Merry Christmas!

Amy

Merry Christmas, I'm at the hospital working, on days like this its usually just one surgical tech on duty so that's me, and if I decided to call off that would mean someone whose not working and not here would have to come in my place, which would not be pretty for me unless something serious happen to justify my absence so I'm here. I was home with my mom and brother things went well there but I had to take off to be here

Its so damn quiet here....Ima need to bust out my laptop and watch Netflix and Riverdale

they wrapped it in a board game box, so when I started to open it, I was like <_< a fishing game? WTF am I supposed to do with this ? :lmao: then I opened it all the way and was just blown away, I love love canvas art prints, and I own several so when I saw this it was like OMG I can't believe someone thought of so many things I like and got it right!...I took the pic at work so that cracked ass wall is the men's locker room :filenails:

found it online already :lol:https://www.artfromaudio.com/products/janet-jackson-nasty

Wow I haven’t seen anything like that before, what a thoughtful gift.

i am recovering from the last 2 days, I haven’t felt this tired in a long time and I’m pissed that the few things I had my eye on pre Christmas are not part of the Christmas sales. Typical.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Amy said:

Wow I haven’t seen anything like that before, what a thoughtful gift.

i am recovering from the last 2 days, I haven’t felt this tired in a long time and I’m pissed that the few things I had my eye on pre Christmas are not part of the Christmas sales. Typical.

I hope you feel better :(

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

I hope you feel better :(

Thanks, I was ill in the night, I think it was from all the different and richer food and drink that I have had in the past couple of days. I have fallen asleep twice today which isn’t like me. I will have to restrain myself New Year’s Day.

57 minutes ago, Amy said:

Thanks, I was ill in the night, I think it was from all the different and richer food and drink that I have had in the past couple of days. I have fallen asleep twice today which isn’t like me. I will have to restrain myself New Year’s Day.

Oh that kinda sick, yeah I had the Christmas Eve, I switched up my Bloody Mary mix to what was available at the store that was open, not good