• Announcements

• Angela

Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
kidfresh832

The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

Ouch! :lol:

I remember hearing he had a new movie but didn't know it was with Woody Allen. *sigh*

#Cancelled

(checks my faves right quick, yup they're all ally's for real) Again......how convenient for me

Related image

....... No wonder his new dumpster is called Man Of The Woods, it'll be the only place he belongs. Outted again for being a ignorant know nothing selfish opportunist fake uninformed asshole  he's always been.

Image result for Janet Jackson eye roll gif

• Upvote 1

Oh dear. -_- 

Time's up. -_- 

6 hours ago, Obayifo said:

So I heard that Justin is now getting dragged for wearing a #TimesUp pin but worked with Woody Allen in the past or is going to work with the problematic director and when asked about working with him he said something like he 'i don't get into all of that'...is this true Game :unsure:

I honestly don’t care about his film career. I’m not here for that

16 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Proving that that label means absolutely nothing and that she’s garbage

that didn't even make sense just like Justin's new track

• Like 1

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

I honestly don’t care about his film career. I’m not here for that

You moron it’s deeper than just his film career.. it goes to his character... he’s the textbook definition of an opportunist.. and he’s a blatant hypocrite.. and so are you.. don’t you ever talk shit about trump again.. 

• Upvote 2

I havent heard a White dude called that many bitches since December 28th :whistle:

Just now, jarrylf said:

What Justin's comeback looks like right about now

Related image

Its going through a lot of miss fires, that whole LA dodgers ballcap deal, the new song, the BLM movement, Janet's name in the SB headlines, and now this. Ive seen his Twitter account swiped back several days at least twice now

10 hours ago, jarrylf said:

So you're saying her father isn't Venezualan, or is Venezuelan not latin, which lie is it?

Related image

He sounds so fuckin' dumb saying that doesn't he :lol: 

Filthy never reached number 1 on Itunes, Bruno Mars is holding that number 1 hard, and now Ed Sherran is number two pushing JT down to number 3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bailey. said:

Its going through a lot of miss fires, that whole LA dodgers ballcap deal, the new song, the BLM movement, Janet's name in the SB headlines, and now this. Ive seen his Twitter account swiped back several days at least twice now

I said it when him doing the SB was a rumour and I'll say it again......wouldn't it be ironic as fuck if him doing the SB was his downfall........and..........well...he might wanna learn to juggle, ride a unicycle,  perform with live animals, sing, eat fire (out of his mouth and up his ass), call Janet, Bruno, Gaga, Michael's ghost, &  Beyonoce to even get people to forget about his basic stupidity and blindly buy and support him again.

Image result for Janet Jackson gif

• Upvote 1

this is not the rollout he needed,  and only God knows how the SB will go. He could put out another song but that would look like the first was a fail so I dont know

I want Janet to sit back and watch his ass suffer just like he did her

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

I want Janet to sit back and watch his ass suffer just like he did her

jalwvid_08.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

jalwvid_08.jpg

Let's see if the Black help he's using once again for this album works for him

The irony is tho, what Janet would have to do to make them even stevens........if she called the press to dump on him too.....that'd make it legit full circle, but Janet's not petty & selfish like him

2 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Let's see if the Black help he's using once again for this album works for him

Right after he finishes crying about how unfair this all is for him 

Image result for Justin Timberlake crying gif

Then Tim & Pharell will put on some MJ videos to calm him down and get him some "new" ideas.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

The irony is tho, what Janet would have to do to make them even stevens........if she called the press to dump on him too.....that'd make it legit full circle, but Janet's not petty & selfish like him

Right after he finishes crying about how unfair this all is for him 

Image result for Justin Timberlake crying gif

Then Tim & Pharell will put on some MJ videos to calm him down and get him some "new" ideas.

image.png

4 hours ago, Bailey. said:

this is not the rollout he needed,  and only God knows how the SB will go. He could put out another song but that would look like the first was a fail so I dont know

He’s releasing many songs before the album releases. Four songs to be exact... with music videos that were already made. 

This thread is so popular that I said that last Thursday or so

4 hours ago, Dal said:

it’s deeper than just his film career.. 

Yeah... no.

MJ napped with children, took multiple drugs, and changed his skin tone but still has your full support. :coffee: 

It’s also hypocritical... Emma Stone, Sam Rockwell, & Hugh Jackman all have worked with Racist Allen. It’s not that deep

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, jarrylf said:

What Justin's comeback looks like right about now

Related image

So you're basically saying that Justin Timberlake should just go ahead and change the name of the album to 'Man of the Suicide Forest' and have his next video feature Logan Paul because it couldn't possibly get any worse right...

chile

At this point I need Justin to don a green hoodie that reads 'Coolest tool in the tool box' and go sit down somewhere.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Obayifo said:

So you're basically saying that Justin Timberlake should just go ahead and change the name of the album to 'Man of the Suicide Forest' and have his next video feature Logan Paul because it couldn't possibly get any worse right...

chile

At this point I need Justin to don a green hoodie that reads 'Coolest tool in the tool box' and go sit down somewhere.

That's the fun of it all, it's the very beginning of the era......he has to actually do promo....and potentially make this all work...Watch him try to host SNL for a month or co-host with Fallon for a week as damage control.....cause this damage needs big time controlling lol He's gonna be desperate as fuck.

Let’s not count him out after ONE single

The Super Bowl is the biggest event of the year. Releasing the album before it is smart and will capitalize bigly

He’ll host SNL and probably show up with his butt buddy Jimmy ‘Sucks at Interviews” Fallon