New team members

Amy

Nice to see her get some new blood and perspectives on her team. ohhh... and i  LOVE Anastasia's inta.

Her new stylish (i guess its new cuz he is putting her on skirts :lol: ) is also making a fantastic job. She looks amazing on that missy tribute at Essence :wub: 

32 minutes ago, Utopia said:

Nice to see her get some new blood and perspectives on her team. ohhh... and i  LOVE Anastasia's inta.

Her new stylish (i guess its new cuz he is putting her on skirts :lol: ) is also making a fantastic job. She looks amazing on that missy tribute at Essence :wub: 

Her stylist Robert Behar has been with her for years, but yesterday’s outfit slayed! We all know Janet loves her skulls and Alexander McQueen and it was nice to have a touch of colour and sequins!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Lies and tomfoolery. She's dressed in black at every event. :lol:

Now black is her color though, it works, looks classy as hell on her, problem is I can't say some of her fashion moments weren't hits because other fans here will defend the worst no matter what, I'm  talking about my fandom is blind can't you see my bias ? :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

On 1/26/2018 at 9:27 PM, State of the Game said:

Uhhh yeah. She’ll dress in black whenever she wants bc that’s her favorite color to wear :blink: doesn’t matter who her designer is.. bitch will slay BLACK

That's the problem. The basic red carpet looks. Like, come on Janet do better. :umm: