Janet at JFK airport

MorganR

Just now, Bailey. said:

No its not, that OUT outfit had way too much going on, she had on leather, lace, fur and a train, she had a lot going on there ......chle

Of you are referring to her OUT ensemble...you are a gotdamn lie. Janet looked the best she has looked in years. Janet likes fashion and taking risk...you've been a fan way to long to be critical of her now. :rolleyes: Keep it cute boo.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

Of you are referring to her OUT ensemble...you are a gotdamn lie. Janet looked the best she has looked in years. Janet likes fashion and taking risk...you've been a fan way to long to be critical of her now. :rolleyes: Keep it cute boo.

I might be outta school but I havent forgotten how to read and Ima get you together.. of course you remember now after I named every fabric in fashion available :rolleyes:...again let's check the receipts, fur, leather, lace, a train, ponytail topped off with some obstuse shaped hat as a topping, what was she a sundae ice cream just layer it all on sprinkles and all, some of you fans cannot just say I love you Janet but no to the harem pants, no Janet that's a bit much, still love u

• Downvote 1

Janet was dressing like a bitch straight out of Wakanda before that was even a popular thing to do...I cannot and will not allow anybody to shade her when she is in her element and stepping outside the box. My only issue with the harem pants is that it wasn't flattering because she was a little too thick...ThinNet pulled them pants off very well. ThinNet cannot do any wrong and you will deal.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

Janet was dressing like a bitch straight out of Wakanda before that was even a popular thing to do...I cannot and will not allow anybody to shade her when she is in her element and stepping outside the box. My only issue with the harem pants is that it wasn't flattering because she was a little too thick...ThinNet pulled them pants off very well. ThinNet cannot do any wrong and you will deal.

oh really? so we gone do this? see

slay? janet-jackson-2006-billboard-music-award

That corpse bride look at the billboard awards was everything minus the Dora wig.

Janet as a ballerina was her trying too hard and not being in her element...Janet is an edgy dark queen...pink will never work for her. She wasn't thin either.

Not pregnant Janet...I said ThinNet always slays...keep up boo.:rolleyes: 

2 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

That corpse bride look at the billboard awards was everything minus the Dora wig.

Janet as a ballerina was her trying too hard and not being in her element...Janet is an edgy dark queen...pink will never work for her. She wasn't thin either.

Not pregnant Janet...I said ThinNet always slays...keep up boo.:rolleyes: 

it took me less than two minutes to find receipts of clear fails, and you telling me to keep up :rolleyes: