The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

kidfresh832

3 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

You are so fucking immature and pathetic to talk down on someone based on where they work. Children do shit like that, not somebody old enough to be a grandfather. You should be ashamed of yourself

It ain’t that serious :lmao: He tried and failed to defend Stephanie Mills’ ass as if her opinion on the industry matters via some deep cable interview with less views on YouTube than her album sales

Wooooooooooooooooow ?

“...the song, which follows 2016’s narcotic No. 1 smash “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” is among the worst he’s ever released.”

-Entertainment Weekly

http://ew.com/music/2018/01/05/justin-timberlake-filthy-single-ew-review/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_facebook_entertainmentweekly

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DarkStormSC said:

I want to like the song, but something in the beat won’t let me. Which is strange cause I generally like/love Tim and Danja. The “haters gonna say it’s fake” hook is my favorite part, even though it’s cheezy. And he looks alright in those pants in the vid.  :shifty:

Same. I’ve listen to it quite a bit. I didn’t like Sexyback (Suit & Tie) either but now it’s staple songs in his career 

He was looking ? in the video although I didn’t care for it but I see the point of it 

13 minutes ago, Dal said:

Wooooooooooooooooow ?

“...the song, which follows 2016’s narcotic No. 1 smash “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” is among the worst he’s ever released.”

-Entertainment Weekly

http://ew.com/music/2018/01/05/justin-timberlake-filthy-single-ew-review/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_facebook_entertainmentweekly

well to be fair, its kinda hard from JT, because folks expect you to release something that's even greater than the last, you can't make em all happy, but he did at least experiment with the sound, its not like anything else out there, but different isn't always good

TBH this song is a grower but def a weak first single overall. Someone at RCA needs to be fired for letting him release this. I agree with what EW graded it.. a C

Before anyone starts dogging him tho, he’s releasing multiple singles before 2/2/18. And he’s already filmed the videos. He announced that days ago 

Here’s the track listing

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

TBH this song is a grower but def a weak first single overall. Someone at RCA needs to be fired for letting him release this. I agree with what EW graded it.. a C

Before anyone starts dogging him tho, he’s releasing multiple singles before 2/2/18. And he’s already filmed the videos. He announced that days ago 

Here’s the track listing

so 15 tracks, that's solid for an album hopefully its good because he doesn't put out much music or hasn't

9 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Noooo The feedback comparison was to his debut single not making the top 10.....the debut single of the 21 yr old soft serve tigerbeat vanilla co-lead singer of the enormously successful and relevant group Nsyncs very 1st single to his album vs. A 42yr old black women fighting through promotional backlash and managed to break through the top 20

Thats not very comparable is it?

Hell no and idk why he tried.

6 hours ago, Obayifo said:

Im so glad the only other person I stan for is Erykah Badu. I never feel the need to defend her...her brilliance speaks for itself and I got my life when she started singing Let's Wait Awhile at the Soul Train Awards...:D

Anywho...carry on...

I need to see Erykah singing that. Was it last year's awards?

6 hours ago, Dal said:

Wooooooooooooooooow ?

-Entertainment Weekly

Damn even EW went in lol

6 hours ago, State of the Game said:

It ain’t that serious :lmao: He tried and failed to defend Stephanie Mills’ ass as if her opinion on the industry matters via some deep cable interview with less views on YouTube than her album sales

It's clear he's going through a midlife crisis. I mean to make an unnecessary personal attack just cus someone doesn't care what Stephanie Mills says like that's his YOUNGER sister or something..? Really?  I have completely seen it ALL now. Cancelled.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

It's clear he's going through a midlife crisis. I mean to make an unnecessary personal attack just cus someone doesn't care what Stephanie Mills says like that's his YOUNGER sister or something..? Really?  I have completely seen it ALL now. Cancelled.

boy when do you......nevermind, you take this shit waaaay too seriously and here I was reading your responses in various threads trying so hard to take you seriously and accept you to show you it can be done, we dont have to hate on each other, we dont, I dont know you, so I kinda was reading to get to know , and for the record Ive said some crazy shit over the years, but people do change and grow ....learn from that open your mind ...stop holding anger and hatred it doesnt serve you well it simply doesnt

midlife crisis, again there you are about age, something u stick to, for the record and your receipts I dont look nor feel outta my 30's and in some experiences Im quite naive ...thats truth, I dont have to defend truth it defends itself....Im simply me.

• Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Hell no and idk why he tried.

I need to see Erykah singing that. Was it last year's awards?

Damn even EW went in lol

EW has went in on Janet so that's nothing to care about really, its all about who you down with and no fucks to be given over magazines no one buys

I enjoy Game, he is engaging, I do NOT agree with everything he says nor does, but as far as he is concerned we've been in this game together for almost a decade, we are ALL Janfam, and it aint a good look to fight amongst ourselves... I see Norman he gets his nut on this stuff, and I aint mad, when we do disagree it gets messy, but for the most part I am the most come back to the table and work it out mofo you're gonna find here, I dont honestly feel any negativity here towards anyone  because most of u I will never meet, and sadly most of you are people that are very much worthy of meeting I can only imagine a dinner with Voodoo so crazy :lol: I had dinner with Norman, he smiles a lot and talks a lot I appreciated that during the RWY tour because Ive met Janet fans that were not welcoming like that at all

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

??‍♂️ That’s Bailey, Joe, & Dal

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Bailey. said:

boy when do you......nevermind, you take this shit waaaay too seriously and here I was reading your responses in various threads trying so hard to take you seriously and accept you to show you it can be done, we dont have to hate on each other, we dont, I dont know you, so I kinda was reading to get to know , and for the record Ive said some crazy shit over the years, but people do change and grow ....learn from that open your mind ...stop holding anger and hatred it doesnt serve you well it simply doesnt

midlife crisis, again there you are about age, something u stick to, for the record and your receipts I dont look nor feel outta my 30's and in some experiences Im quite naive ...thats truth, I dont have to defend truth it defends itself....Im simply me.

:umm: 

How you gonna tell someone to stop holding onto anger and hate when all y’all ever do it complain about how JT ruined Janet’s career? Can’t blame Janet, right? 

How many posts did you read of Dayz to give some fake analysis of his life. Maybe you should go back and reread your own posts for a chance

Being Naive can happen at any age. Ask the elder how many people stole money from them over the phone/internet. 

And people rarely change.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Dal said:

Wooooooooooooooooow ?

-Entertainment Weekly

Indeed, though Jackson boasts in ”Feedback” that her swagger is ”heavy like a first day period,” it’s more like a bloody mess. C-

http://ew.com/article/2008/02/15/discipline/

EW ain’t shit. Byeee

3 hours ago, State of the Game said:

:umm: 

How you gonna tell someone to stop holding onto anger and hate when all y’all ever do it complain about how JT ruined Janet’s career? Can’t blame Janet, right? 

How many posts did you read of Dayz to give some fake analysis of his life. Maybe you should go back and reread your own posts for a chance

Being Naive can happen at any age. Ask the elder how many people stole money from them over the phone/internet. 

And people rarely change.

for me I feel Janet was responsible too, dont say things I did not state, its better to ask, I also feel she got unfairly treated and thats where the problem is, its simple if Janet was banned and whatever else its a double standard to say its okay for Justin

12 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

for me I feel Janet was responsible too, dont say things I did not state, its better to ask, I also feel she got unfairly treated and thats where the problem is, its simple if Janet was banned and whatever else its a double standard to say its okay for Justin

And that’s Justin’s problem? 

• Downvote 1