Sign in to follow this  
Amy

Christmas in Miami! Janet Jackson takes son Eissa to the pool as she prepares for her first holiday as a mom

Damn she's so pretty without makeup. Joey used to be fine when he was younger too. Eissa little curly haired chunky butt lol

3 hours ago, Bailey. said:

that baby is a big boy, I hope it balances out with his father's height though

I think he looks big because Janet is so petite, he is certainly not overly chubby but I can definitely see him slimming down and having Wissam’s build especially once he starts walking properly.

21 minutes ago, Amy said:

I think he looks big because Janet is so petite, he is certainly not overly chubby but I can definitely see him slimming down and having Wissam’s build especially once he starts walking properly.

I cannot wait to see that boy walk :lol:  that's gonna be something, but with everyone carrying him around he might never want to walk :lol:

9 hours ago, Bailey. said:

I cannot wait to see that boy walk :lol:  that's gonna be something, but with everyone carrying him around he might never want to walk :lol:

“Joey” *clicks fingers* “carry me” :lol:

• Upvote 1

I wonder what Eissa will be like will he grow up and be in business and private or like entertainment or what? He's sooooo adorable

35 minutes ago, vibeology said:

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

so she didn't spend Xmas in London as papers claimed?

This Miami trip was a couple days before the actual holiday 

I am so happy that of all the miracles and great things in the world that could happen to Janet Jackson, that she became a mom :wub:  I didnt think we would see the day -_-

13 hours ago, State of the Game said:

This Miami trip was a couple days before the actual holiday 

i know...we haven't seen anything since. just wondered whether she stayed there or not.