JANET at the Essence Music Festival 2018?

feehgarcia

The only way I can imagine this will happen is that they honor her with some kinda award or certificate of appreciation or some shit...she has done that festival before and Janet has never been one to repeat herself unless it's beneficial in some way, shape or form.

Besides, I still think Janet is sitting this year out :unsure:

12 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

The only way I can imagine this will happen is that they honor her with some kinda award or certificate of appreciation or some shit...she has done that festival before and Janet has never been one to repeat herself unless it's beneficial in some way, shape or form.

so ending the "American leg" of the SOTW tour will begin in another year? I think she made it clear on that ATL stage shit aint over :coffee:

27 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

The Festival gives awards :blink: 

She can’t continue a tour with a year break. Zero promo.. not Internationally 

3 hours ago, Bailey. said:

so ending the "American leg" of the SOTW tour will begin in another year? I think she made it clear on that ATL stage shit aint over :coffee:

If you think she's still going to tour when do you think she's going to announce it? Do you think she's going to pick up the show and do the same one overseas? Also, you know the team that worked with her have already started booking other gigs right?

22 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

If you think she's still going to tour when do you think she's going to announce it? Do you think she's going to pick up the show and do the same one overseas? Also, you know the team that worked with her have already started booking other gigs right?

I imagine Janet is working out issues between business and personal life, BUT from her lips she stated "The American Leg" which meant for anyone listening she wasnt giving up on touring outside the US and neither should her fans that want to see her....the team that was in place during Unbreakable got other gigs too, the background singers werent the same several of the dancers werent either, does this mean the show for Janet Jackson stops because she has to replace a few people?

janet-jackson-dammn-baby.gif?auto=compre

15 hours ago, State of the Game said:

:lmao: ?

12 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

12 hours ago, Bailey. said:

I imagine Janet is working out issues between business and personal life, BUT from her lips she stated "The American Leg" which meant for anyone listening she wasnt giving up on touring outside the US and neither should her fans that want to see her....the team that was in place during Unbreakable got other gigs too, the background singers werent the same several of the dancers werent either, does this mean the show for Janet Jackson stops because she has to replace a few people?

All I know is I got an e-mail from her team earlier this week requesting to take down the SOTW tour book scans from JANET.br photo gallery.

I never had problems with them about content/posts/pics/videos/copyright... none of that. Only once when Gil did a Instagram live and spilled the tea about the tour/setlist/outfits... Then we wrote down what he said and they asked us to remove it from Facebook "he said none of that", but when the tour started it was all there LOL

Anyway... My point is: I did the same thing with UNBREAKABLE. The tour wrapped, I scanned and shared the photoshoot. Nobody said a thing. I did the same with SOTW this week and they ask me to remove it. If the tour is not continuing, they will use those images for something else and we can't share it in high quality on the internet yet.

Plus, Preson and Robert Behar were in London this week... I'd say she's cooking something.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Bailey. said:

janet-jackson-dammn-baby.gif?auto=compre

I was at the Atlanta show, but again I ask - when do you think between no & later that she is going to announce the new tour dates? Unless Janet is coming out at the Super Bowl which I pray she doesn't...I'd like to know when you think she's going to drop new dates & if you think she's picking up the exact same show?

I think she’ll tour internationally in the summer. Probably announce it very soon.

She knows by now to keep the momentum going.

She said herself at the last date that she’ll be taking the tour around the world..or something along those lines.

The point is she’s intending to tour internationally, not to mention the new music her record label exec kept on tweeting about and the documentary that’s supposedly coming.

There are def MANY things she could be getting up to this year and it all could kick start off at the Grammys!

im excited for 2018

• Like 1