue tooth wireless speaker kinda pricey a new wallet I really needed

11 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

I'm not sure my new wallet is that great I got it on Amazon and it was 11 bucks I probably should have spent more I may send it back since I havent used it

Use that shit. My current wallet is Coach (and my next will be coach). Cost me $35. Well worth it. I washed it twice though. Time for a new one since I’ve had it for eight years 

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

Use that shit. My current wallet is Coach (and my next will be coach). Cost me $35. Well worth it. I washed it twice though. Time for a new one since I’ve had it for eight years 

I didn't think about brand, it was more about durability and utility :unsure:

I've been on both sides now, I've hooked up with an 18 & 19 yr old, and I've dated someone the same age range as my parents. I see the benefits of being with younger (you can literally train them ) I see the benefit to being with older (.......they know how to work you cause they been fuckin longer than you've been alive, they've known how to handle a dick before you knew how to handle yours...umph). sexually it's hot, but in terms of dating, it can be a fine line of "parenting" that is not attractive on either end & is a major buzz kill. So technically I'm open for it, but in my experience, I too prefer the +/- 5-7yrs (I'm actually really ok with 10+ older the older I get).

Basically, short answer "no" with a "but", long answer "yes" with an "if". It's all circumstantial and depending on the individual(s) entirely

• Upvote 1

On 12/26/2017 at 2:15 AM, jarrylf said:

I've been on both sides now, I've hooked up with an 18 & 19 yr old, and I've dated someone the same age range as my parents. I see the benefits of being with younger (you can literally train them ) I see the benefit to being with older (.......they know how to work you cause they been fuckin longer than you've been alive, they've known how to handle a dick before you knew how to handle yours...umph). sexually it's hot, but in terms of dating, it can be a fine line of "parenting" that is not attractive on either end & is a major buzz kill. So technically I'm open for it, but in my experience, I too prefer the +/- 5-7yrs (I'm actually really ok with 10+ older the older I get).

Basically, short answer "no" with a "but", long answer "yes" with an "if". It's all circumstantial and depending on the individual(s) entirely

BUT let's give you yours for that very well encompassing post, however let's get back to that training part of said post.....I think a lot of this is personality and whether you are a dom person or more laid back, I do not think I'm the best to train a person, I can, and I do tend to offer advice but to be in a relationship with a kid that doesn't know much isnt going to work, because for me it's going to be all work, what about the days that I just want to be pampered and catered to?