Janet at JFK airport

MorganR

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

Welp. In typical fashion.. janfam be jumping the gun , tryna connect the dots ..and swear they always have the answer only to be let the fuck down. And I'm the one that gets pissed off cus I always fall for what you Mfs say ?? Janet moves mysteriously. You NEVER know wtf she's gonna do..she makes me sick :rolleyes:

Well i've never listened to what they say lol. I wait until official announcements from legit sources or people in her camp except for Gil.

1 hour ago, MorganR said:

c4ggL6r.jpg

This pic is complete slayage!!!

13 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

I love that Janfam made up the “She’s presenting to Tina Turner” like how fucking Rando :lmao: 

Beyonce is obsessed with Tina.. not Janet so why would the goddess present her an award?

Exactly. Why would Janet present an award to someone who shot her brother.

Just now, Bailey. said:

she did what to her brother? :unsure: 

She shot Randy in the leg. His girlfriend broke up with him and went to Tina’s house where she was staying to try and get her back and Tina ended up shooting him.

44 minutes ago, Amy said:

She shot Randy in the leg. His girlfriend broke up with him and went to Tina’s house where she was staying to try and get her back and Tina ended up shooting him.

gurrrlll  I heard Tina and his girlfriend were doing something..... nom nom ren gaaayyyyyyy key yo -_- 

5 hours ago, State of the Game said:

I love that Janfam made up the “She’s presenting to Tina Turner” like how fucking Rando :lmao: 

Beyonce is obsessed with Tina.. not Janet so why would the goddess present her an award?

I thought that part was kinda odd too.. they don't have much connection. But then again I was surprised when Janet was gonna be presenting a special award to Luther Vandross at the Grammy's the same year as Superbowl incident when they disinvited her..so ..it can kinda be unpredictable I suppose 

5 hours ago, Amy said:

Exactly. Why would Janet present an award to someone who shot her brother.

I hope you're being sarcastic. If not...Y'all are being extreme.:lol: it's not like it's some Jacksons vs Tina Turner beef ! That was ONE isolated incident that happened 100 years and even when it's been spoken about from the family it's told in a comical way, not like "that bitch shot me..we dont like her". I believe they said they buried the hatchet not too long after. And Janet's memory we know is not always the best, she probably doesn't even remember Tina shooting no damn Randy ?

30 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Beyonce is also obsessed with Janet as well as Tina

Eh, yeah she loves Janet but Beyonce took more after Tina.. not to say she loves Tina more than Janet but just in a different way. Juss like how Ciara love Janet and Michael to death, but she kinda bows down to MJ juss a tad more