Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kidfresh832

The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Oh yeah Trevor is definitely a cutie.

he's biracial born in South Africa, he has an interesting story about his life growing up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Image result for Agreed gif

Granted it wouldn't or won't make me like him or even be on his side, but even if it were fake, I'd give him credit for the effort in the 1st place despite my opinion on it or him, it'd be a public step forward. And it would've been VERY smart (& strategic) to release it as a statement even right after his announcement. 

Again, he should hope, they'd have to love the other tracks, and he'd have to both not pretend to be an ally for anything & not discuss his opinion on the  social issues, even then with the way the media & most are talking......this probably wasn't the time to go country themed.

Related image

...........................I sometimes hate that he's like legit PERFECT, smart, hilarious, accent, PERFECT body...........it's legit not fair......that he's (allegedly/apparently) straight...cause that means that perfect bountiful booty don't even KNOWWWWWW the treatment it deserves.....

Image result for denzel tear gif

If he apologizes people would still be bitter “took him long enough” or “took you 14 years to apologize to Janet... yada”. At this point more people love him than care about some apology ??‍♂️ 

Never’s a good time to go country if he did in fact go country :lol:  I’m hoping there’s two country ass songs and the rest are classic Justin 

He came to Cleveland and I missed him ? my baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm obsessed with Trevor. -_- 

Is this something we can all agree on? :o 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I'm obsessed with Trevor. -_- 

Is this something we can all agree on? :o 

I watch every episode of TDS... I was there when he was in CLE for the election (RNC)

He amazes me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this the kind of music he gon have on the album he needs to go back into the studio. I guess this is what it sounds like when you run out of Michael Jackson leftovers

tenor_zpsxrjpdizk.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He used rejected MJ songs on one album and y’all pretending he became the top international artist by taking MJ’s rejections :lmao:  :lmao::lmao: He sold tens of millions of records when MJ was dodging interventions :lmao: 

This song isn’t for you. You don’t like him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supplies is better than Filthy... but still not great..

and the video is just wtf..

him staring at a wall of tv screens showing nothing but controversial social movement subjects while he lounges and does nothing is the perfect metaphor for his personal character

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love when people call him talentless but he plays his own instruments:

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no this sounds like he's trying to do something current but its not him......this is silly

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ATTEMPTS TO SAY SOMETHING PROFOUND...AND FALLS FLAT ON 'SUPPLIES': 

 
Basically...........
 

Related image

Ain't nobody trying to hear him fake like he speaking out on shit that happens to everybody but white people. He had his chance back in 2004. It's clear that 14yrs later in 2018 nobody has forgotten about it and those who were too young to know what happened are getting the history lesson via social media from those who remember. He only doing it cause that Janet fan along with plenty of non-fans of all races called his ass out and it became national news.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mind you people are dragging tf out of Justina in the comments lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all so sad :lmao::lmao: 

Whats even sadder is you literally plucked this out of the shitty Janet group “Janet Euphoria” where most of their posts are about Justin Timberlake :lmao::lmao: 

If that’s where you get your JT news and how you form your asinine opinions, then that’s just sad on Janfam 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Damn they roasted his ass lol

Complex did the same thing:

Justin Timberlake isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This is just common knowledge—something the pop star doesn't have. Because if he did have it, he wouldn't have signed off on the atrocity of a music video that popped up online early Thursday. In it, Justin is shown sitting in front of a plethora of glitchy televisions, watching screens that show coverage of the #MeToo movement, Harvey Weinstein, Trump, and police brutality.

Wait, what?

What does a song ostensibly about sex, with some shallow lyrics about the end of the world, have to do with extremely necessary movements sweeping across the nation? The most sense I can make of this, is this is Justin's attempt to reconnect with his old friend, relevancy.

Like the video concludes, it's all about him—his survival. And as a white male in a society ruled by white males, it makes zero sense that he should be the survivor, albeit alongside a bunch of racially ambiguous kids and a Latina actress, Eiza Gonzalez. Kudos, I guess.

-------------

they are tossing his wig around like a rag doll, whew

5nO1ZQ8.jpg

 
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2018 at 6:52 AM, Utopia said:

Complex did the same thing:

Justin Timberlake isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This is just common knowledge—something the pop star doesn't have. Because if he did have it, he wouldn't have signed off on the atrocity of a music video that popped up online early Thursday. In it, Justin is shown sitting in front of a plethora of glitchy televisions, watching screens that show coverage of the #MeToo movement, Harvey Weinstein, Trump, and police brutality.

Wait, what?

What does a song ostensibly about sex, with some shallow lyrics about the end of the world, have to do with extremely necessary movements sweeping across the nation? The most sense I can make of this, is this is Justin's attempt to reconnect with his old friend, relevancy.

Like the video concludes, it's all about him—his survival. And as a white male in a society ruled by white males, it makes zero sense that he should be the survivor, albeit alongside a bunch of racially ambiguous kids and a Latina actress, Eiza Gonzalez. Kudos, I guess.

-------------

they are tossing his wig around like a rag doll, whew

5nO1ZQ8.jpg

 

damn that relevancy comment was shade at it's best lol. Is this pic on twitter somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really awful. He doesn't have a clue does he? Poor thing. -_- 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The album will definitely have strong first week sales. Otherwise, this era is giving me fading force tease. I'm not seeing a lot of buzz and SB can only do so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Illi said:

The album will definitely have strong first week sales. Otherwise, this era is giving me fading force tease. I'm not seeing a lot of buzz and SB can only do so much.

Millions of people world wide will watch it and millions will buy it 

SB will do everything and it will drop afterwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×