The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

kidfresh832

4 hours ago, Bailey. said:

their careers dont even matter to Game, he's too white washed up in bon fires, forests, lumbejack white shit to care :lol:  this album will be JT at his whiteist

Who are you talking about at 3am? :blink: 

Who doesn’t like bon fires, forests/nature? Maybe if you had friends who didn’t do meth ??‍♂️

But you keep drinking henny on these colds nights ?? And I’ll do me 

• Downvote 1

The four usual suspects: 

the bitter MJ fan - never satisfied.. thinks everything is about MJ.

The bitter Janet Fan - bitter about the Super Bowl, will find the smallest inconvenience and twist it 

The hypocrite - invests money in JT including floor sears at the highest grossing tour.. Spends hours listening to JT

The Village Idiot... posts about nothing to prove nothing else

:yawn: I get it. Y’all don’t like him for whatever reason ??‍♂️

No one cares :lmao: 

• Downvote 3

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

??‍♂️ We get it. You don’t like it. This coming from MJ biggest supporter. His music isn’t for you

Jesus. You people are the worst ??‍♂️

I love how you can’t address a single thing that I commented on either....you just turn to “oh you’re bitter and you don’t like it”... 

but Normandy.... PLEASE ADDRESS WHY he bit off Michael fkn Jackson soooooo hard in this new video!

why is he doing the circle glide that MJ made famous?

why is he grabbing his crotch like MJ?

why is he doing the forward scoot like MJ?

why is it all focused on a dancing robot (machine) like MJ?

why is the guy fkn MOONWALKING in his own video?!

you cannot answer these questions and I suspect even you YOURSELF was lowkey taken aback in first viewing of this video and you had to have uttered to yourself under your breath “my god he’s copying Janet’s brother more than ever”.. ? 

I absolutely don’t HATE jt, he’s rather talented and he has made some stand out songs (Blue Ocean Floor is a gem), but I do HATE what he does and doesn’t do by rarely acknowledging his practice of taking from one community and passing it off and selling it to the masses as something he created and perfected...

oh don’t get it twisted Norma, I get it....

its YOU who doesn’t.. 

??‍♂️ 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Dal said:

I love how you can’t address a single thing that I commented on either....you just turn to “oh you’re bitter and you don’t like it”... 

but Normandy.... PLEASE ADDRESS WHY he bit off Michael fkn Jackson soooooo hard in this new video!

why is he doing the circle glide that MJ made famous?

why is he grabbing his crotch like MJ?

why is he doing the forward scoot like MJ?

why is it all focused on a dancing robot (machine) like MJ?

why is the guy fkn MOONWALKING in his own video?!

you cannot answer these questions and I suspect even you YOURSELF was lowkey taken aback in first viewing of this video and you had to have uttered to yourself under your breath “my god he’s copying Janet’s brother more than ever”.. ? 

I absolutely don’t HATE jt, he’s rather talented and he has made some stand out songs (Blue Ocean Floor is a gem), but I do HATE what he does and doesn’t do by rarely acknowledging his practice of taking from one community and passing it off and selling it to the masses as something he created and perfected...

oh don’t get it twisted Norma, I get it....

its YOU who doesn’t.. 

??‍♂️ 

Like I said, his bird looking ass is a culture vulture and see how mad Game got when we all went in. I know he better bring it down with the name calling before he get his ass dragged all up and down this forum. Hell people are going in on his trash ass song Filthy on twitter right now. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, State of the Game said:

:sigh: 

The debut single did what it was suppose to: garner attention

Top 20 is good, no? Let’s ask Feedback ?

He didn’t have a number one until Sexyback 

Yeah. So did Beyoncé but that’s okay right? Bc she’s black? 

Thats cute for a new artist that nobody knows, but for a heavily promoted debut single of a breakout star of a group, thats a fail. Feedback doesn't compare, it wasnt her highly anticipated debut single...

......as if I dont call out Bey for all the help she needs, but she does have talent going for her and sometimes can be the best performer of a award show (depending on who else is & isnt there). 

And just like that, less than 12 hours after debuting, his new single Filthy isn’t even in the Top 20 US Twitter Trends anymore...

People. Don’t. Like. It. 

Folks are waking up to the realization that JT is a culture vulture, has rarely contributed any type of significant ideas to the R&B/POP genre as a whole...

...and most importantly, people understand that when the NFL turned its back on the African-American community, and then the African-American community turned its back on the NFL (i.e. Jay-Z not wanting anything to do with the Halftime show, massive boycotts, etc), JT found another prime opportunity to interject himself into the social backlash and basically said to his country “yeah I’ll do it if they won’t”...

and Boom now he’s doing the Super Bowl since the NFL couldn’t find anyone else willing to do it for them...once again standing on the backs of black Americans...

You cant make this shit up, and Norm is over there ready and willing to try and have JTs man baby

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Who are you talking about at 3am? :blink: 

Who doesn’t like bon fires, forests/nature? Maybe if you had friends who didn’t do meth ??‍♂️

But you keep drinking henny on these colds nights ?? And I’ll do me 

you fool! I dont have any friends I had an asshole that I met that kept a secret and I ditched his ass and Henny is not my drink #FAIL

17 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

but why does the video look like he's Steve Jobs at a Mac conference? I mean I know Game busted a nut over this :lmao: combining all Games favs into one

It’s not a horrible concept but what he does with it is laughable... Mark Romanek directed this video (also directed Scream and GTIG) and I like a lot of the visuals, but the execution with the dancing machi—err, I mean robot, is flat on its nose a direct carbon copy of his main musical influence, MJ, which he despises to admit... he’s say anybody else (Jackie Wilson, James Brown, Queen, Elvis, so on and so on) but rarely throw MJ in there bcuz at the beginning of his solo career he hated being called out about being a newer, shittier MJ.. I mean, anybody remember that Like I Love You VMAs performance..? ? 

• Upvote 2

On 1/3/2018 at 7:02 PM, Bailey. said:

Just because you wanna sniff JT''s butt crack doesn't make anything said about the white wash in music NOT true

Who named you the one to decide whose an artist and who isn't? I'm pretty sure Stephanie Mills is further from being a puppet than you, she doesn't work for Target

I hope someday you get to smell dat white man's ass  because you want to so bad :sigh: 

You are so fucking immature and pathetic to talk down on someone based on where they work. Children do shit like that, not somebody old enough to be a grandfather. You should be ashamed of yourself

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

You are so fucking immature and pathetic to talk down on someone based on where they work. Children do shit like that, not somebody old enough to be a grandfather. You should be ashamed of yourself

awww the other shit stain shows himself, where you been? Game knows I could care less where he works he has a legit job that's all that matters first of all, my banter with Game is not serious and never is intended to be, Game was right I was at the concert and enjoyed it, now that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about the SB, second of all where were you when he's talking about someones sex life ? Also again no one was speaking to nor about you, yet you continue behind my posts, I must assume my ass crack smells even better to you than Justin's does to Game.....no wait that can't be possible :lmao:  You can continue to follow my posts, Ima just knick name you shadow, my own lil shadow right behind everything I do and say here B) For the record and keep this receipt, when the board went down I messaged Game on FB, and jokingly told him just because the board is gone doesn't mean we can't fight ...I like Game, Ive met Game, he's an interesting guy that has kept this thread alive

19 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

I know he isn't comparing "Feedback" to this. Feedback made top 20 while she was still partially blacklisted and Janet was 42 at the time, Justin is 36. Let's not.

Noooo The feedback comparison was to his debut single not making the top 10.....the debut single of the 21 yr old soft serve tigerbeat vanilla co-lead singer of the enormously successful and relevant group Nsyncs very 1st single to his album vs. A 42yr old black women fighting through promotional backlash and managed to break through the top 20

Thats not very comparable is it?

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

oh and Im 42 if that's old enough to be a grandfather, I would have had a kid over 20 years ago and that kid would have to be a father himself now both way too young to have kids at least not responsibly maybe in your world that's how its done but in mine grown folks that are ready to raise kids have them :wave: miss me with the ageism bullshit your opinions don't mean a damn thing to me I mean this is coming from a guy that thinks plural words end in the letter Z they don't@! :lmao: