Janet at JFK airport

MorganR

1 minute ago, Bailey. said:

:lmao::lmao:  you tried it...and its still all love I'm just saying look

You tried it. I said ThinNet can do no wrong...you have yet to give me examples. What fan comes for Pregnant Janet?!:huh::rolleyes: Bitch has swole ankles, back problems and her first concern is about her outer appearance...you tripping.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

You tried it. I said ThinNet can do no wrong...you have yet to give me examples. What fan comes for Pregnant Janet?!:huh::rolleyes: Bitch has swole ankles, back problems and her first concern is about her outer appearance...you tripping.

is this cute too? slaying? janet-jackson-thatgrapejuice-hot-100-rih

Janet was giving you Princess Jasmine couture...Quiet as its kept, that's the outfit that caught Wissams eye. He was in a whole new world after her laid eyes on her. :rolleyes:

Janet dressed down at a fashion show to not upstage the models...she is after all a humble queen.:rolleyes: She is not really thin there either js.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Voodoo Child said:

Janet was giving you Princess Jasmine couture...Quiet as its kept, that's the outfit that caught Wissams eye. He was in a whole new world after her laid eyes on her. :rolleyes:

Janet dressed down at a fashion show to not upstage the models...she is after all a humble queen.:rolleyes: She is not really thin there either js.

mmm hmmm :coffee:

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Voodoo Child said:

That corpse bride look at the billboard awards was everything minus the Dora wig.

Janet as a ballerina was her trying too hard and not being in her element...Janet is an edgy dark queen...pink will never work for her. She wasn't thin either.

Not pregnant Janet...I said ThinNet always slays...keep up boo.:rolleyes: 

Janet + Pink = No Edges

normal_Grammy_Awards_Feb_27_2002.jpg

• Downvote 1

She might be in town for a specific event surrounding the Grammys. I very HIGHLY doubt Janet is presenting the award to Tina - I don't see that. Janet & Tina do not have that type of relationship where that would be impactful. After a multi year hiatus she's comes back to present Tina? Nah I doubt it. 

But there are other awards people are getting around the Grammys events before the Grammy show. 

Well considering two of her disciples in the form of Bruno Mars and Kendrick Lamar are up for album of the year...Janet could have brought her ass out of retirement to present that award to one of them. Although Jay Z could win or Childish Gambino (who is also a fan)..I don't see her being that upset.

I don't see it happening and I refuse to get my hopes up but if there was anytime for Janet to be at a Grammy awards...with Tina Turner being honored and her current favs being recognized...she could very well be in the house...js.

And they are not gonna say her name before she walks out....her silky walk and ensemble will be enough to send that stale crowd into a tizzy.