The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

kidfresh832

(checks my faves right quick, yup they're all ally's for real) Again......how convenient for me

Related image

....... No wonder his new dumpster is called Man Of The Woods, it'll be the only place he belongs. Outted again for being a ignorant know nothing selfish opportunist fake uninformed asshole  he's always been.

Image result for Janet Jackson eye roll gif

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Obayifo said:

So I heard that Justin is now getting dragged for wearing a #TimesUp pin but worked with Woody Allen in the past or is going to work with the problematic director and when asked about working with him he said something like he 'i don't get into all of that'...is this true Game :unsure:

I honestly don’t care about his film career. I’m not here for that

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

I honestly don’t care about his film career. I’m not here for that

You moron it’s deeper than just his film career.. it goes to his character... he’s the textbook definition of an opportunist.. and he’s a blatant hypocrite.. and so are you.. don’t you ever talk shit about trump again.. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, jarrylf said:

What Justin's comeback looks like right about now

Related image

Its going through a lot of miss fires, that whole LA dodgers ballcap deal, the new song, the BLM movement, Janet's name in the SB headlines, and now this. Ive seen his Twitter account swiped back several days at least twice now

1 minute ago, Bailey. said:

Its going through a lot of miss fires, that whole LA dodgers ballcap deal, the new song, the BLM movement, Janet's name in the SB headlines, and now this. Ive seen his Twitter account swiped back several days at least twice now

I said it when him doing the SB was a rumour and I'll say it again......wouldn't it be ironic as fuck if him doing the SB was his downfall........and..........well...he might wanna learn to juggle, ride a unicycle,  perform with live animals, sing, eat fire (out of his mouth and up his ass), call Janet, Bruno, Gaga, Michael's ghost, &  Beyonoce to even get people to forget about his basic stupidity and blindly buy and support him again.

Image result for Janet Jackson gif

• Upvote 1

The irony is tho, what Janet would have to do to make them even stevens........if she called the press to dump on him too.....that'd make it legit full circle, but Janet's not petty & selfish like him

2 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Let's see if the Black help he's using once again for this album works for him

Right after he finishes crying about how unfair this all is for him 

Image result for Justin Timberlake crying gif

Then Tim & Pharell will put on some MJ videos to calm him down and get him some "new" ideas.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

The irony is tho, what Janet would have to do to make them even stevens........if she called the press to dump on him too.....that'd make it legit full circle, but Janet's not petty & selfish like him

Right after he finishes crying about how unfair this all is for him 

Image result for Justin Timberlake crying gif

Then Tim & Pharell will put on some MJ videos to calm him down and get him some "new" ideas.

image.png

4 hours ago, Bailey. said:

this is not the rollout he needed,  and only God knows how the SB will go. He could put out another song but that would look like the first was a fail so I dont know

He’s releasing many songs before the album releases. Four songs to be exact... with music videos that were already made. 

This thread is so popular that I said that last Thursday or so

4 hours ago, Dal said:

it’s deeper than just his film career.. 

Yeah... no.

MJ napped with children, took multiple drugs, and changed his skin tone but still has your full support. :coffee: 

It’s also hypocritical... Emma Stone, Sam Rockwell, & Hugh Jackman all have worked with Racist Allen. It’s not that deep

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, jarrylf said:

What Justin's comeback looks like right about now

Related image

So you're basically saying that Justin Timberlake should just go ahead and change the name of the album to 'Man of the Suicide Forest' and have his next video feature Logan Paul because it couldn't possibly get any worse right...

chile

At this point I need Justin to don a green hoodie that reads 'Coolest tool in the tool box' and go sit down somewhere.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Obayifo said:

So you're basically saying that Justin Timberlake should just go ahead and change the name of the album to 'Man of the Suicide Forest' and have his next video feature Logan Paul because it couldn't possibly get any worse right...

chile

At this point I need Justin to don a green hoodie that reads 'Coolest tool in the tool box' and go sit down somewhere.

That's the fun of it all, it's the very beginning of the era......he has to actually do promo....and potentially make this all work...Watch him try to host SNL for a month or co-host with Fallon for a week as damage control.....cause this damage needs big time controlling lol He's gonna be desperate as fuck.