Breaking News: Janet & Justin Made Peace Over Something That Happened 14 Years Ago

9 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Much needed good press :lmao::lmao::lmao: 

I don’t remember him mentioning if she’s gonna be there or not... just that they made peace 

He has nothing to gain bc no one cares 

I know right, the press he's been getting about his awful music & stupidity is hilarious, I'm glad you agree

Insinuating that they're on good terms opens speculation that her saving his performance is a possibility for the media, whoever told him what to do knew what they were doing

........so you're going to stick to that lie despite it being repatedly disproven even this thread & discussions proof that it's a lie...........#TrumpsAmerica :sigh:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jarrylf said:

I know right, the press he's been getting about his awful music & stupidity is hilarious, I'm glad you agree

Insinuating that they're on good terms opens speculation that her saving his performance is a possibility for the media, whoever told him what to do knew what they were doing

........so you're going to stick to that lie despite it being repatedly disproven even this thread & discussions proof that it's a lie...........#TrumpsAmerica :sigh:

There’s zero proof that he lied :lmao: wtf :lmao: NO ONE in this thread or ever disproven these words :lmao::lmao: mentioning Trump is stupid 

9 hours ago, State of the Game said:

There’s zero proof that he lied :lmao: wtf :lmao: NO ONE in this thread or ever disproven these words :lmao::lmao: mentioning Trump is stupid 

The only person that can disprove it is Janet, which makes it convenient & easy for him, he's a shitty person, so it's expected. I wouldn't have to bring up Trump if you didn't treat Justin the way the republicans treat Trump. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2018 at 3:53 AM, janetDAYZ said:

When what is all over? You mean the very thing that HER fanbase is keeping alive? Yeah.. what a way to repay ya fav. She's been moved past it..but guess who won't let her, and it for damn sure ain't Justin. You all don't see how much of a disservice you do..more than "helping" her 

this isnt about the fans bemoaning JT, this is about the media not letting go, they keep talking about it, I saw it on the news today they want to see Janet come out

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Soooo no one has disproved it.. and there’s zero proof of him lying about it soooooooo 

Ive told you before the absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence, just because you dont see it or hear it doesn't mean its not there. Janet herself never acted out even during the SB, she handled it with class, shes not going to go on some Trump like Twitter raid about how she wants nothing to do with him,  even if that's how she felt shes not necessarily going to tell the world

Just now, Bailey. said:

Ive told you before the absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence, just because you dont see it or hear it doesn't mean its not there. Janet herself never acted out even during the SB, she handled it with class, shes not going to go on some Trump like Twitter raid about how she wants nothing to do with him,  even if that's how she felt shes not necessarily going to tell the world

1) You are a hypocrite and, like a leaf, will flip sides with a gust of wind so what you say one day will be different tomorrow 

2a) Wtf are you talking about “Janet never acted out”. No one is suggesting that she acts out. Y’all making every excuse you can to not believe JT.. as if he has a reason to lie in 2017.

2b)  “silence is classy”.. Silence is not classy if someone is spreading lies about you and clearly, there’s no lies told

3) There’s more than one way to address something. Remember when fans thought she had Cancer... she shut that shit down

4) It’s not far fetched that the biggest male act in music called Janet and they made their peace... what’s more far fetched is Janet holding a 14 year old grudge 

5) “The door is wide open,” the source says. “If Justin or his team did reach out, Janet would perform with him again in a minute.”

14 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Soooo no one has disproved it.. and there’s zero proof of him lying about it soooooooo 

There's also zero proof of him telling the truth, soooo yea theres that, all you have is his word and that's meaningless since he's desperate. I mean does Janet's silence about what Khia has to say about her make everything she says true now?

1 minute ago, jarrylf said:

There's also zero proof of him telling the truth

Unless you or ANYONE  can disprove that THEN what he said is true ??‍♂️

Like, you can call the biggest male artist today “desperate” all you like.. he’s still the biggest male artist today ??‍♂️ 

28 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

1) You are a hypocrite and, like a leaf, will flip sides with a gust of wind so what you say one day will be different tomorrow 

2a) Wtf are you talking about “Janet never acted out”. No one is suggesting that she acts out. Y’all making every excuse you can to not believe JT.. as if he has a reason to lie in 2017.

2b)  “silence is classy”.. Silence is not classy if someone is spreading lies about you and clearly, there’s no lies told

3) There’s more than one way to address something. Remember when fans thought she had Cancer... she shut that shit down

4) It’s not far fetched that the biggest male act in music called Janet and they made their peace... what’s more far fetched is Janet holding a 14 year old grudge 

5) “The door is wide open,” the source says. “If Justin or his team did reach out, Janet would perform with him again in a minute.”

