I missed this place

vibeology

I was here when it went down,  the board wouldnt refresh and posts weren't going thru, I thought so many things,  I did NOT think I was suspended no beef had popped off I did notice the board having issues so I figured it had crashed. After awhile ( a week) or so I thought maybe Angie decided to pull the plug. I've been on FB a lot more :lol: which I hate <_< glad to see it's back a nice Christmas gift shall we say...thank you Angie come thru gurl :lol:

• Upvote 1

I apologize again for the inconvenience y’all. I couldn’t even get in to the Admin control panel to send y’all the bulk mail. Just know that if I pulled the plug for good, I would tell you all but I have no intention of doing that anytime soon. 

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, Amy said:

WooHoo! So glad things are up and running again. I did miss you guys and there really isn’t another good Janet forum at all, I did a search just in case things were down for good here.

The setup for Xone does nothing for me at all, I knew fast it wasn't going to work for me, they do have a lot more users there but that doesnt matter to me this board is family -_-

• Upvote 3

Just now, Angela said:

I apologize again for the inconvenience y’all. I couldn’t even get in to the Admin control panel to send y’all the bulk mail. Just know that if I pulled the plug for good, I would tell you all by I have no intention of doing that anytime soon. 

AWWWWWW...I'm sorry I just have to thank you for this , you have no idea I went into withdrawals....I know I know "shame" -_-  ugh I stooped to FB ....ewww <_<

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

The setup for Xone does nothing for me at all, I knew fast it wasn't going to work for me, they do have a lot more users there but that doesnt matter to me this board is family -_-

Yeah, I can’t deal with too many forum users it’s just like a group of strangers posting.

I will admit to stooping low enough during down time to binge reading some LSA threads tho. I got 52/89 pages into the Debarge Family Tea IV thread :unsure:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy said:

Yeah, I can’t deal with too many forum users it’s just like a group of strangers posting.

I will admit to stooping low enough during down time to binge reading some LSA threads tho. I got 52/89 pages into the Debarge Family Tea IV thread :unsure:

I’m on that forum lol

3 minutes ago, Amy said:

I went thru the stages of grief, I did bargaining which was just call Invision and pay the bill, but then I thought that's over stepping a boundary, this is Angie's board not mine and Angie probably can pay the bill better than me, I eventually reached acceptance which was this board is never coming back, so I was going through a New York Times best seller list of books to read, I do like reading...but using FB everyday was my lowest point of 2017 :lol:

And though it has dropped a bit, this site had an uptick in activity during the tour. So much so, that I had to pay extra because of the amount of users on the site since my agreement plan is by the average number of users in a certain time period is what determines my rate. So it is nice to see some of that on here. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Angela said:

I apologize again for the inconvenience y’all. I couldn’t even get in to the Admin control panel to send y’all the bulk mail. Just know that if I pulled the plug for good, I would tell you all by I have no intention of doing that anytime soon. 

I had a few people hit you up so I know you got tired of those messages lol. MY bad. I was like tell her I can take over and pay or whatever to keep the forum going :lol: 

5 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

Finally, i hated reading those fb Janet groups 

here is the problem and continues to be, there is not an official Janet forum for ALL....there's a shit ton of "stuff" all over the damn place, I miss the Miss Janet fanclub it was official and Janet herself would peep in and not say she was there

• Upvote 1

On 12/22/2017 at 2:10 PM, Angela said:

And though it has dropped a bit, this site had an uptick in activity during the tour. So much so, that I had to pay extra because of the amount of users on the site since my agreement plan is by the average number of users in a certain time period is what determines my rate. So it is nice to see some of that on here. 

Do you need us to contribute to the fees? The strip has been good lately. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:07 PM, Bailey. said:

I went thru the stages of grief, I did bargaining which was just call Invision and pay the bill, but then I thought that's over stepping a boundary, this is Angie's board not mine and Angie probably can pay the bill better than me, I eventually reached acceptance which was this board is never coming back, so I was going through a New York Times best seller list of books to read, I do like reading...but using FB everyday was my lowest point of 2017 :lol:

Didn't Janet teach you anything :D

I don't believe our Mother Angie would do so without telling us anyhow

On 12/22/2017 at 5:24 PM, janet.1814 said:

Finally, i hated reading those fb Janet groups 

I'm in Janet FB groups but i'm also in other fb groups and they taught me how to read bitches from A-Z and when it comes to Janet I'm a professor at reading hoes and their faves :) 

2 hours ago, vibeology said:

Didn't Janet teach you anything :D

I don't believe our Mother Angie would do so without telling us anyhow

That consideration was another thing I knew enough about Angie to believe she wouldn't shut us down without notice I just couldn't make any sense of the fact it was down for over a week and no one I spoke with had a clue what was going on.....I freaked out a lil :lol: