Jimmy Jam's take on Janet performing @ Superbowl or not

janetDAYZ

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

“I don’t have a project coming out.. at least not right now” 

That says there's nothing cooking up ... no talks of music...so how are you getting that music is on the way out of that? :blink: The "not right now" part? Um...that could mean no music til 2030 ..2050

6 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

That says there's nothing cooking up ... no talks of music...so how are you getting that music is on the way out of that? :blink: The "not right now" part? Um...that could mean no music til 2030 ..2050

Implying that she’s releasing just not anytime soon... soon being winter/spring 

She performing at the Essence Festival which is in July... so I’m thinking summer release and a fall tour

6 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Implying that she’s releasing just not anytime soon... soon being winter/spring 

She performing at the Essence Festival which is in July... so I’m thinking summer release and a fall tour

He corrected what he said from an optimistic stand point not from a for certain stand point. It's like the phrase "never say never" and her performing somewhere does not equate to music dropping...I don't know where you all get that from or why you all believe that .Hell,  there are artists who perform at Superbowl w/ no project or anything coming out. It's just a performance/show. But we can agree to disagree.

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Now you agree with him but when he said “there’s too many cooks in the kitchen” he was ‘wrong’ 

Um Janet performing with someone who threw her under the bus and giving us gems like "SloLove" and "Island Life" by working with multiple producers are 2 different things. 

2 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Um Janet performing with someone who threw her under the bus and giving us gems like "SloLove" and "Island Life" by working with multiple producers are 2 different things. 

Jimmy/Terry worked on Island Life and Slolove isn’t considered a fan favorite

So You only agree with Jimmy when he’s in your corner but if he’s against your opinion it’s “fake facts” ????

On 1/27/2018 at 1:38 PM, State of the Game said:

Jimmy/Terry worked on Island Life and Slolove isn’t considered a fan favorite

So You only agree with Jimmy when he’s in your corner but if he’s against your opinion it’s “fake facts” ????

They did not work on "SloLove" and when they did work on "Island Life" it wasn't by themselves. Your last sentences holds no weight. It's just rambling. What else?

4 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

They did not work on "SloLove" and when they did work on "Island Life" it wasn't by themselves. Your last sentences holds no weight. It's just rambling. What else?

??‍♂️

I didn’t say they did. The “and” separates the two songs I mentioned

They worked on Island Life

AND 

SloLove isn’t a fan favorite

Holds no weight? you sure about that?