1. You're so up JT's butthole the shit is diarrhea ....give JT some Imodium next time you jump up his ass, like say in 5, 4,3,2, 1

2. JT has every reason to at the very least make it sound as if this is "fine" with Janet and they've made a peace no one publicly knows about so he can do his SB gig which serves him!

3.If Janet responded to every whim someone said about her,(Khia, Shaggy etc) she wouldn't have time to breathe let alone be a mother and a performer, "there's something to be said for not saying anything"

4. It's not far fetched that when you fuck someone over, as Janet alluded to in the Oprah interview that "somethings you just don't do" from her lips

5. Of course the door is wide open, is called coonery, look it up, come back to the stage so everyone feels like Janet cut her nose off to spite her own face, all for what? So JT doesn't look like the douche bag he is ....

19 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Unless you or ANYONE  can disprove that THEN what he said is true ??‍♂️

Like, you can call the biggest male artist today “desperate” all you like.. he’s still the biggest male artist today ??‍♂️ 

:lmao: Nope, that only works if you've proven to be a person of character not a mis-informed selfish asshole opportunist like he is. He's not a person of character, he hasn't earned the benefit of a doubt

And he's failing flopping all over the place, didn't his 1st single just drop 20 places  after a 2nd week of charting :lmao: "He has no reason to lie" you funny. :coffee:

23 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

1. You're so up JT's butthole the shit is diarrhea ....give JT some Imodium next time you jump up his ass, like say in 5, 4,3,2, 1

2. JT has every reason to at the very least make it sound as if this is "fine" with Janet and they've made a peace no one publicly knows about so he can do his SB gig which serves him!

3.If Janet responded to every whim someone said about her, she wouldn't have time to breathe let alone be a mother and a performer, "there's something to be said for not saying anything"

4. It's not far fetched that when you fuck someone over, as Janet alluded to in the Oprah interview that "somethings you just don't do" from her lips

5. Of course the door is wide open, is called coonery, look it up, come back to the stage so everyone feels like Janet cut her nose off to spite her own face, all for what? So JT doesn't look like the douche bag he is ....

1) OMG SO FUNNY SO ORIGINAL!! When you have nothing else to say, attrack the character ??

2) Why? He wasn’t asked... he shared this information freely. Again, JT could have just let it be with “I told [Pepsi/NFL] that we won’t do it again”

3) This isn’t a whim. This is literally headline news (I get Google Alerts all day every day about this statement tho now it’s abiut Diddy)

4) Janet said that 14 years ago.. its 2018.. she ain’t said shit sooo

5) random bullshit based on nothing but  shit

19 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

:lmao: Nope, that only works if you've proven to be a person of character not a mis-informed selfish asshole opportunist like he is. He's not a person of character

And he's failing flopping all over the place, didn't his 1st single just drop 20 places  after a 2nd week of charting :lmao: "He has no reason to lie" you funny. :coffee:

Ooooh He’s such an opportunist by answering and informing the public on an update :lmao:  

Top ten hits are flops? Weird ? So by your logic, Top 20 hits are nonexistent

1 minute ago, State of the Game said:

1) OMG SO FUNNY SO ORIGINAL!! When you have nothing else to say, attrack the character ??

2) Why? He wasn’t asked... he shared this information freely. Again, JT could have just let it be with “I told [Pepsi/NFL] that we won’t do it again”

3) This isn’t a whim. This is literally headline news (I get Google Alerts all day every day about this statement tho now it’s abiut Diddy)

4) Janet said that 14 years ago.. its 2018.. she ain’t said shit sooo

5) random bullshit based on nothing but  shit

He’s such an opportunist by answering and informing the public on an update on a serious situation. 

Top ten hits are flops? Weird ? The peak matters.. not the fall when it comes to singles. 

:lmao: @ you thinking you have character in this debate

:lmao: @ you believing Janet and JT made enough peace they could get on beyond the very short convo he admitted took place....*dial tone*

:lmao: @ you dismissing reality, that JT doing the SB or being allowed to is a complete insult and double standard towards Janet and her treatment following the previous SB

:lmao: @ you being so detached from your own race you cannot acknowledge when it's coon time and call it .....its all about that learn it read up on it :coffee:

18 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Ooooh He’s such an opportunist by answering and informing the public on an update :lmao:  

Top ten hits are flops? Weird ? 

Actually yes, as you  pointed out he could've not allowed the question or not answered it. But ofcourse he has to now.

Well I didn't say they were, But they are when they're panned by critics and fall off the top 20 within a week (inching from being out of the top 30 even :lmao: ),  that's REALLY bad, especially in this day & age. Because what that implies is that people had the curiosity to look it up and listen (which is all it takes to get a top 10 or 20) and after they finished either laughing or throwing up, they never played it again. 

