Breaking News: Janet & Justin Made Peace Over Something That Happened 14 Years Ago

Now what’s your excuse

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/justin-timberlake-made-peace-with-janet-jackson-after-super-bowl/

Naturally, that’s something [the Super Bowl organizers] talked about,” Timberlake, 36, told Apple Music’s Beats 1 host Zane Lowe in Us Weekly’s exclusive sneak peak. “To be honest, it wasn’t too much of a conversation. It’s just one of those things where you go, like, ‘Yeah, what do you want me to say? We’re not going to do that again!’”

“I stumbled through it, to be quite honest,” Timberlake told Lowe while reflecting upon the controversial gig. “I had my wires crossed, and it’s just something that you have to look back on and go, like, ‘OK, well, you know, you can’t change what’s happened but you can move forward and learn from it.’”

Since then, the former boy bander says he and Jackson have made peace. “Absolutely,” he said. “And I don’t know that a lot of people know that. I don’t think it’s my job to do that because you value the relationships that you do have with people.”

• Upvote 1

:mellow:

First of all let me apologize for my delayed response and for my comments concerning Christina Aguilera And Bruno Mars.

Now let me get straight to it...I have an enormous lack of respect for everything Justin Timberlake has achieved in his life and career...what I said in that Man of The Woods thread was not an attack on other artist at all I was just pointing out how it could be viewed as hypocritical.

So Game Back off...:rolleyes:..for those of us who support Janet, we are tired of these threads and posts where you are defending a man who had a hand in destroying her career. An apology DOES NOT TRANSLATE to any real Justice for Janet. #RealTalk for a second, we all know what would have happened to Justin if he was my skin complexion. And Let me make something abundantly clear to all of you...I am creole born but don't get that Baby! Kiss From A Rose stuff twisted...I have scars on my face :huh:, my blood is from Africa and I am as black as you will ever be.

Next, Game don't ever use me as a pawn in defending Justin ever again. Keep my name out of your post :rolleyes: and do not requote anything I have to say here.

YOU LIVE IN THE SUNKEN PLACE when it comes to that filthy bastard.

Fin.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

First of all let me apologize for my delayed response and for my comments concerning Christina Aguilera And Bruno Mars.

Now let me get straight to it...I have an enormous lack of respect for everything Justin Timberlake has achieved in his life and career...what I said in that Man of The Woods thread was not an attack on other artist at all I was just pointing out how it could be viewed as hypocritical.

So Game Back off...:rolleyes:..for those of us who support Janet, we are tired of these threads and posts where you are defending a man who had a hand in destroying her career. An apology DOES NOT TRANSLATE to any real Justice for Janet. #RealTalk for a second, we all know what would have happened to Justin if he was my skin complexion. And Let me make something abundantly clear to all of you...I am creole born but don't get that Baby! Kiss From A Rose stuff twisted...I have scars on my face :huh:, my blood is from Africa and I am as black as you will ever be.

Next, Game don't ever use me as a pawn in defending Justin ever again. Keep my name out of your post :rolleyes: and do not requote anything I have to say here.

Fin.

Remind me not to make you angry. -_- 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Eleven said:

We will not know unless we hear from Janet herself. 

:coffee: 

1 hour ago, Voodoo Child said:

Fin.

He destroyed her career :lmao: Didn’t know he worked on Damita Jo, 20, AND Discipline.. man. I didn’t know Justin had that much power :o I didn’t know Justin made Janet do Tyler Perry movies, SNL, Will & Grace & all types of promo she’s NEVER done before.

Janet “ruined” her own career. She’s in control, remember? 

I don’t support Janet :blink: boy bang

Im only posting news 

I don’t see an apology.. do you? 

I quote what I want :coffee: 

*PUT YO FILTHY HANDS ALL OVA ME 

1 hour ago, jarrylf said:

I didnt know Janet told radio & MTV not to play any of her music..a move Justin help make happen by publically coming out against her, which is why a public apology is appropriate, and anything less might as well be fake news :coffee:

Related image

I didn’t know Justin told MTV/Radio to stop playing Janet.. oh he didn’t. Then there’s no need for an apology ??‍♂️ MTV and CBS are the responsible parties on ruining Janet’s career. Them and Janet. 

35 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

I didn’t know Justin told MTV/Radio to stop playing Janet.. oh he didn’t. Then there’s no need for an apology ??‍♂️ MTV and CBS are the responsible parties on ruining Janet’s career. Them and Janet. 

Oh so youre saying Justin didnt call ET to publically & personally trash Janet which furthermore only added support to her backlash?....and supporting her backlash is telling all the powers at be to not support her....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Voodoo Child said:

Fin.

tumblr_nmd37aIlYO1sd5yguo1_500.png

2 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Oh so youre saying Justin didnt call ET to publically & personally trash Janet which furthermore only added support to her backlash?....and supporting her backlash is telling all the powers at be to not support her....

ET still supported Janet during her shit eras 

Justin doesn’t have that power

46 minutes ago, Utopia said:

tumblr_nmd37aIlYO1sd5yguo1_500.png

Image result for You shady bitch gif

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

ET still supported Janet during her shit eras 

Justin doesn’t have that power

ET is entertainment News, they don't have any power to play music on radio or get videos on MTV or Vh1

He gave his support to the people who do have that power like the backstabbing bastard piece of talentless overrated shit he is:coffee:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Image result for You shady bitch gif

ET is entertainment News, they don't have any power to play music on radio or get videos on MTV or Vh1

He gave his support to the people who do have that power like the backstabbing bastard piece of talentless overrated shit he is:coffee:

To call him talentless is a blatant lie and shows your maturity level.

