Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Amy

Something new

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Someone said it’s from that award show she went to earlier this year

The Out 100 Gala? She had a braid for that and her hair was darker at the front

janet-jackson-out100-04.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amy said:

The Out 100 Gala? She had a braid for that and her hair was darker at the front

janet-jackson-out100-04.jpg

The braid may not be in yet in the insta video.. the hair does appear darker. Idk what she’s doing then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord knows she don't need all that makeup but her skin still slays

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, vibeology said:

Lord knows she don't need all that makeup but her skin still slays

I always feel the make up makes her look older and at times the design can be kinda draggish - and her make up looks BEST when she is smiling. She's a beautiful woman seriously. Naturally so. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cat-eye is trending.

And since she’s a Goddess, it’s ritual. 

I need more praise, peter

But tbh, I like her with darker eye brows.. and no wing on those. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I thought her Unbreakable makeup was beautiful, but I've not really felt it this time round. I don't know if make up helps to reduce sweating in anyway?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, vibeology said:

 I thought her Unbreakable makeup was beautiful, but I've not really felt it this time round. I don't know if make up helps to reduce sweating in anyway?

She doesn’t need much but slayage make up is different than fierce. 

No need to reduce sweating on a Red Carpet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vibeology said:

 I thought her Unbreakable makeup was beautiful, but I've not really felt it this time round. I don't know if make up helps to reduce sweating in anyway?

I think the goal with this era was to mix other eras. Honestly I didn't like the white liner under her eye during the UB era. But I guess the best is when she looks the most natural to me. VR & Janet era vibe. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, State of the Game said:

She doesn’t need much but slayage make up is different than fierce. 

No need to reduce sweating on a Red Carpet

That's arguable, but I ment on stage too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I think the goal with this era was to mix other eras. Honestly I didn't like the white liner under her eye during the UB era. But I guess the best is when she looks the most natural to me. VR & Janet era vibe. 

Yeah I see how they have done that and I prefer it more natural too. This tour and A4U is the only time is the only time its felt a lil severe to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vibeology said:

That's arguable, but I ment on stage too.

That doesn’t stop the fact that slayage make up is different than glam 🤷🏾‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×