Stream: So Excited (Solo Version) YouTube

Dunk96

This has been long overdue. Since Khia has been spending the last few years not only disrespecting Janet but the entire family as well,I decided that a solo version of the song that got her somewhat of a hit was necessary. But thankfully Khia's words mean absolutely nothing because the two hits she's had in her entire career besides a crack pipe never managed to hit #1 in the first place. I wish I were able to remove Jermaine's lines from the song,but since no stems/multitracks are online for this song I had to make due with just the instrumental and the main song. And by the way this is not 100% perfect since Khia still managed to sing over the beginnings of Janet's lines in the first and second verses so they start later than they're supposed to.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Dal said:

Sounds like ? 

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

My god this version is somehow worse than the original :umm: like the user cut and pasted the track at random 

Because I don't have the stems or multitracks to work with that's why it sounds so bad. :asham: If someone would leak them then maybe I could make it sound a lot more professional.

• Like 1