Cardi B....can we talk?

Bailey

I was praying for this chick, dont let it be a one hit wonder, her second single was released at I think a bad time, the end of year holidays when folks aint checking and its not even in the top 10 on Itunes, it actually dropped a lot

Now Im not a hater, but what she gone do?

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

Bartier Cardi is not that great imo. It's like when Gaga tried to recreate Bad Romance as Judas. 

I thought it was doing well on iTunes?

Judas went Gold tho and semi worked by getting her a top ten hit 

Cardi B is gonna be a one hit wonder. I don’t care for her that much. I didn’t bother downloading her only hit

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:22 PM, Utopia said:

Im tired of all this trap/mumble rap shit. Can't wait for this trend to vanish. 

I hope it does...the frequencies that music tends to emit do not agree with my spirit

I wouldn't know this chick if Janet didnt sample her for a few seconds on tour

• Upvote 1

On 1/2/2018 at 6:13 PM, State of the Game said:

Cardi B is gonna be a one hit wonder.

No, she's definitely going to have more solo hits. 

No Limit is #5 and Motorsport is #7, both are killing it on urban radio and her features on those tracks are getting the most attention.

Not sure how Bartier Cardi will do or if it will last. But it's a cute debut.

La Modelo is definitely going to be a huge worldwide hit in Latin countries. Ozuna is the king right now of reggaeton with his fine self.

And tonight, the Finesse remix with Bruno Mars is coming and it'll just add to her growing tally of hits!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kishi said:

No, she's definitely going to have more solo hits. 

No Limit is #5 and Motorsport is #7, both are killing it on urban radio and her features on those tracks are getting the most attention.

Not sure how Bartier Cardi will do or if it will last. But it's a cute debut.

La Modelo is definitely going to be a huge worldwide hit in Latin countries. Ozuna is the king right now of reggaeton with his fine self.

And tonight, the Finesse remix with Bruno Mars is coming and it'll just add to her growing tally of hits!

I just say shit to say shit. I don’t know her discography like that but I’m happy to see her collaborate with Nicki Minaj

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vibeology said:

I hope it does...the frequencies that music tends to emit do not agree with my spirit

I wouldn't know this chick if Janet didnt sample her for a few seconds on tour

Right?! It's super annoying, it all sounds the same and lets not even talk about the lyrics :rolleyes: 

I like how cardi let loose on this Finesse remix with Bruno 

13 hours ago, Bailey. said:

let me just say this, its uber ratchet as hell to name yo babies after drinks. Cardi B is actually named Bacardi, and she has a sister named Hennessey :sigh: 

:lol:

Cardi's real name is Belcalis (which is a made up name). Her younger sister's was born Hennessey and then Belcalis got the nickname Bacardi. Still ratchet. 

1 hour ago, Utopia said:

Right?! It's super annoying, it all sounds the same and lets not even talk about the lyrics :rolleyes: 

I like how cardi let loose on this Finesse remix with Bruno 

Yesss, she's giving me a Left Eye vibe and I love it.