NEW PICTURE/PAPARAZZI - Janet leaving Miami!

feehgarcia

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

I love that she didn’t spend the holiday with family unless it was one day

that family as we know are Jehovah witnesses or at least were, I dont think they're big on the holidays so much as having a family gathering here and there, but the family I do believe is divided over MJ's kids and the Estate, Janet doesn't mess with Latoya, I haven't seen a pic of those two together in years, and Janet said she gets close to certain family members at different times, she was close with Jermaine and may still be, but Randy is her roll dog atm.   Please dont take this post as a rebuke of yours, Im just commenting before you get to pecking on your iPad :sigh:

4 hours ago, Bailey. said:

that family as we know are Jehovah witnesses or at least were, I dont think they're big on the holidays so much as having a family gathering here and there, but the family I do believe is divided over MJ's kids and the Estate, Janet doesn't mess with Latoya, I haven't seen a pic of those two together in years, and Janet said she gets close to certain family members at different times, she was close with Jermaine and may still be, but Randy is her roll dog atm.   Please dont take this post as a rebuke of yours, Im just commenting before you get to pecking on your iPad :sigh:

iPhone and I’m just rebuking ET’s story

Janet speaks to her family members alot more frequently than ppl realize so to say "she doesn't mess with Latoya" is bullshit. We don't know that. We never see Janet in a pic with Marlon, does that mean she doesn't communicate with him and/or doesnt see him? :blink: there aren't photos taken 24 hours around the clock following Janet's every move. The Jackson family is unique in the way of not being extremely close (physically), they all have always done their own thing..but they come together for special occasions. Did we forget Janet had said one time her and Mike hadn't spoken in 2 years, for no particular reason? So let's stop creating a narrative that's baseless juss because we DONT SEE A PHOTO. Holla at me when someone shows Janet's call log, and it shows she hasn't spoke to any of her family members in 6 months.. until...please .with the silly assumptions

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the usual suspect shows up disagrees with anything I say because its his job to follow my posts no matter what I say...that's the bullshit here and that's silly...sometimes you just keep it moving you dont come after every statement a person makes to be the anti-thesis of what they say, because in reality you have some kinda issue with the poster more than anything. There is a basis to believe Janet and Latoya do not speak, MJ kids and the estate of which Latoya sided with

The problem on this board is whether some folks can admit it or not they have some serious issues with people they have never met, and yet somehow have to go on this negative campaign against another member, what I think would be better is if you dont really like the person, just move on, dont take what they say and continue to argue against it like you're changing someone's mind or opinion, it is my opinion Janet and Latoya don't deal with one another, and I never mentioned other family members Im sure they do talk in private

To be fair.. Dayz is right. You do not know their relationship at all. Not even slightly. None of us do

You, yet again, spew bullshit as if you know what you’re talking about then double-down on that opinion and get mad at the fact that someone called you out on it :lmao: 

You can have an opinion but at least make sense of it. I didn’t have the energy to challenge you which is why i didn’t 

• Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

To be fair.. Dayz is right. You do not know their relationship at all. Not even slightly. None of us do

You, yet again, spew bullshit as if you know what you’re talking about then double-down on that opinion and get mad at the fact that someone called you out on it :lmao: 

You can have an opinion but at least make sense of it. I didn’t have the energy to challenge you which is why i didn’t 

Ive pointed out several times, its the same people that have to "challenge" "fight" another's perspective, this is a message board to support Janet not manufacture drama with one another. Dayz is wrong because he without fail spends his time and energy following many posts and topics I'm in going against anything said, it's bias at the least, and hate at the most, it doesn't take much to point that out, I say up ya'll come saying nope down, and Im a grown ass man Im not going to keep this ignorant behavior as something tolerated, its the same people over and over that's bullshit...AND Im not double down so much as Im standing my ground, Im calling it out and I know right, there's a select few here that for whatever reason think "I don't like Bailey, so anything he got to say Im clapping at it" which to me sounds crazy as hell :blink: you feel that much hate for a person you will never meet? really

And we do know Latoya and Janet's relationship to a degree, Latoya showing up trying to fight her during the recording of the Janet album to Janet saying herself when she was staying at Trump plaza she passed Latoya and did not stop to speak....does that sound remotely like close?

58 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

And we do know Latoya and Janet's relationship to a degree, Latoya showing up trying to fight her during the recording of the Janet album to Janet saying herself when she was staying at Trump plaza she passed Latoya and did not stop to speak....does that sound remotely like close?

Okay Bailey.. stop making up facts or pretending your opinions are factual with zero basis or outdated (by far outdated) fact. It’s 2017 and you’re citing shit from 20-30 years ago :blink: 

No we don’t. That fight happened in 1996 (it was TVR not janet.) So we know the past... 20 years ago.

we do not know 2017’s status. Arguing that we do while citing something for four years ago is stupid ??‍♂️

6 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Okay Bailey.. stop making up facts or pretending your opinions are factual with zero basis or outdated (by far outdated) fact. It’s 2017 and you’re citing shit from 20-30 years ago :blink: 

No we don’t. That fight happened in 1996 (it was TVR not janet.) So we know the past... 20 years ago.

we do not know 2017’s status. Arguing that we do while citing something for four years ago is stupid ??‍♂️

wrong it was Janet. I have receipts I've been in this game longer than you. Citing something from 4 years ago is still opinions and observations made at the overall context of their relationship, the fact you didn't get that is stupid on your part. Secondly I did not make up facts, and my opinion remains the same when I see a post of Latoya from any Janet show recent maybe Id reexamine my opinion, I bet Latoya hasn't even met Eissa

11 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

I have receipts

observations made at the overall context of their relationship, the fact you didn't get that is stupid on your part

Link 

Cool but relationships change in four years making that link irrelevant and stupid (common sense)

I’m not going around and around with you on this. We do not know Janet’s relationship status with certain family members. That’s a fact. ??‍♂️

Just now, State of the Game said:

Link 

Cool but relationships change in four years making that link irrelevant and stupid (common sense)

I’m not going around and around with you on this. We do not know Janet’s relationship status with certain family members. That’s a fact. ??‍♂️

so the absence of evidence is the evidence of absence? Because you don't see it, its not there right? Yet you also said correctly that Janet hadn't spoken to Michael in years at some point too ...no we can continue to go in circles all day :filenails: 

1 minute ago, Bailey. said:

so the absence of evidence is the evidence of absence? Because you don't see it, its not there right? Yet you also said correctly that Janet hadn't spoken to Michael in years at some point too ...no we can continue to go in circles all day :filenails: 

Sooooo no link that it was janet. and not TVR? 

The absence of common sense from you is all that matters. We DO NOT KNOW the relationship status with Janet and her family. We cannot go around assuming shit bc they’ve had an estrange relationship 20 years ago ??‍♂️

I didn’t say anything about MJ ??‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Sooooo no link that it was janet. and not TVR? 

The absence of common sense from you is all that matters. We DO NOT KNOW the relationship status with Janet and her family. We cannot go around assuming shit bc they’ve had an estrange relationship 20 years ago ??‍♂️

I didn’t say anything about MJ ??‍♂️ 

its during this interview but not within this clip of it that Janet speaks on Latoya

12 minutes ago, Dal said:

I heard she hasn’t spoken to Mike in like over 8yrs ??‍♂️ 

I think (thus my fucking opinion) that because the family is soooo big its kinda easy for them to not be in touch, they have kids that have their own kids so its a lot going on there

I guess all families are similar to a degree in that we get on better with some than others and there are those we speak to more often. Nobody knows how often Janet and her family see/speak/text/email each other and i am sure that there are times when people are more in favour than at other times. Janet and LaToya have seemingly had a more complicated relationship than some of the other siblings. There were the issues when LaToya was married to Jack Gordon but in a video interview after both of their divorces Janet said she was closest to LaToya. Nobody really knows what it is like now we are just guessing, there is no real evidence to support how close or how distant they are. I know LaToya has her bashers but I do hope for the best between the two of them.

• Like 1