Jump to content
janetDAYZ

**The official SMASH or PASS thread **

Recommended Posts

Who cares if others aren't in here right now? it's not like a thread only has limited space. 

 

Anyway.. Idris, I'mma pass .. I kinda get the appeal that everyone sees but juss not for me. 

 

Mario Lopez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Who cares if others aren't in here right now? it's not like a thread only has limited space. 

 

Anyway.. Idris, I'mma pass .. I kinda get the appeal that everyone sees but juss not for me. 

 

Mario Lopez

Pass because when Janet invited him into her home doing those Nutrisystem interviews he asked her about Madonna doing the SB, at the very end and that was a subtle dig

Jennifer Lopez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pass. J.lo is indeed a sexy lady but I've always felt her looks was slightly overrated

 

 

Usher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Pass. J.lo is indeed a sexy lady but I've always felt her looks was slightly overrated

 

 

Usher

Pass. He has herpes

 

omarion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, State of the Game said:

Pass. He has herpes

 

omarion

Smash. Fill my guts up Omarion .. fill em up

 

 

Demi Lovato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

Smash. Fill my guts up Omarion .. fill em up

 

 

Demi Lovato

Pass, she looks like its all tits and pussy, Ima pass that over to Dal him go for that :coffee:

Justin Timberlake :filenails: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

Smash. Fill my guts up Omarion .. fill em up

Well dang. :umm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bailey. said:

Pass, she looks like its all tits and pussy, Ima pass that over to Dal him go for that :coffee:

Justin Timberlake :filenails: 

Smash.

Justin Bieber 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Smash.

Justin Bieber 

refer to Dayz comment on Rachel Maddow :filenails:

William Levy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

refer to Dayz comment on Rachel Maddow :filenails:

William Levy

U R trippin. :filenails: 

Hew? :unsure: I'm gonna pass since I don't know who that is. 

Kevin Hart 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Eleven said:

U R trippin. :filenails: 

Hew? :unsure: I'm gonna pass since I don't know who that is. 

Kevin Hart 

you made a very bad pass Image result for william levy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kevin Hart is killing the game so Ima have to smash

Tiffany Haddish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's aight. :coffee: 

Why do y'all keep saying girls? :sigh: 

Pass. :sigh: 

Trevor Noah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

He's aight. :coffee: 

Why do y'all keep saying girls? :sigh: 

Pass. :sigh: 

Trevor Noah. 

from intellect alone but him do have some cakes back there too smasssshhhhh

Jacob Anderson from GOT Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Eleven said:

He's aight. :coffee: 

Why do y'all keep saying girls? :sigh: 

Pass. :sigh: 

Trevor Noah. 

we mention girls to be creative here this doesn't have to be sausage fest, get creative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

from intellect alone but him do have some cakes back there too smasssshhhhh

Jacob Anderson from GOT Related image

Smash. He also makes music, he's very talented. :wub: 

Peter Dinklage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eleven said:

Smash. He also makes music, he's very talented. :wub: 

Peter Dinklage 

smash he's brilliant and I can spin him around my dick :wub:

Malcolm  X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

we mention girls to be creative here this doesn't have to be sausage fest, get creative

Oh Tiffany Haddish was 'creative' ok. :coffee: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bailey. said:

smash he's brilliant and I can spin him around my dick :wub:

Malcolm  X

Smash. He was a very sexy man. ^_^ 

MLK Jr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eleven said:

Smash. He was a very sexy man. ^_^ 

MLK Jr

Pass I heard he got down with his fair share of pussy, undercover hoe :coffee:

LL Cool J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'mma pass. I know LL is one of the top sex symbols of all time n shit but I never drooled over him..

 

Lenny Kravitz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

I'mma pass. I know LL is one of the top sex symbols of all time n shit but I never drooled over him..

 

Lenny Kravitz

Pass.  He looks like he smells

Harrison Ford.. current age

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Pass.  He looks like he smells

Harrison Ford.. current age

Pass. He might break a hip. -_- 

Ricky Martin, current age. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Pass. He might break a hip. -_- 

Ricky Martin, current age. 

we already covered Ricky and its still a pass :sigh:

Ryan Seacrest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bailey. said:

we already covered Ricky and its still a pass :sigh:

Ryan Seacrest

Hell to the naw. Ew...Seacrest Out neva In..okay!

Dwayne The Rock Johnson

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×