Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

jarrylf

Image may contain: text

...................................................Janet low key threw a dash of shade ...........SHE KNOWS with all the talk for MONTHS that people are going to mostly watch in the hopes that she comes up to save it.....we got talk show people and news people as recent as FRIDAY all echoing the same thing that basically she'd be the only reason to watch......to release a statement....in her words, with HER signature....the day before, she just smacked ratings out of his hands, she just OK'd folks who'd only check for him if she was involved TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL, to leave the room, or to watch something else... she could've said this weeks ago to shut people up, she let him get people into the notion of them allegedly being on "good terms" so they can think "theres a chance!" and then she just shut it down completely....the day....before. Shes not letting him benefit from her silence....like I bet she would a...friend. I love her

Related image

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Eleven said:

So Gaga set Janet? :unsure: 

??‍♂️

“setting the bar”: Bailey was saying Lady Gaga “set the bar high”... That bar.. ... the reason why the Super Bowl half time show is the most watched performance worldwide.. is Janhova  

Dont worry your little heart... Gaga second place medal is still intact.

Oh, Katy Perry is the most watched if anyone wanted to ponder living :sigh: 

I ,as the rest of you, am entitled to my opinion, Lady Gaga's performance was the best SB half time show I've ever seen, lets check the receipts, air drones, pyro, a billion dancers, hit songs, oh and let's not forget she came in on acrobatics too......chile, what is JT gonna do ?

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

??‍♂️

“setting the bar”: Bailey was saying Lady Gaga “set the bar high”... That bar.. ... the reason why the Super Bowl half time show is the most watched performance worldwide.. is Janhova  

Dont worry your little heart... Gaga second place medal is still intact.

Oh, Katy Perry is the most watched if anyone wanted to ponder living :sigh: 

I was just being silly. -_- 

4 hours ago, Bailey. said:

I ,as the rest of you, am entitled to my opinion, Lady Gaga's performance was the best SB half time show I've ever seen, lets check the receipts, air drones, pyro, a billion dancers, hit songs, oh and let's not forget she came in on acrobatics too......chile, what is JT gonna do ?

Gaga definitely slayed last year! Justin definitely gonna lose ratings now that Janet let the world know she ain't about to let him and the NFL get ratings off of her name lol. Justin got a wack ass new album out, Janet won't be performing, and people are sick of seeing the Patriots. Baby ain't no way this gonna look good unless there's a miracle. By the way this is just about Janet's highest retweeted tweet. Over 5k retweets and 18k likes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

This is epic and a long time coming. Also, Janet would have the dopest capitalization if she dropped a BANGER video and song. A song about them trying to break you but triumph & the video is hard hitting and edgy. She would win. Drop it RIGHT at halftime. 

she said we would see her very soon :unsure:

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

This is epic and a long time coming. Also, Janet would have the dopest capitalization if she dropped a BANGER video and song. A song about them trying to break you but triumph & the video is hard hitting and edgy. She would win. Drop it RIGHT at halftime. 

That would be kinda corny. :unsure: 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

That would be kinda corny. :unsure: 

No that would be smart marketing. She would be capitalizing on all her digital impressions. If you are being celebrated give them something to consume. It would also drive the tickets of her next performances. People are looking for Janet go to them. This is free promotion. The video would go viral & people (black twitter) specifically would create memes, conversation, she's already been picked up by celebs & the Shade Room. 

This would be brilliant.