The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

kidfresh832

10 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Image result for Agreed gif

Granted it wouldn't or won't make me like him or even be on his side, but even if it were fake, I'd give him credit for the effort in the 1st place despite my opinion on it or him, it'd be a public step forward. And it would've been VERY smart (& strategic) to release it as a statement even right after his announcement. 

Again, he should hope, they'd have to love the other tracks, and he'd have to both not pretend to be an ally for anything & not discuss his opinion on the  social issues, even then with the way the media & most are talking......this probably wasn't the time to go country themed.

Related image

...........................I sometimes hate that he's like legit PERFECT, smart, hilarious, accent, PERFECT body...........it's legit not fair......that he's (allegedly/apparently) straight...cause that means that perfect bountiful booty don't even KNOWWWWWW the treatment it deserves.....

Image result for denzel tear gif

If he apologizes people would still be bitter “took him long enough” or “took you 14 years to apologize to Janet... yada”. At this point more people love him than care about some apology ??‍♂️ 

Never’s a good time to go country if he did in fact go country :lol:  I’m hoping there’s two country ass songs and the rest are classic Justin 

He came to Cleveland and I missed him ? my baby

Supplies is better than Filthy... but still not great..

and the video is just wtf..

him staring at a wall of tv screens showing nothing but controversial social movement subjects while he lounges and does nothing is the perfect metaphor for his personal character

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ATTEMPTS TO SAY SOMETHING PROFOUND...AND FALLS FLAT ON 'SUPPLIES': 

Basically...........

Related image

Ain't nobody trying to hear him fake like he speaking out on shit that happens to everybody but white people. He had his chance back in 2004. It's clear that 14yrs later in 2018 nobody has forgotten about it and those who were too young to know what happened are getting the history lesson via social media from those who remember. He only doing it cause that Janet fan along with plenty of non-fans of all races called his ass out and it became national news.

• Upvote 1

Y’all so sad :lmao::lmao: 

Whats even sadder is you literally plucked this out of the shitty Janet group “Janet Euphoria” where most of their posts are about Justin Timberlake :lmao::lmao: 

If that’s where you get your JT news and how you form your asinine opinions, then that’s just sad on Janfam 

7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Damn they roasted his ass lol

Complex did the same thing:

Justin Timberlake isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This is just common knowledge—something the pop star doesn't have. Because if he did have it, he wouldn't have signed off on the atrocity of a music video that popped up online early Thursday. In it, Justin is shown sitting in front of a plethora of glitchy televisions, watching screens that show coverage of the #MeToo movement, Harvey Weinstein, Trump, and police brutality.

Wait, what?

What does a song ostensibly about sex, with some shallow lyrics about the end of the world, have to do with extremely necessary movements sweeping across the nation? The most sense I can make of this, is this is Justin's attempt to reconnect with his old friend, relevancy.

Like the video concludes, it's all about him—his survival. And as a white male in a society ruled by white males, it makes zero sense that he should be the survivor, albeit alongside a bunch of racially ambiguous kids and a Latina actress, Eiza Gonzalez. Kudos, I guess.

-------------

they are tossing his wig around like a rag doll, whew

5nO1ZQ8.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 1/19/2018 at 6:52 AM, Utopia said:

Complex did the same thing:

Justin Timberlake isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This is just common knowledge—something the pop star doesn't have. Because if he did have it, he wouldn't have signed off on the atrocity of a music video that popped up online early Thursday. In it, Justin is shown sitting in front of a plethora of glitchy televisions, watching screens that show coverage of the #MeToo movement, Harvey Weinstein, Trump, and police brutality.

Wait, what?

What does a song ostensibly about sex, with some shallow lyrics about the end of the world, have to do with extremely necessary movements sweeping across the nation? The most sense I can make of this, is this is Justin's attempt to reconnect with his old friend, relevancy.

Like the video concludes, it's all about him—his survival. And as a white male in a society ruled by white males, it makes zero sense that he should be the survivor, albeit alongside a bunch of racially ambiguous kids and a Latina actress, Eiza Gonzalez. Kudos, I guess.

-------------

they are tossing his wig around like a rag doll, whew

5nO1ZQ8.jpg

damn that relevancy comment was shade at it's best lol. Is this pic on twitter somewhere?

1 hour ago, Illi said:

The album will definitely have strong first week sales. Otherwise, this era is giving me fading force tease. I'm not seeing a lot of buzz and SB can only do so much.

Millions of people world wide will watch it and millions will buy it 

SB will do everything and it will drop afterwards