Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

jarrylf

2 hours ago, Bailey. said:

:sigh:  what part of "no part" are you folks NOT understanding? She's not going to thank you for putting her name in some bullshit she herself didnt stoop so low as to "gain" anything from it, she's bigger than that SB moment, and will not associate herself with it....if you want a Janet Jackson appreciation day, buy her albums, buy concert tickets, thank her for the legendary career she achieved well before 2004, and learn to ignore the SB and stop using it to prop Janet up against a lessor talent. If you're going to celebrate Janet and feel you must, do it right, celebrate her, no strings attached..... dayum :filenails: shoulda said thank you, she kept it "woke" Im not gonna thank ya'll for opening up the coon door I know what time it is :coffee: "I WILL NOT"!!!

So now the day of appreciation was bullshit?

6 hours ago, Bailey. said:

let's not confuse performing a kind gesture such as opening a door for a stranger with pandering to an opportunistic moment that took full advantage of Janet's name again being associated with the SB and not her legacy nor talent. Janet herself even knocked it out the park the day before no less stating "I will not" and thanked the fans for their support. Now after taking what should have been a day of appreciation simply because Janet is Janet and that's pretty awesome alone, you folks basically did a counter protest of Justin's SB

So to sum it up you opened the door for me and quickly slammed it in my face too, which part was I supposed to say thank you for? :unsure:

None of this answers my question.

And again, imagine thinking the hash tag was simply about Superbowl. 

2 hours ago, J. said:

He loves to spin something when he's losing. Hopping from one failed argument to the next.

They just don't want to admit that I'm right. And that's okay. 

5 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

You just now knowing this about him? I should slap you, but anyway yeah i'm sure Janet heard about it and I do think she should've at least said something but i'm not gonna be pressed about it. Maybe the baby is sick or something.

I've known for years. :lol: 

Like, imagine not having manners. :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

Like Jarrylf, Bailey, & Others are said, if you do a nice gesture for someone, and expect, want, and live off the “thank you” then you’re doing it for the wrong reason. 

Janet isn’t “rude” for not responding over something she didn’t ask for

Normie, that's common courtesy.  For example,  If I hold the door for you, I expect a thank you. I didn't have to do it, but I did it out of the kindness of my heart.  You should show that same sentiment by saying thank you. It's not a hard concept to grasp.  And YES, it relates to Janet's situation.  She could have acknowledged the outpouring of love from fans/celebs/fairweathers for the appreciation of her impact and influence in POPULAR CULTURE/MUSIC/OUR DAILY LIVES.  It went beyond the SB.

MiZBI9h.gif

• Upvote 2

The fact that she made the statement after the campaign was announced and started to pick up steam shows that she appreciated the efforts but SHE DID NOT WANT TO GET IN IT.

And this isn't like holding the door for someone. It's more like (indirectly) terrorizing an ex for someone when he or she clearly moved on.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Like Jarrylf, Bailey, & Others are said, if you do a nice gesture for someone, and expect, want, and live off the “thank you” then you’re doing it for the wrong reason. 

Janet isn’t “rude” for not responding over something she didn’t ask for

True, this is nothing like holding a door open, this is more like a Jehovah's Witness saying they don't celebrate birthdays, so their office throwing a surprise party with surprise guests......and then being mad the person doesn't "seem" appreciative or thankful the way anyone else would.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Illi said:

The fact that she made the statement after the campaign was announced and started to pick up steam shows that she appreciated the efforts but SHE DID NOT WANT TO GET IN IT.

And this isn't like holding the door for someone. It's more like (indirectly) terrorizing an ex for someone when he or she clearly moved on.

they turned what they call an appreciation day into a damn ransom

5 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

Normie, that's common courtesy.  For example,  If I hold the door for you, I expect a thank you. I didn't have to do it, but I did it out of the kindness of my heart.  You should show that same sentiment by saying thank you. It's not a hard concept to grasp.  And YES, it relates to Janet's situation.  She could have acknowledged the outpouring of love from fans/celebs/fairweathers for the appreciation of her impact and influence in POPULAR CULTURE/MUSIC/OUR DAILY LIVES.  It went beyond the SB.

MiZBI9h.gif

if it were on any day but JT's SB performance, you guys rode that of all things and call it appreciation. I call it what it was, an opportunity to get Janet's name out there associated with Justin, thats not a kind gesture. And for the sake of argument let's say it was, an appreciation day, she's still NOT required to thank you. If anything be grateful you made an impact and keep it moving

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

MiZBI9h.gif

It can’t go beyond the Super Bowl if it only happened BECAUSE of the Super Bowl

On 4/7/2014 at 9:40 PM, jarrylf said:

MariahIveArrived-vi.gif?1396924385

ib2zjzyshZ521S.gif

OMG....my very 1st award, I would like to thank the almighty Janet Damita Jo Jackson who is masta of this house for giving me the strength I have. I'd like to thank all of you, well the majority of you who I do like, thank you!

On 4/8/2014 at 4:13 PM, jarrylf said:

I'm late but it don't matter, cause I still slay

DianaIKNOW-vi.gif

1994-janet-jackson-109990001.jpg

Oh Thankyou, thank you all who voted for me, tho I've been here for 3 years it's nice to see I have an impact. I honestly share this win with the women I proudly call my twin, my ReyRey,the only other nominee that matters. Before I even commented on anything here I was very nervous about this bunch and I felt you all out for someone I could talk to in PM to maybe let my guard down a little bit, it was her, and she was perfect, I had no idea she was a newbie herself at that time. To BlackCat89, hang in here let your guard down a little more, and come to Freexone more, you'll be fine. Thank you all and again shout out to Rey & BlackCat.

