Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Amy

Christmas in Miami! Janet Jackson takes son Eissa to the pool as she prepares for her first holiday as a mom

Recommended Posts

Damn she's so pretty without makeup. Joey used to be fine when he was younger too. Eissa little curly haired chunky butt lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bailey. said:

that baby is a big boy, I hope it balances out with his father's height though

I think he looks big because Janet is so petite, he is certainly not overly chubby but I can definitely see him slimming down and having Wissam’s build especially once he starts walking properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Amy said:

I think he looks big because Janet is so petite, he is certainly not overly chubby but I can definitely see him slimming down and having Wissam’s build especially once he starts walking properly.

I cannot wait to see that boy walk :lol:  that's gonna be something, but with everyone carrying him around he might never want to walk :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bailey. said:

I cannot wait to see that boy walk :lol:  that's gonna be something, but with everyone carrying him around he might never want to walk :lol:

“Joey” *clicks fingers* “carry me” :lol:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what Eissa will be like will he grow up and be in business and private or like entertainment or what? He's sooooo adorable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, vibeology said:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

so she didn't spend Xmas in London as papers claimed?

 

This Miami trip was a couple days before the actual holiday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so happy that of all the miracles and great things in the world that could happen to Janet Jackson, that she became a mom :wub:  I didnt think we would see the day -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, State of the Game said:

This Miami trip was a couple days before the actual holiday 

i know...we haven't seen anything since. just wondered whether she stayed there or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×