Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Angela

      Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

      General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

      Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

      Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

      What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.
       
Sign in to follow this  
kidfresh832

The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

Recommended Posts

Problem is though.......him even doing the Superbowl is controversial in a negative way for him, that may have an effect too, especially with bad reception to his music, of the multiple singles he's supposed to throw at the world if nothing sticks it decreases the viewership, especially since he's outted for not being an ally...he needs a distraction BAD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Problem is though.......him even doing the Superbowl is controversial in a negative way for him, that may have an effect too, especially with bad reception to his music, of the multiple singles he's supposed to throw at the world if nothing sticks it decreases the viewership, especially since he's outted for not being an ally...he needs a distraction BAD

He only released one song out of four (as proposed BEFORE his first single) 

No. Releasing songs every week will not diminish his SB performance since his hits will be displayed, probably 

Working for Woody Bigot is not necessarily not being an “ally”. He didn’t know we’d go through this time of sexual abuse by men in Hollywood when he filmed that shit film

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

He only released one song out of four (as proposed BEFORE his first single) 

No. Releasing songs every week will not diminish his SB performance since his hits will be displayed, probably 

Working for Woody Bigot is not necessarily not being an “ally”. He didn’t know we’d go through this time of sexual abuse by men in Hollywood when he filmed that shit film

It will be a problem if they continue the trend of being laughably bad. And the thing is though, this Superbowl was doomed from the jump, at every event 

It's not even just that he worked with him, it's that Sunday night, he boasted about the solidarity and wearing the pin, but had a chance to speak out and he choose not to...thus he's ally for pretend, he could've not worn the pin at all and kept the same stance, he'd probably be called out too but it'd be less hypocritical, :coffee:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Yeah... no.

MJ napped with children, took multiple drugs, and changed his skin tone but still has your full support. :coffee: 

It’s also hypocritical... Emma Stone, Sam Rockwell, & Hugh Jackman all have worked with Racist Allen. It’s not that deep

Omg the “whataboutism” is STRONG with this one! You are a true trump supporter through and through and it’s shooooowing lol

So petty you are.. talk shit about MJ cuz ur backed into a corner knowing damn well u don’t have a leg to stand on in this debate.. MJ went thru some shit in his life.. JT wasn’t abused physically and mentally as a young child thru adulthood.. JT didn’t have a skin disease at the peak of his global stardom.. JT has done interviews bragging about the drugs he’s taken (a la Rollingstone 2003).. but because he’s white he gets a pass from you and mainstream America.. you are a POS Norman and you know it..

you must be so bitter knowing you weren’t born a white woman 🙄 

and you wanna talk shit about those other actors?? Be. My. Guest. But don’t use that as an excuse for your boy.. they can all be wrong simultaneously

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

Working for Woody Bigot is not necessarily not being an “ally”. He didn’t know we’d go through this time of sexual abuse by men in Hollywood when he filmed that shit film

By this logic since Jt “didn’t know” there’d be this national social movement, then he should be given the all clear to be a hypocrite? Cuz I know for sure everybody, including JT, knew what kind of director they signed up to work for. This is far from the first time voices have been raised in protest of Allen and his work.

Norman you would do anything to not make yourself look like the POS you truly are.. you’re an internet troll, a hypocrite by your own statements, you seemingly care very little about your own racial standing in this country yet pretend to be outraged by 45, you stan for two artists who could not be more different in their approach to social injustices....yet you don’t see the blatant idiocy in everything you’ve said in this thread...

go get fucked off a cliff

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dal said:

Omg the “whataboutism” is STRONG with this one! You are a true trump supporter through and through and it’s shooooowing lol

So petty you are.. talk shit about MJ cuz ur backed into a corner knowing damn well u don’t have a leg to stand on in this debate.. MJ went thru some shit in his life.. JT wasn’t abused physically and mentally as a young child thru adulthood.. JT didn’t have a skin disease at the peak of his global stardom.. JT has done interviews bragging about the drugs he’s taken (a la Rollingstone 2003).. but because he’s white he gets a pass from you and mainstream America.. you are a POS Norman and you know it..

you must be so bitter knowing you weren’t born a white woman 🙄 

and you wanna talk shit about those other actors?? Be. My. Guest. But don’t use that as an excuse for your boy.. they can all be wrong simultaneously

By this logic since Jt “didn’t know” there’d be this national social movement, then he should be given the all clear to be a hypocrite? Cuz I know for sure everybody, including JT, knew what kind of director they signed up to work for. This is far from the first time voices have been raised in protest of Allen and his work.

Norman you would do anything to not make yourself look like the POS you truly are.. you’re an internet troll, a hypocrite by your own statements, you seemingly care very little about your own racial standing in this country yet pretend to be outraged by 45, you stan for two artists who could not be more different in their approach to social injustices....yet you don’t see the blatant idiocy in everything you’ve said in this thread...

go get fucked off a cliff

Gather him boo!!! By the way I feel like being messy so idk if you're late to this but at 1 point Norman indeed wanted no part of being Black.

eating_zpsc9eljtae.jpg

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2018 at 5:09 PM, State of the Game said:

I’m excited about Justin Timberlake’s new music and album!!! 

He claims it’s deep but I hope it’s not country Tennessee shit but I’m still gonna buy it. This is the FIRST major release of 2018!!!!!

I remain a JT fan, but I'll just say I'm looking forward to it.  The lead single Filthy is ok, but nothing I'm going to rush around to get.  And I wish his camp would stop referring to it as some brand new sound because it's not.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

but at 1 point Norman indeed wanted no part of being Black.

 

That’s riiiight :lmao:  My fans always remember my biggest hits 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dal said:

Omg the “whataboutism” is STRONG with this one! You are a true trump supporter through and through and it’s shooooowing lol

So petty you are.. talk shit about MJ cuz ur backed into a corner knowing damn well u don’t have a leg to stand on in this debate.. MJ went thru some shit in his life.. JT wasn’t abused physically and mentally as a young child thru adulthood.. JT didn’t have a skin disease at the peak of his global stardom.. JT has done interviews bragging about the drugs he’s taken (a la Rollingstone 2003).. but because he’s white he gets a pass from you and mainstream America.. you are a POS Norman and you know it..

you must be so bitter knowing you weren’t born a white woman 🙄 

and you wanna talk shit about those other actors?? Be. My. Guest. But don’t use that as an excuse for your boy.. they can all be wrong simultaneously

By this logic since Jt “didn’t know” there’d be this national social movement, then he should be given the all clear to be a hypocrite? Cuz I know for sure everybody, including JT, knew what kind of director they signed up to work for. This is far from the first time voices have been raised in protest of Allen and his work.

Norman you would do anything to not make yourself look like the POS you truly are.. you’re an internet troll, a hypocrite by your own statements, you seemingly care very little about your own racial standing in this country yet pretend to be outraged by 45, you stan for two artists who could not be more different in their approach to social injustices....yet you don’t see the blatant idiocy in everything you’ve said in this thread...

go get fucked off a cliff

Yes I’m such a trump supporter that I voted for Hillary in the only state that matters. 

I know how to push buttons and yo button is PUSHED :lmao: 

When did Justin do Propofol? When was his cosmetic surgeries? MJ was so abused and mentally incapable that he took illegal hospital drugs he learned about from his hundreds of cosmetic surgeries to help him sleep and hired a doctor who would get it for him. Yet.. here you are... a huge fan. MJ was so abused he pretended to birth two white children yet here you are.. continue to Stan for a drugged up man child. Have fun with that. 

I don’t honestly care what JT did to get his paycheck. I’m neither here for it nor do I care about Woody Racist Allen. 

Yes. I will do anything to make myself not a person of color? Wtf :lmao: I know you’re a fan of mine and all and I appreciate all the support, good and bad but You of all people don’t get to define what I can or cannot say, do, listen to... what I’m offended by and not. You cannot put me into some category of what black People should commit to. I’m my own person and I don’t listen to you. I don’t follow the black sheeple who tells me I can’t be gay or I can’t show emotion bc I’m male or that I can’t dress, act a certain way. I’m my own individual and YOU do not know me despite you knowing things about me. Never forget that

music, art is not about race. It’s sad  when people turn art into “race relations”. Let artists, like Justin, do his thing and let consumers, like myself, enjoy it.

If you don’t like it then 🤷🏾‍♂️

I don’t Stan for Timberlake. You just mad af bc I came for MJ’s childish ass bc I chose to enjoy great music from the world’s best living male act 🤷🏾‍♂️

Janet doesn’t dictate who I can or can’t enjoy listening to. Wtf  I love John Mayer and he’s a womanizer, Britney and she’s a tool, Pink and she’s “masculine”, Mariah and she can’t sing anymore... Drake and he’s... well sexy af

Go sip some jesus juice 🥤 and chill. It’s not that serious :lmao: 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, wayneashleymusic said:

I remain a JT fan, but I'll just say I'm looking forward to it.  The lead single Filthy is ok, but nothing I'm going to rush around to get.  And I wish his camp would stop referring to it as some brand new sound because it's not.  

:lol: i like the song. It’s funky and sounds great before and after BIU but it’s not a brand new sound at. Its Sexyback with terrible lyrics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jarrylf said:

It will be a problem if they continue the trend of being laughably bad. And the thing is though, this Superbowl was doomed from the jump, at every event 

It's not even just that he worked with him, it's that Sunday night, he boasted about the solidarity and wearing the pin, but had a chance to speak out and he choose not to...thus he's ally for pretend, he could've not worn the pin at all and kept the same stance, he'd probably be called out too but it'd be less hypocritical, :coffee:

 

Let’s wait and hear his second single 

He coulda shoulda woulda done a lot but nothing he does will satisfy your hunger to dogg him :asham: 

You being a real Joe/Beyoncé right here tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a bad song yet I when I hear it I can’t switch it off. It doesn’t make me excited for the album though

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Let’s wait and hear his second single 

He coulda shoulda woulda done a lot but nothing he does will satisfy your hunger to dogg him :asham: 

You being a real Joe/Beyoncé right here tbh. 

He may need to learn to juggle too.....

But he REALLY makes it so easy these days

But the difference is in the last 6months the gp is largely seeing him & starting to see him as I always did....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jarrylf said:

He may need to learn to juggle too.....

But he REALLY makes it so easy these days

But the difference is in the last 6months the gp is largely seeing him & starting to see him as I always did....

The general public loves JT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

The general public loves JT.

"loved", sure but now it's Taylor Swift level...they're loving seeing him fall, and he's only supporting the push back.

9 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

 

:lmao::lmao::lmao:  I WASN'T READY FOR ALL THEM FACTS & DRAGGING!!  I'm so glad this is what I saw (posted by quite a few people) when I woke up  today

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

"loved", sure but now it's Taylor Swift level...they're loving seeing him fall, and he's only supporting the push back.

 

1 million first week... she’s doing something right 🤷🏾‍♂️

The general pop loves him... a select number of tweets and internet shenanigans don’t represent the buying public

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

1 million first week... she’s doing something right 🤷🏾‍♂️

The general pop loves him... a select number of tweets and internet shenanigans don’t represent the buying public

That's true, she's promoting her bad music when the contraversies that had the gp calling out how fake and opportunistic she is died down.....Justin's releasing in the heat of his, but they both appeal mostly to young girls anyway so it may be a similar thing.......he should hope...

Nah, The Daily show mocked him, entertainment shows have talked about his backlash....a bit more than "a select number", when it gets to that level...it's Taylor Swift bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jarrylf said:

That's true, she's promoting her bad music when the contraversies that had the gp calling out how fake and opportunistic she is died down.....Justin's releasing in the heat of his, but they both appeal mostly to young girls anyway so it may be a similar thing.......he should hope...

Nah, The Daily show mocked him, entertainment shows have talked about his backlash....a bit more than "a select number", when it gets to that level...it's Taylor Swift bad

Her album is shit but with the Super Bowl, hype... he should be fine.. I’m anticipating his next single tho and I’m going to his CLE date :wub: 

He should hope

Yes talk shows (minus Fallon bc their butt buds) probably made fun of his stupidity but I don’t think it’s a “backlash” type of heat. 

