• Announcements

• Angela

Planet Janet Rules   07/07/2015

General Rules for Planet Janet Welcome to Planet Janet! The main objective of this board is to express your love for Janet, your opinions, and to interact with an important segment of the Janet fandom.  To enjoy your experience here, below are general rules and guidelines to make your experience here be successful: The N Word Please be aware that the N word is going to be filtered on this forum. Most importantly, this word is not acceptable on this forum in any form; therefore, if it is used again by ANY member on here, it will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Consider this the first, only, and last warning regarding this. Music Download | Copyright Infringement Illegal download links to music from any artist are not permissible to be posted on this forum at any time. If you have posted an illegal download link, you must take it down immediately. Failure to remove the links, and/or subsequent, repeated offenses will result in disciplinary action up to and including a permanent ban from the forum. Fan Threads of Other Artists Generally, we like to keep threads and/or topics about other artists within an Official Artist Thread.  This helps to eliminate clutter and redundancy throughout the forum and allow a one-stop shop to view comments on that particular artist not pertaining to Janet.  If there is HUGE news related to an artist and generates a lot of discussion, it is okay to have a standalone thread on that topic outside of the Official Thread. A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists.  Official Threads are not complete sanctuaries of devotion of that particular artist; however, there is a need to be civil with other members.  Please refrain from personal attacks and arguments that devolve into personal attacks. Additionally, do NOT use Janet as means to defend an artist.  This forum is made in her honor, and putting her down to boast your particular artist is prohibited. Exercise good judgment and common sense.  If not, then the moderating team will exercise disciplinary action depending on the egregiousness of the action.  Please utilize this announcement as a first warning. Personal Attacks

Each member has a warning percentage - most of them are at zero right now but a few have been warned before. Each warning is worth 10%, and once it gets to 100% the member is automatically banned from the forum. 

Each time a member gets into an argument with another member that includes personal attacks, if it is reported or viewed by a member of the moderating team, each participant in the personal attack will get an increase in their warning percentage.  They will be notified via PM, and, prior to posting again, will receive a receipt acknowledging that warning before they can post again. The Moderating Team will never divulge a member's warn percentages on the forum or to other members.

What this means is you are now responsible for your own future on this forum. The Moderating Team will not keep asking you to stop and being ignored. Learn to let things go and learn to moderate yourself before posting; if you end up banned it will be your own fault. Personal attacks and include attacks on one’s race, age, religious creed, color, gender, national origin, physical, mental or visual disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital and military status, pregnancy or sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and general physical appearance/looks. Depending on the nature of the personal attack there will be corrective action up and including permanent banning. If you have any inquiries about your warning percentage, feel free to PM a mod for an answer. If you need any clarification on the rules, feel free to reach out to The Moderating Team.

Sign in to follow this  
kidfresh832

The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

18 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Oh yeah Trevor is definitely a cutie.

he's biracial born in South Africa, he has an interesting story about his life growing up

10 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Image result for Agreed gif

Granted it wouldn't or won't make me like him or even be on his side, but even if it were fake, I'd give him credit for the effort in the 1st place despite my opinion on it or him, it'd be a public step forward. And it would've been VERY smart (& strategic) to release it as a statement even right after his announcement. 

Again, he should hope, they'd have to love the other tracks, and he'd have to both not pretend to be an ally for anything & not discuss his opinion on the  social issues, even then with the way the media & most are talking......this probably wasn't the time to go country themed.

Related image

...........................I sometimes hate that he's like legit PERFECT, smart, hilarious, accent, PERFECT body...........it's legit not fair......that he's (allegedly/apparently) straight...cause that means that perfect bountiful booty don't even KNOWWWWWW the treatment it deserves.....

