Breaking News: Janet & Justin Made Peace Over Something That Happened 14 Years Ago

Just now, Bailey. said:

I actually thought that since he's the "President of Pop" :rolleyes: and he has a new album every 6 years he should have peaked, but Bruno held that down B)

and if he is the so-called "President of Pop" he shouldn't be releasing shit songs, and even I will admit they suck, they do they don't inspire me to spend any money to see him

That doesn’t make sense. You just wanted to mention Bruno Mars which is fine. I love him too :wub: 

JT ain’t here for just you tho sooooo

9 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Yeah.. he’s desperate for answering a question and informing the audience 

Sure. It’s still a top ten hit soooo ??‍♂️

Right so only #1 peaks matter :lmao: So none of XYZ’s hits that didn’t hit #1 matter. 

For a question you "claimed" nobody cares about that he's been recieving negative press about for months now, and with his music flopping...yes very desperate, if he wasn't he could deny the question. He needs the public on his side....but they don't want to be anymore, they realize they can do better :coffee: 

In terms of peaks "mattering", yup and yea they don't if they aren't moving up, if they're publically panned and dropping off the charts they ESPECIALLY don't. 

8 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Feel free to quote me when I defended JT’s SB performance.. I’ll wait :coffee: 

there's no need for you to wait sweetie, there's plenty of receipts you've left all over the place...you even used the words you just claimed not to have done verbatim no less! :lol:

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Bailey. said:

there's no need for you to wait sweetie, there's plenty of receipts you've left all over the place...you even used the words you just claimed not to have done verbatim no less! :lol:

That quote be applied to anyone performing at the Super Bowl and those reasons are why artists do it.

You failed at your task. I’m done waiting