Janet at JFK airport

MorganR

Personally I don't want her to do Superbowl, But I would be lying to myself if I said I wouldn't get my life and be happy to see her on that platform again. I just want her to have her OWN halftime show (Madonna, Beyonce, Prince, MJ etc).  Cause it's what she deserves. She has such a catalog. 

But I'm down for Superbowl, Grammys, Essence Music Festival... Hopefully new music and hmmm SOTW yes, but I miss big production going all out Janet. I had enough with the scaled back Janet since 2011. I would love for her to do more festivals as well around the world. Which can be included in tour dates.

5 hours ago, _ESSENCEOFSEAN_ said:

Personally I don't want her to do Superbowl, But I would be lying to myself if I said I wouldn't get my life and be happy to see her on that platform again. I just want her to have her OWN halftime show (Madonna, Beyonce, Prince, MJ etc).  Cause it's what she deserves. She has such a catalog. 

But I'm down for Superbowl, Grammys, Essence Music Festival... Hopefully new music and hmmm SOTW yes, but I miss big production going all out Janet. I had enough with the scaled back Janet since 2011. I would love for her to do more festivals as well around the world. Which can be included in tour dates.

Janet headlined and that’s all that people know and remember. They don’t remember Nelly, Diddy, & the southern white supremacist 

Yesssss to the rest but she has to change the tour title/theme. 

Welp. In typical fashion.. janfam be jumping the gun , tryna connect the dots ..and swear they always have the answer only to be let the fuck down. And I'm the one that gets pissed off cus I always fall for what you Mfs say ?? Janet moves mysteriously. You NEVER know wtf she's gonna do..she makes me sick :rolleyes: