**The official SMASH or PASS thread **

janetDAYZ

I already called William Levy and he was passed on....can we check the thread for names already mentioned? It destroys the creativity when the same name keeps popping up ......or maybe we get another rule in here or something but the flow has been on point so I don't see a need for rematches

28 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

I already called William Levy and he was passed on....can we check the thread for names already mentioned? It destroys the creativity when the same name keeps popping up ......or maybe we get another rule in here or something but the flow has been on point so I don't see a need for rematches

You can search names at the top of the page (I did it already so I didn’t say Prince lol) 

33 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

I take that pass back. :wub: 

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Pass. How ppl find him sexually attractive is weird to me. He still has this "kid" thing about him. 

William Levy

smash ?

Boris Kodjoe (google image search him -seriously he’s worth it)

1 hour ago, Amy said:

smash ?

Boris Kodjoe (google image search him -seriously he’s worth it)

SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!    I would let him tie me up and do the entire "Discipline" performance especially the ride part :shifty:

17Boris%20Kudjo-365x560.jpg

I dont know this guys name so someone figure it out cause :wub:

b3f3567fb3a307944fc00422b87221b9.jpg

2 hours ago, Bailey. said:

Ima have to smash cause she loves Janet and she can dance her ass off

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd_Mayweather_Jr_2011.jpg

Bailey your reason for wanting to smash ppl is ..um...The point of smash or pass was invented  to be about physical attraction,  ..not about if the got 20 mill in the bank  :umm:  so it's throwing me off 

Anyway.. pass on Mayweather, isn't attractive to me in the slightest

Teyana Taylor

12 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Bailey your reason for wanting to smash ppl is ..um...The point of smash or pass was invented  to be about physical attraction,  ..not about if the got 20 mill in the bank  :umm:  so it's throwing me off 

Anyway.. pass on Mayweather, isn't attractive to me in the slightest

Teyana Taylor

we've done Teyanna Taylor, :sigh:  and I mention their net worth as a bonus,  they are still attractive