And no spoiling TDS. I’m a day (or two) begins at all times :lol: #CutTheCable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Her album is shit but with the Super Bowl, hype... he should be fine.. I’m anticipating his next single tho and I’m going to his CLE date :wub: 

He should hope

Yes talk shows (minus Fallon bc their butt buds) probably made fun of his stupidity but I don’t think it’s a “backlash” type of heat. 

And no spoiling TDS. I’m a day (or two) begins at all times :lol: #CutTheCable

2

The thing is, his Superbowl hype has been negative or "torn" at best from the beginning in both the media & gp, so he doesn't exactly have  his minimal to rest on like it seems he's trying to (but I can't really tell his best or minimal effort apart, so this might be him at his best...<_<)

Eh, but it's not the flavor you want in the publics mouth & minds before the SB or an album drop.

1 more spoiler................................................................................he mentioned he knows everyone talks about his "junk in his trunk", I LIVED.....cause the world does notice MMPH!:lol:

Image result for Trevor Noah butt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

The thing is, his Superbowl hype has been negative or "torn" at best from the beginning in both the media & gp, so he doesn't exactly have  his minimal to rest on like it seems he's trying to (but I can't really tell his best or minimal effort apart, so this might be him at his best...<_<)

Eh, but it's not the flavor you want in the publics mouth & minds before the SB or an album drop.

1 more spoiler................................................................................he mentioned he knows everyone talks about his "junk in his trunk", I LIVED.....cause the world does notice MMPH!:lol:

Image result for Trevor Noah butt

Mostly down the middle... I wish he would apologize for the Janet thing publicly so people can shut up about it already. Even if he fakes it 

People will be talking about something else by February including him 

His ass is beautiful. Period. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Mostly down the middle... I wish he would apologize for the Janet thing publicly so people can shut up about it already. Even if he fakes it 

People will be talking about something else by February including him 

His ass is beautiful. Period. 

Image result for Agreed gif

Granted it wouldn't or won't make me like him or even be on his side, but even if it were fake, I'd give him credit for the effort in the 1st place despite my opinion on it or him, it'd be a public step forward. And it would've been VERY smart (& strategic) to release it as a statement even right after his announcement. 

Again, he should hope, they'd have to love the other tracks, and he'd have to both not pretend to be an ally for anything & not discuss his opinion on the  social issues, even then with the way the media & most are talking......this probably wasn't the time to go country themed.

Related image

...........................I sometimes hate that he's like legit PERFECT, smart, hilarious, accent, PERFECT body...........it's legit not fair......that he's (allegedly/apparently) straight...cause that means that perfect bountiful booty don't even KNOWWWWWW the treatment it deserves.....

Image result for denzel tear gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jarrylf said:

The thing is, his Superbowl hype has been negative or "torn" at best from the beginning in both the media & gp, so he doesn't exactly have  his minimal to rest on like it seems he's trying to (but I can't really tell his best or minimal effort apart, so this might be him at his best...<_<)

Eh, but it's not the flavor you want in the publics mouth & minds before the SB or an album drop.

1 more spoiler................................................................................he mentioned he knows everyone talks about his "junk in his trunk", I LIVED.....cause the world does notice MMPH!:lol:

Image result for Trevor Noah butt

Since when did Justin have an ass? Sorry but anybody bending over like that is gonna look like they have an ass. Justin's ass has always and will always be flat lol

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Since when did Justin have an ass? Sorry but anybody bending over like that is gonna look like they have an ass. Justin's ass has always and will always be flat lol

...............................................................we're talking about Trevor Noah's butt.....nobody talks about Justin's...ever...it's not even a bad butt, but it's like him, average at best nothing special, nothing worth a Denzel tear.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

...............................................................we're talking about Trevor Noah's butt.....nobody talks about Justin's...ever...it's not even a bad butt, but it's like him, average at best nothing special, nothing worth a Denzel tear.

Oh yeah Trevor is definitely a cutie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×