Breaking News: Janet & Justin Made Peace Over Something That Happened 14 Years Ago

9 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Calling a press conference to trash her? :blink: 

There will never be a public apology bc it’s been laid to rest and Janet is over it 

Not press conference, called the press, but eh 1 outlet, but still, he had them bring a camera to capture his blubbering bitch face, and they when they were leaving, chased them down to throw more dirt on him, it's what shitty people do :coffee:

And he'll continue to be criticized for it...cause nobody's buying what he's trying to sell....I mean that literally in that nobody likes his music & figuratively, that nobodies buying his account of a apology. Because whether or not Janet's over it, he owes her, and on a public level. Anything less (like this) is #fakenews 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Ummm :umm: 

Riiiight. No ones buying his tour tickets or Top Ten single.. preordering his album.. watching his Super Bowl performance :lmao: no one except the world :coffee: ? 

You mean the song that numbers are dropping because nobody likes it (and that's been publically discussed everywhere), and the album everyones been making fun of since the announcement, and the Superbowl that everyone unanimously agrees he needs features and most importantly Janet, yea  nobodies on his side but you & his stans (and it's showing his stans aren't really in large numbers). :coffee:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

You mean the song that numbers are dropping because nobody likes it (and that's been publically discussed everywhere), and the album everyones been making fun of since the announcement, and the Superbowl that everyone unanimously agrees he needs features and most importantly Janet, yea  nobodies on his side but you & his stans (and it's showing his stans aren't really in large numbers). :coffee:

It peaked inside the Top Ten :coffee: that’s all that matters 

More people will buy it than have been making fun of it. (Just bc it’s being made fun of doesn’t mean anything) 

Riiiight. Just me and his millions of fans world wide :yawn: 

You say the same thing over and over and over yet somehow, Janet forgave him. 

51 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

It peaked inside the Top Ten :coffee: that’s all that matters 

More people will buy it than have been making fun of it. (Just bc it’s being made fun of doesn’t mean anything) 

Riiiight. Just me and his millions of fans world wide :yawn: 

You say the same thing over and over and over yet somehow, Janet forgave him. 

Not really, I mean if the world is clowning you and you're supposed to be trying to trick people into thinking you're talented & make good music....you aren't really doing your job, so he's failing right in front of us

It means its awful publicity and timing, which he's been all about in the last year, and the fans are doing a awful job at trying to get people to forget that he's a tone deaf moron

Janet "forgiving him" doesn't change that or what he owes her publically until she says he doesn't have to.:yawn:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Not really, I mean if the world is clowning you and you're supposed to be trying to trick people into thinking you're talented & make good music....you aren't really doing your job, so he's failing right in front of us

It means its awful publicity and timing, which he's been all about in the last year, and the fans are doing a awful job at trying to get people to forget that he's a tone deaf moron

Janet "forgiving him" doesn't change that or what he owes her publically until she says he doesn't have to.:yawn:

The world ain’t clowning him. Just social media. Social media is not the world and it doesn’t mean much. Ask Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Bruno Mars

Right. So he can’t sing now? Okay :lmao: My god you’re worse than half of those Janet groups on FB.. just make up your own truths

Janet and Justin made peace and you can’t deal :lmao::lmao::lmao: Janet forgave him and you can’t :lmao: 

29 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

The world ain’t clowning him. Just social media. Social media is not the world and it doesn’t mean much. Ask Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Bruno Mars

Right. So he can’t sing now? Okay :lmao: My god you’re worse than half of those Janet groups on FB.. just make up your own truths

Janet and Justin made peace and you can’t deal :lmao::lmao::lmao: Janet forgave him and you can’t :lmao: 

Social media & THE media & everyones talking about him in a negative light, something nobody you mentioned can relate to right now.

But that's LITERALLY what you're doing this entire thread "He doesn't need to apologize for anything" yet the entire discussion is about the fact that he claims he did, Justin doesn't even agree with your opinion :lmao: And problem is your opinion on him & especially involving this issue has over & over again since the announcement proven not to be the majority.

I don't have anything I need to "forgive" him for, I mean he'd have to LITERALLY apologize for singing & talking among a large list. I'm not looking to forgive him, I'm just enjoying him being held accountable for all of his awfulness I'm the same way about BIeber, I love seeing douchebags getting dragged, so yea that's a truth YOU made up (among others) and you'll have torgive me for that:lmao: 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Social media & THE media & everyones talking about him in a negative light, something nobody you mentioned can relate to right now.

But that's LITERALLY what you're doing this entire thread "He doesn't need to apologize for anything" yet the entire discussion is about the fact that he claims he did, Justin doesn't even agree with your opinion :lmao: And problem is your opinion on him & especially involving this issue has over & over again since the announcement proven not to be the majority.

I don't have anything I need to "forgive" him for, I mean he'd have to LITERALLY apologize for singing & talking among a large list. I'm not looking to forgive him, I'm just enjoying him being held accountable for all of his awfulness I'm the same way about BIeber, I love seeing douchebags getting dragged, so yea that's a truth YOU made up (among others) and you'll have torgive me for that:lmao: 

Nope.. social media and mainstream media have been pretty good towards JT and Janet being at peace :coffee: like every major publication (I get Google Alerts for Janet)

:yawn: Same post. Janet and Justin made peace ??

9 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Nope.. social media and mainstream media have been pretty good towards JT and Janet being at peace :coffee: like every major publication (I get Google Alerts for Janet)

:yawn: Same post. Janet and Justin made peace ??

"Pretty Good" :lmao: Yea no

And he owes her more & everyone agrees :yawn:

• Upvote 1

"Pretty good" as in it's motives are transparent as FUCK and that's being discussed

No it doesn't :lmao: Not at all,  Justin doesn't want to take responsibility he's a whiny bitch that way, ofcourse he doesn't agree with that I don't expect him too, I don't respect him because he wouldn't lol. And Janet's the bigger and better person than him, always has been, just because she's moved on doesn't change what she's owed as a human being, whether or not she wants it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

"Pretty good" as in it's motives are transparent as FUCK and that's being discussed

No it doesn't :lmao: Not at all,  Justin doesn't want to take responsibility he's a whiny bitch that way, ofcourse he doesn't agree with that I don't expect him too, I don't respect him because he wouldn't lol. And Janet's the bigger and better person than him, always has been, just because she's moved on doesn't change what she's owed as a human being, whether or not she wants it.

No. They’re literally focused on them making peace and that’s it. Real media. Not blog.. hence.. pretty good (and straight forward)

fact: Janet & Justin made peace ?? 

46 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

They posted the story but most who gave their opinions in the mainstream say the same.

Nah, if he didnt factually come out against her youd have a point....but he did so you dont.

False. You’re thinking bloggers. Real reports report the news.. not their opinions

Janet and Justin made peace ????

3 hours ago, Bailey. said:

Janet wants no part of any of this, believe it, and she'll be happier when its all over

When what is all over? You mean the very thing that HER fanbase is keeping alive? Yeah.. what a way to repay ya fav. She's been moved past it..but guess who won't let her, and it for damn sure ain't Justin. You all don't see how much of a disservice you do..more than "helping" her 

• Upvote 2