ArethaYOUAintNoGoodHQ-vi.gif Congrats still

On 4/9/2014 at 7:51 AM, Bailey. said:

tumblr_ldh9jvc9ND1qaf8pbo1_500.gif

OMG!!!!!!!! I've never been nominated!!! Until now, I ...I awww....I ummmm.... would like to thank all the fans that have supported me throughout my entire career, *I LOVE YOU JBAILEY*!!!!!......I love you too.....*screams* I would like to thank all those that voted for me , some said, some said it would never work and I'm so glad my fans have proven them all wrong....I'd like to add just one thing I have an excerpt from the JanetForum tribune...and I quote " I still don't understand Jbailey's comments, what can he and his criticisms accomplish in bringing Janet's career relevancy? Nothing.......well Miss Janet forum...

JanetJacksonAwardofMerit2001.gif

On 4/9/2014 at 2:17 PM, State of the Game said:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16157-1392920764-14_zps7409c2ee.gif

I'd like to thank, The Goddess.. Because of you.. I'm here tormenting the lives of you innocent soldiers... Polluting your eyes and brains with news, facts, truth... I'd also like to thank those soldiers who voted for me.. I maybe the most annoying member, but I'm your #1 new source and have reached a level of smugness. Thank you.

Is there any particular reason why you three thanked those who voted for you at the last forum awards?

Do tell. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Is there any particular reason why you three thanked those who voted for you at the last forum awards?

Do tell. 

Oh so glad you asked. It's because it's what I do, however in how I was raised to say thank you for everything, I was also raised not to fault people or take anything away from people who don't say the words, that some people are more about the actions than saying the words, and that in life you have to expect to do the right thing WITHOUT getting thanked at all, that's just what it is as a person of color, you do the right thing period, and a thank you is a courtesy, not an order :coffee: 

Anything Else?
Image result for Janet Jackson apple gif

15 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Oh so glad you asked. It's because it's what I do, however in how I was raised to say thank you for everything, I was also raised not to fault people or take anything away from people who don't say the words, that some people are more about the actions than saying the words, and that in life you have to expect to do the right thing WITHOUT getting thanked at all, that's just what it is as a person of color, you do the right thing period, and a thank you is a courtesy, not an order :coffee: 

Anything Else?
Image result for Janet Jackson apple gif

Wow so you thanked people who showed their appreciation for you. In how you were raised, it's almost like it's common courtesy. Wowzers, why does that sound familiar? 

IMG_20161227_223625.jpg

10 hours ago, J. said:

He loves to spin something when he's losing. Hopping from one failed argument to the next.

and he mad af. Look at him giving thumbs down to everybody who's agreeing with Austin :lol: 

2 hours ago, Bailey. said:

if it were on any day but JT's SB performance, you guys rode that of all things and call it appreciation. I call it what it was, an opportunity to get Janet's name out there associated with Justin, thats not a kind gesture. And for the sake of argument let's say it was, an appreciation day, she's still NOT required to thank you. If anything be grateful you made an impact and keep it moving

It was also February 4th,  the day the Control album was released. Also we've had Janet's name trending other times before superbowl just to clarify.

I don't even think it's about a thank you more so than some fans feeling Janet should have used the campaign to promote herself, which is beyond tacky.

Realistically, it was JT's  moment and the campaign was used to combat that, so understandably, Janet doesn't want to get put in it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo Child said:

It would have been nice for her to say something and she could have framed it as fans appreciating the anniversary of Control. I understand both sides of the argument, but then again I talk to the dead. :mellow:

BTW, Prince and MJ are peeved :rolleyes:

you are fucking insane :lmao::lmao: 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Illi said:

I don't even think it's about a thank you more so than some fans feeling Janet should have used the campaign to promote herself, which is beyond tacky.

Realistically, it was JT's  moment and the campaign was used to combat that, so understandably, Janet doesn't want to get put in it. 

Janet already threw her shade to Justin by announcing she wasn't gonna be in the Superbowl. Did she have to? Nope but she did to be shady and I love it.

26 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Janet already threw her shade to Justin by announcing she wasn't gonna be in the Superbowl. Did she have to? Nope but she did to be shady and I love it.

You're kinda making my point. She didn't want to get in it. That's why she isn't saying anything else regarding or associated with that event.  Any she clearly wasn't gonna say or do anything after that until she had another project on the horizon. So I don't understand the point of being offended that she isn't saying anything.  She clearly made her stance and was done. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Illi said:

You're kinda making my point. She didn't want to get in it. That's why she isn't saying anything else regarding or associated with that event.  Any she clearly wasn't gonna say or do anything after that until she had another project on the horizon. So I don't understand the point of being offended that she isn't saying anything.  She clearly made her stance and was done. 

i'm not offended. I'm sure she loves us but like the others I do think she could've said something but it's done. On to better things. I'd rather her focus on getting her fans back overseas and continuing her successful State of the World tour.

15 hours ago, Bailey. said:

Ok like I said, he’s calling the day of appreciation bullshit.

Mind your posts