Image result for denzel tear gif

If he apologizes people would still be bitter “took him long enough” or “took you 14 years to apologize to Janet... yada”. At this point more people love him than care about some apology 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Never’s a good time to go country if he did in fact go country :lol:  I’m hoping there’s two country ass songs and the rest are classic Justin 

He came to Cleveland and I missed him 😩 my baby

I'm obsessed with Trevor. -_- 

Is this something we can all agree on? :o 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I'm obsessed with Trevor. -_- 

Is this something we can all agree on? :o 

I watch every episode of TDS... I was there when he was in CLE for the election (RNC)

He amazes me

If this the kind of music he gon have on the album he needs to go back into the studio. I guess this is what it sounds like when you run out of Michael Jackson leftovers

tenor_zpsxrjpdizk.gif

He used rejected MJ songs on one album and y’all pretending he became the top international artist by taking MJ’s rejections :lmao:  :lmao::lmao: He sold tens of millions of records when MJ was dodging interventions :lmao: 

This song isn’t for you. You don’t like him 

Supplies is better than Filthy... but still not great..

and the video is just wtf..

him staring at a wall of tv screens showing nothing but controversial social movement subjects while he lounges and does nothing is the perfect metaphor for his personal character

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ATTEMPTS TO SAY SOMETHING PROFOUND...AND FALLS FLAT ON 'SUPPLIES': 

Basically...........

Related image

Ain't nobody trying to hear him fake like he speaking out on shit that happens to everybody but white people. He had his chance back in 2004. It's clear that 14yrs later in 2018 nobody has forgotten about it and those who were too young to know what happened are getting the history lesson via social media from those who remember. He only doing it cause that Janet fan along with plenty of non-fans of all races called his ass out and it became national news.

• Upvote 1

Y’all so sad :lmao::lmao: 

Whats even sadder is you literally plucked this out of the shitty Janet group “Janet Euphoria” where most of their posts are about Justin Timberlake :lmao::lmao: 

If that’s where you get your JT news and how you form your asinine opinions, then that’s just sad on Janfam 

7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Damn they roasted his ass lol

Complex did the same thing:

Justin Timberlake isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This is just common knowledge—something the pop star doesn't have. Because if he did have it, he wouldn't have signed off on the atrocity of a music video that popped up online early Thursday. In it, Justin is shown sitting in front of a plethora of glitchy televisions, watching screens that show coverage of the #MeToo movement, Harvey Weinstein, Trump, and police brutality.

Wait, what?

What does a song ostensibly about sex, with some shallow lyrics about the end of the world, have to do with extremely necessary movements sweeping across the nation? The most sense I can make of this, is this is Justin's attempt to reconnect with his old friend, relevancy.

Like the video concludes, it's all about him—his survival. And as a white male in a society ruled by white males, it makes zero sense that he should be the survivor, albeit alongside a bunch of racially ambiguous kids and a Latina actress, Eiza Gonzalez. Kudos, I guess.

-------------

they are tossing his wig around like a rag doll, whew

5nO1ZQ8.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 1/19/2018 at 6:52 AM, Utopia said:

Complex did the same thing:

Justin Timberlake isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This is just common knowledge—something the pop star doesn't have. Because if he did have it, he wouldn't have signed off on the atrocity of a music video that popped up online early Thursday. In it, Justin is shown sitting in front of a plethora of glitchy televisions, watching screens that show coverage of the #MeToo movement, Harvey Weinstein, Trump, and police brutality.

Wait, what?

What does a song ostensibly about sex, with some shallow lyrics about the end of the world, have to do with extremely necessary movements sweeping across the nation? The most sense I can make of this, is this is Justin's attempt to reconnect with his old friend, relevancy.

Like the video concludes, it's all about him—his survival. And as a white male in a society ruled by white males, it makes zero sense that he should be the survivor, albeit alongside a bunch of racially ambiguous kids and a Latina actress, Eiza Gonzalez. Kudos, I guess.

-------------

they are tossing his wig around like a rag doll, whew

5nO1ZQ8.jpg

damn that relevancy comment was shade at it's best lol. Is this pic on twitter somewhere?

The album will definitely have strong first week sales. Otherwise, this era is giving me fading force tease. I'm not seeing a lot of buzz and SB can only do so much.

1 hour ago, Illi said:

The album will definitely have strong first week sales. Otherwise, this era is giving me fading force tease. I'm not seeing a lot of buzz and SB can only do so much.

Millions of people world wide will watch it and millions will buy it 

SB will do everything and it will drop afterwards