Let’s stick to the facts and not your biased opinions:

MTV & CBS blacklisted Janet and there’s nothing Justin could or should do about it

Janet & Justin made Peace

You made Janet talks to Justin with love and support 

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

To call him talentless is a blatant lie and shows your maturity level.

Let’s stick to the facts and not your biased opinions:

MTV & CBS blacklisted Janet and there’s nothing Justin could or should do about it

Janet & Justin made Peace

You made Janet talks to Justin with love and support 

Oh yea he is funny, that is a talent. Acting like he had no part of supporting her backlash or that there was no backlash had ANYTHING to do with the music is the actual lie.

"There's nothing he could or should do about it"........um......he didn't have to come out and publically support the backlash.....and he should publically apologize because he publically came out against her......so that's how that goes

According to him.....and we all know his word & perspective is SO reliable on EVERYTHING :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

More annoyed that he's baiting people to watch his mediocre borefest with the hopes of "maybe Janet will be there because she forgives me", because he knows it's his only chance at getting people interested in what will be the most forgotten Superbowl without her. I don't care what their personal relationship is, he publically came out against her, he needs to publically come out for her

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Oh yea he is funny, that is a talent. Acting like he had no part of supporting her backlash or that there was no backlash had ANYTHING to do with the music is the actual lie.

"There's nothing he could or should do about it"........um......he didn't have to come out and publically support the backlash.....and he should publically apologize because he publically came out against her......so that's how that goes

According to him.....and we all know his word & perspective is SO reliable on EVERYTHING :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

More annoyed that he's baiting people to watch his mediocre borefest with the hopes of "maybe Janet will be there because she forgives me", because he knows it's his only chance at getting people interested in what will be the most forgotten Superbowl without her. I don't care what their personal relationship is, he publically came out against her, he needs to publically come out for her

You’re acting like Justin signed a deal with CBS to blacklist Janet. Like some kind of conspiracy  :lmao: 

Justin had zero part in Janet’s blacklisting. That blacklisting was done without Justin’s opinion. Period. 

No he should not. That’s not his place. His place is not to defend Janet. ??‍♂️ Thats ridiculous to believe JT was SUPPOSE to do anything about Janet as if he works for Janet. 

Justin didn’t force Janet to release 20YO or Discipline. That’s a fact

No need to publicly apologize seeing as though they made their peace. A public apology only satisfies you (and a few others) who hate him regardless for being the top male entertainer of the world and other things you can’t control

People will watch the Super Bowl.. there’s no doubt about that ??‍♂️

12 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

You’re acting like Justin signed a deal with CBS to blacklist Janet. Like some kind of conspiracy theory :lmao: 

Justin had zero part in Janet’s blacklisting. That blacklisting was done without Justin’s opinion. Period. 

No he should not. That’s not his place. His place is not to defend Janet. ??‍♂️ Thats ridiculous to believe JT was SUPPOSE to do anything about Janet as if he works for Janet. 

No need to publicly apologize seeing as though they made their peace. A public apology only satisfies you (and a few others) who hate him regardless for being the top male entertainer of the world

People will watch the Super Bowl.. there’s no doubt about that ??‍♂️

No that's how you're perceiving it, I have nothing to do with that, No conspiracy needed, He.Supported.Her.Backlash. Period. Supporting her backlash.

It wouldn't be his place if his coming out against her was alleged or rumored, it was done, with foul intent, PUBLICALLY, he didn't release a statement he trashed her on camera with the full intention of doing that. If it was his place to do that, it's his place to atone for it on the same type of level or higher. He should do it because it's the right & honorable thing to do, and he's not going to do it because he's shit person, and he continues to prove that.

And they'll mostly be bored with the Half Time and talk about how he needed Janet or how they watched in hopes of Janet.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

No that's how you're perceiving it, I have nothing to do with that, No conspiracy needed, He.Supported.Her.Backlash. Period. Supporting her backlash.

It wouldn't be his place if his coming out against her was alleged or rumored, it was done, with foul intent, PUBLICALLY, he didn't release a statement he trashed her on camera with the full intention of doing that. If it was his place to do that, it's his place to atone for it on the same type of level or higher. He should do it because it's the right & honorable thing to do, and he's not going to do it because he's shit person, and he continues to prove that.

And they'll mostly be bored with the Half Time and talk about how he needed Janet or how they watched in hopes of Janet.

He supported her backlash bc he didn’t speak out for her :lmao: That’s your logic. Not many A-list celebrities spoke out for her or protected her.

No 1 currrrrs

As long as they watch

2 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

He supported her backlash bc he didn’t speak out for her :lmao: That’s your logic. Not many A-list celebrities spoke out for her or protected her.

No 1 currrrrs

As long as they watch

Nah.....that's clearly your logic....cause last time I checked, not saying anything about her.....isn't the same as...publically calling a press conference to trash her....how you'd even find that similar is a reach for the stars for real, but it's what you do to defend him. 

The proof that he directly is responsible for an apology is the same proof that people do care, it's cause he was even asked if he apologized, and even more it's that he claims he did apologize. He ruined your entire argument that he has nothing to apologize for :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Nah.....that's clearly your logic....cause last time I checked, not saying anything about her.....isn't the same as...publically calling a press conference to trash her....how you'd even find that similar is a reach for the stars for real, but it's what you do to defend him. 

The proof that he directly is responsible for an apology is the same proof that people do care, it's cause he was even asked if he apologized, and even more it's that he claims he did apologize. He ruined your entire argument that he has nothing to apologize for :lmao: 

Calling a press conference to trash her? :blink: 

There will never be a public apology bc it’s been laid to rest and Janet is over it