6 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

:lmao: @ you thinking you have character in this debate

:lmao: @ you believing Janet and JT made enough peace they could get on beyond the very short convo he admitted took place....*dial tone*

:lmao: @ you dismissing reality, that JT doing the SB or being allowed to is a complete insult and double standard towards Janet and her treatment following the previous SB

:lmao: @ you being so detached from your own race you cannot acknowledge when it's coon time and call it .....its all about that learn it read up on it :coffee:

Again.. attacking my character and not the argument is a ad hominem.

You were not on the line therefore JT’s words > You

Dont care about it. I’m over it. And it didn’t stop you from buying $300 tickets to his show, it’s not gonna stop me from watching a performance 

I’m not a sheep. I form my own opinions, not based on my race, gender, sexuality. Can you imagine if I told Rocco that he’s so detached from his own race so he should be racist.. That’s what you’re failing to do to me 

3 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Actually yes, as you  pointed out he could've not allowed the question or not answered it. But ofcourse he has

Well I didn't say they were, But they are when they're panned by critics and fall off the top 20 within a week (inching from being out of the top 30 even :lmao: ),  that's REALLY bad, especially in this day & age. Because what that implies is that people had the curiosity to look it up and listen (which is all it takes to get a top 10 or 20) and after they finished either laughing or throwing up, they never played it again. 

Transparency 

Peak is the only thing that matters. If a song peaked at #1, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20 it’s still a hit. It’s pretty common

It implies people bought it with the album/single 

Again.. attacking my character and not the argument is a ad hominem.

You were not on the line therefore JT’s words > You

Dont care about it. I’m over it. And it didn’t stop you from buying $300 tickets to his show, it’s not gonna stop me from watching a performance 

I’m not a sheep. I form my own opinions, not based on my race, gender, sexuality. Can you imagine if I told Rocco that he’s so detached from his own race so he should be racist.. That’s what you’re failing to do to me 

Of course you dont see where you're wrong about JT and race, its all about race, and suggesting Rocco, an Italian has anything with identity politics is absurd, you as a man of color should know what time it is.

I bought a 200 dollar ticket, check please!

Your opinion on this subject is misinformed at best and certainly is clearly bias and correlates to you stanning hard for JT

5 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

Of course you dont see where you're wrong about JT and race, its all about race, and suggesting Rocco, an Italian has anything with identity politics is absurd, you as a man of color should know what time it is.

I bought a 200 dollar ticket, check please!

Your opinion on this subject is misinformed at best and certainly is clearly bias and correlates to you stanning hard for JT

It’s been 14 years. No one currrrrrs except a few people on Twitter. The same 

So tell me what time it was when you gave Justin Timberlake yo coins :coffee:  how much was that show again? :umm: $300? That’s a lot. Did you protest that show? Nah? Yo ass sat on the first floor row of that concert and enjoyed that shit. Where’s ya outrage then? ?

Riiight. Another Ad Hominem.. got any more? 

Transparency 

Peak is the only thing that matters. If a song peaked at #1, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20 it’s still a hit. It’s pretty common

It implies people bought it with the album/single 

Desperation

Nope, it falling indicates people who were conned into buying it want a refund and are telling everyone else to save their money :lmao: Peak is all that matters if you peak #1 dear, otherwise it's VERY telling of how fans & the gp feel about a song & established artist when their debut single off a new project can't rise higher than it's peak, with a video attached to help it rise. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, jarrylf said:

Desperation

Nope, it falling indicates people who were conned into buying it want a refund and are telling everyone else to save their money :lmao: Peak is all that matters if you peak #1 dear, otherwise it's VERY telling of how fans & the gp feel about a song & established artist when their debut single off a new project can't rise higher than it's peak, with a video attached to help it rise. :lmao: 

Yeah.. he’s desperate for answering a question and informing the audience 

Sure. It’s still a top ten hit soooo ??‍♂️

Right so only #1 peaks matter :lmao: So none of XYZ’s hits that didn’t hit #1 matter. 

2 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Yeah.. he’s desperate for answering a question and informing the audience 

Sure. It’s still a top ten hit soooo ??‍♂️

Right so only #1 peaks matter :lmao: So none of XYZ’s hits that didn’t hit #1 matter. 

I actually thought that since he's the "President of Pop" :rolleyes: and he has a new album every 6 years he should have peaked, but Bruno held that down B)

and if he is the so-called "President of Pop" he shouldn't be releasing shit songs, and even I will admit they suck, they do they don't inspire me to spend any money to see him

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

It’s been 14 years. No one currrrrrs except a few people on Twitter. The same 

So tell me what time it was when you gave Justin Timberlake yo coins :coffee:  how much was that show again? :umm: $300? That’s a lot. Did you protest that show? Nah? Yo ass sat on the first floor row of that concert and enjoyed that shit. Where’s ya outrage then? ?

Riiight. Another Ad Hominem.. got any more? 

your defending JT's SB gig has been Ad Nauseam take a bow :coffee: