The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

kidfresh832

16 hours ago, Voodoo Child said:

Chile Paige Matthew is coming for that ass. Bitch was on The View, looked Justin's way and said 'Integrity!'...snatched it right away from him. -_- Let me find out Justin is really The Source :unsure:

Is anyone else sick of her?  I felt bad for what she went through with harassment at first.

But, now she comes across as shrill, bitter, harpy.  Not just about Justin.  But, anyone she deems as not being truly down with the movement.

Let her tell it everyone in Hollywood almost was out there holding Harvey Weinstein's dick while he assaulted all these women and EVERYONE knew.

Every time someone makes a comment or a statement she comes for them saying they aren't genuine.  Shes so tiring.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

Is anyone else sick of her?  I felt bad for what she went through with harassment at first.

But, now she comes across as shrill, bitter, harpy.  Not just about Justin.  But, anyone she deems as not being truly down with the movement.

Let her tell it everyone in Hollywood almost was out there holding Harvey Weinstein's dick while he assaulted all these women and EVERYONE knew.

Every time someone makes a comment or a statement she comes for them saying they aren't genuine.  Shes so tiring.

I cannot stand the bitch. :mellow: She is very bitter and relentless...I did smile that she was going after Justin though because she is not gonna take that foot off his neck anytime soon :lol:

Sometimes it takes an entitled venomous white women to bring down and expose a man like Justin Timberlake...this all should be entertainment for PettyNet. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

I cannot stand the bitch. :mellow: She is very bitter and relentless...I did smile that she was going after Justin though because she is not gonna take that foot off his neck anytime soon :lol:

Sometimes it takes an entitled venomous white women to bring down and expose a man like Justin Timberlake...this all should be entertainment for PettyNet. 

I can't with you. :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Voodoo Child said:

Chile Paige Matthew is coming for that ass. Bitch was on The View, looked Justin's way and said 'Integrity!'...snatched it right away from him. -_- Let me find out Justin is really The Source :unsure:

Is there a clip cause I tried looking on youtube and even google and only "Charmed" clips are coming up lol

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

Is there a clip cause I tried looking on youtube and even google and only "Charmed" clips are coming up lol

I tried looking too, I think Voodoo is pulling our strings lately because I never could find the clip of Erykah Badu performing "Let's Wait Awhile" either <_<

2 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

oh shit. No wonder. I never watched that show lol. I wasn't that gay back then

Damn. I got teary eyed. -_- 

Rose is a real ass bitch and doesn't have time for this fakery. 

I love that she called out Justin. He's full of shit. 

26 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Damn. I got teary eyed. -_- 

Rose is a real ass bitch and doesn't have time for this fakery. 

I love that she called out Justin. He's full of shit. 

Yeah it was sad how she was telling how her sister would lie and say no when people asked if she was related to Rose. Imagine how much that would hurt for your family to do that to you.

7 hours ago, Utopia said:

http://www.metacritic.com/music/man-of-the-woods/justin-timberlake

SCREAMING... It's missing the RS 7 but the way pk4 and 450 dragged him the score might go lower. 

User score: 4.3, it was at a 1.2 not to long ago WHEW

@JoeJoe , come get your life to panned of the woods sus 

Resultado de imagem para rui unas gif

They said the album is a mile wide and an inch deep, Lord!!! :lmao: They tore his ass up!

• "Man of the Woods is a misstep large enough to merit relitigating Justin Timberlake’s status as a pop superstar."
  • "Instead of surging forward with a new vision for pop music, it leans on the sounds and genres that have become American comfort food: country, soul, funk, disco, gospel."
  • "Too much of Man of the Woods is musically and thematically shallow; at 66 minutes, it’s a mile wide and an inch deep."
  • "“Midnight Summer Jam” is a sub-Robin Thicke boogie with a sub-John Popper harmonica solo; “Sauce” is Beyoncé’s “Don’t Hurt Yourself” cut with a jug full of pond water."
  • "And there’s no refuge from the lyrics, which in many places engender the same mix of emotions you’d confront upon walking in on your parents having sex."
  • Upvote 1

I actually listened to the first half today on ??  and it’s no good.. he should’ve stuck with the sound he had on 20/20 cuz this shit was almost hard to listen to...

bruno mars’ farts and burps shit all over this so-called “album”... JT better stick to the classics on Sunday...

I do not foresee JT’s getting the Grammys like Bruno just did last weekend

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1