Sistrens, which body parts gets you all horned up ?

Utopia

a body part? hmmmm I like a nice ass but for me its more I look at the whole package, so I guess being true me, what gets my attention is a nice body then I hone in on certain features, namely a nice plush ass, I do check out asses on the low ...this is hard because I see body parts all over the place nowadays, if I'm looking, and I want/need more to get the juices flowing than a single body part

On 20/01/2018 at 4:31 PM, Eleven said:

You asking gets me all horned up. -_- 

Everyone probably knows I have a foot fetish. Major. It takes over my life sometimes. -_- 

And what about you? :shifty: 

MESS. I completely forgot I made this thread :lol: I was probably drunk when I hit start topic ?

I’m a thighs type of guy ?  I’m with @hotboy06, the D doesn’t do much for me ??‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Utopia said:

MESS. I completely forgot I made this thread :lol: I was probably drunk when I hit start topic ?

I’m a thighs type of guy ?  I’m with @hotboy06, the D doesn’t do much for me ??‍♂️

:sigh: 

So you wanna be crushed between some big, beefy, masculine thighs? :shifty: 

On 1/22/2018 at 8:03 AM, hotboy06 said:

The sausage doesn't horn me up, unless you know how to work it.

1 hour ago, Utopia said:

I’m with @hotboy06, the D doesn’t do much for me ??‍♂️

I always feel like I'm the only one who feels that way lol, but yea, nipples do more for me than dick does....and nipples don't even do THAT much for me lol

23 hours ago, jarrylf said:

I always feel like I'm the only one who feels that way lol, but yea, nipples do more for me than dick does....and nipples don't even do THAT much for me lol

Nipples don’t do much for me either ? you see people pinching them and ish but I’m like ... I’m good ??‍♂️

You see people sobbing and babbling over dak and I’m like meh , gimme some thighs instead 

21 hours ago, Eleven said:

There are lot of things on you I like to look at. :wub: 

Oh ... the feeling is mutual ??

• Upvote 1

i love my nipples played with and I love a guy that likes his played with too.....God some guys are so lame, no kissing, no nips  ...like wtf ? I consider sex like a buffet I wanna taste it all :ph34r:

my nips like a gentle play not too hard, and I like suck on some too, again not too hard just enough, just right, lick em too, tease em ...i had one guy tell me the more I sucked on those nipples the more wet and open his hole was gonna get :ph34r: