Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kidfresh832

The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

:blink: you got that from what? His criminal record? Wtf :lmao::lmao: 

How was that wanna-be down white dude’s tour? Front row, right? Your hypocrisy must have cost you a pretty penny

Speaking of white dudes wanting to party.. When’s Madonna releasing a new album? 

the concert was a fun night surrounded by white people, I enjoyed the Black people working on stage :)  When are you releasing Justin's nuts from ya mouth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t take y’all seriously :lmao: when his good friends are Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Pharrell, & Timbaland

Timbaland called him his brother.. their families are close.. oh but I guess Justin is a fraud right? He’s only using black culture like that Australian female rapper :coffee: give me a break

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

the concert was a fun night 

Must have cost you a pretty hypocritical penny to stand there for two hours enjoying his show and then watching it again on Netflix :lmao: 

Yew mad af... still in his thread tho :lmao: #sad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, State of the Game said:

Must have cost you a pretty hypocritical penny to stand there for two hours enjoying his show and then watching it again on Netflix :lmao: 

Yew mad af... still in his thread tho :lmao: #sad 

now when you're sucking on his dick do you tongue the balls too? I imagine at this point your probably a professional dick slayer when it comes to Justin, also does his asshole smell "Earthy" to you, how does Justin ass crack smell Game? Tell us :coffee: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait you  probably suck it from the back that way the ass crack balls and dick are all in ya face at once duh :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you haven’t had sex in a while but you’re not adding anything to this conversation. It’s repetitive and boring :yawn: Go hire some help

I’ll stay on JT’s jock until he starts making shit, unrelatable music 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Must have cost you a pretty hypocritical penny to stand there for two hours enjoying his show and then watching it again on Netflix :lmao: 

Yew mad af... still in his thread tho :lmao: #sad 

well yea it cost money to see Janet 14 times ten row floor and up, it cost money to see Justin 4th row floor that shit aint cheap ....yo pockets gotta be right son ...you'll learn someday :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

I know you haven’t had sex in a while but you’re not adding anything to this conversation. It’s repetitive and boring :yawn: Go hire some help

I’ll stay on JT’s jock until he starts making shit, unrelatable music 

you mean you'll stay there until he shits ...... :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

well yea it cost money to see Janet 14 times ten row floor and up, it cost money to see Justin 4th row floor that shit aint cheap ....yo pockets gotta be right son ...you'll learn someday  

I bet it wasn’t cheap! My goodness. Fourth row floor seats to one of his popular, most grossed tours.  

Hypocrisy comes with a price 🤷🏾‍♂️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope his new song is a bop because Bruno Mars adding a Cardi B feature to his song Finesse was a genius move. Let the tell of two Michaels commence.

Justin going back to his country roots may not be the move. We shall see.

And can we leave Janet out of this, my goodness...let that shit go.:rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Obayifo said:

I hope his new song is a bop because Bruno Mars adding a Cardi B feature to his song Finesse was a genius move. Let the tell of two Michaels commence.

Justin going back to his country roots may not be the move. We shall see.

And can we leave Janet out of this, my goodness...let that shit go.:rolleyes:

Cardi B really adds to the track to give it its a stronger 90s vibe. Love that the video was shot on the set of In Living Color

This first single, FILTHY, (and most of the album) was produced by Timbaland & Danja (as well as Timberlake himself) so idk how country he’s going 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, State of the Game said:

He’s not highly regarded for his talent?  Since when? Actor, singer/song writer.. you try to knock JT down but there’s no denying facts, numbers, stats, longevity: Justin is here to stay... His legacy will continue despite your opinion on him

Bruno Mars is talent and no one is taking that away from him. He’s just second fiddle to Timberlake, mostly bc Timberlake has been around longer

Usher (who can’t tour anymore or release a worthwhile album) is done. Let his career speak for itself. No one is calling him to do anything except host television contests like Christina Aguilera

We get it.. you don’t like him but here you are in his thread reiterating things you’ve said over and over. I’m glad you’re persistent unlike Bailey, and I’m glad you’re not making homosexual hate-speech 🙌🏾 

Since always, Nobody has ever said or reported that Justin was the best perforner of any award show hes performed at (unlike both Bruno or Usher). Hes like Bieber the bulk of his fans love him for his soft looks, nobody considers him a performance beast of his time or any other. He ONLY gets high praises for his comedic acting....if thats all you meant I could squint to see that, but hes never blown ANY real performers out of an award show the way most of his peers could and how Bruno does today.

Eh same ol routine, we'll almost never come to a common ground on 80% of anything about him, we're both a bit over the top in our debates on him in opposite ends but you know I loves you bitch, and he aint worth changing that over

21 hours ago, Dal said:

He has turned his back on people time and time again to only holster himself up on an even higher pedestal than he’s already been handed..

-he did members of Nsync wrong back in the day

-he cried to his mommy on punk’d

-he never told Britney he was going to have a dead-on-look-alike in his video

-we already know the backstabbingness he provided to janet

-he basically used the phrase “All Lives Matter” when confronted by a black twitter user asking him to stop appropriating black culture

the guy has showed his true character time and time again and because of his white privilege he’s given the pass time and time again.. idk how anyone, let alone a black person, can seriously look at themselves in the mirror and profess their fandom for someone like him.

7

There was an article recently  that pointed out he used both Janet & Britney to get where he is, they pointed out how his 1st solo single was a disappointment,  and what really took cry me a river off was controversy that it was about Britney only to be capitalized by using a lookalike in the video to push that further, that basically hea always gotten by on the backs of something or someone else. But I forgot that completely about the 1st album, shame tho cry me a river is 1 of his 5 good songs

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, State of the Game said:

I know you haven’t had sex in a while

I spot a lie :shifty: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Since always, Nobody has ever said or reported that Justin was the best perforner of any award show hes performed at (unlike both Justin or Usher). 

There was a articlw recwntly that pointed out he used both Janet & Britney to get where he is, they pointed out how his 1st solo single was a disappointment,  and what really took cry me a river off was controversy that it was about Britney only to be capitalized by using a lookalike in the video to push that further, that basically hea always gotten by on the backs of something or someone else. But I forgot that completely about the 1st album, shame tho cry me a river is 1 of his 5 good songs

I guess you don’t look 🤷🏾‍♂️ Which clearly works into your biased

http://www.complex.com/music/2017/08/best-mtv-vma-performances/justin-timberlake-medley

And I’m sure there’s more where that comes from

Like I Don’t Love You was a #2 hit in the UK and #11 in the United States so whatever you read was fake news or some anti-Justin Blog

Britney hurt him sooooo there’s no shame there. Britney did the same thing for Kevin Federline. Britney’s career was fine until Kevin :coffee: 

Has he? That’s only two people out of the many he’s worked with and he’s worked with a lot of A-listers :coffee: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That new video is seriously such a ripoff of MJ, probably the most he’s ever straight up copied him since his first album.

I mean the guy legit fkn moonwalks in the video....MOONWALKS! 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

ALL that poppin-n-lockin-n-dancing-machining it up is another example of stealing from the black man and use it as his own.. 

its more obvious in that one video alone than I could’ve imagined it being lol

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok alright we do this, let's all wait and see when the SB drop and how the social media and people talk ...now I don't expect Janet to be anywhere near this at all, not in word, text, a damn telegram, post card nada, BUT I wanna see JT get this heat ....its coming :filenails:  oh and right now Im holding to the Lady Gaga standard, if he can't out do that he's a flop cause she did it how its supposed to be done ...how he gone follow Lady Gaga?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

I guess you don’t look 🤷🏾‍♂️ Which clearly works into your biased

http://www.complex.com/music/2017/08/best-mtv-vma-performances/justin-timberlake-medley

And I’m sure there’s more where that comes from

Like I Don’t Love You was a #2 hit in the UK and #11 in the United States so whatever you read was fake news or some anti-Justin Blog

Britney hurt him sooooo there’s no shame there. Britney did the same thing for Kevin Federline. Britney’s career was fine until Kevin :coffee: 

Has he? That’s only two people out of the many he’s worked with and he’s worked with a lot of A-listers :coffee: 

The fact that youd have to look proves my point alone, but the fact you gotta scroll down so far to see that damn near honorable mention :lmao: wheres the list he topped? Hell he performed at the Oscars last year & nobody cared lol

The debut single from the debut album of the co-lead singer & most visible and relevent member of arguably 1 of the top boy bands of all time didnt make the top 10.......youd have a point if it was no promo or video....but it had both....what it didn't have was a controversy of sort to push it to #1....

I know, he gets by on A LOTTA help from his friends....:coffee: ....

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Justin said “we are all the same”...

That race baiting article isn’t a revelation.. it’s just some rando taking a tweet too far and JT shouldn’t have commented. We talked about it before.

janet said “in complete  darkness, we are all the same...”

Janet said “every life matters” - 2015 

Janet also said Black Lives Matter

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

their careers dont even matter to Game, he's too white washed up in bon fires, forests, lumbejack white shit to care :lol:  this album will be JT at his whiteist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His new single is funky and the video is cute...very Björk inspired. I can dig it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Janet also said Black Lives Matter

 

Also? :blink: okay? 

She said ALL LIVE MATTER first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jarrylf said:

The fact that youd have to look proves my point alone, but the fact you gotta scroll down so far to see that damn near honorable mention :lmao: wheres the list he topped? Hell he performed at the Oscars last year & nobody cared lol

The debut single from the debut album of the co-lead singer & most visible and relevent member of arguably 1 of the top boy bands of all time didnt make the top 10.......youd have a point if it was no promo or video....but it had both....what it didn't have was a controversy of sort to push it to #1....

I know, he gets by on A LOTTA help from his friends....:coffee: ....

 

:sigh: 

The debut single did what it was suppose to: garner attention

Top 20 is good, no? Let’s ask Feedback 🤔

He didn’t have a number one until Sexyback 

Yeah. So did Beyoncé but that’s okay right? Bc she’s black? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dal said:

That new video is seriously such a ripoff of MJ, probably the most he’s ever straight up copied him since his first album.

I mean the guy legit fkn moonwalks in the video....MOONWALKS! 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

ALL that poppin-n-lockin-n-dancing-machining it up is another example of stealing from the black man and use it as his own.. 

its more obvious in that one video alone than I could’ve imagined it being lol

🤦🏾‍♂️ We get it. You don’t like it. This coming from MJ biggest supporter. His music isn’t for you

Jesus. You people are the worst 🤦🏾‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×