Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

jarrylf

I’m happy Janet is getting all this love (chickens come home to roost) but all these johnny come latlies are insufferable. We been RIDING w/ Janet in the fuckin trenches for years. All throughout the dark years of her career when everyone tried to downplay her legacy, shut her out etc. now she’s the second coming? I’ve been waiting for this moment of vindication for the Queen but I’m especially grateful for the diehard fans who rode w/ her through everything she endured

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

No that would be smart marketing. She would be capitalizing on all her digital impressions. If you are being celebrated give them something to consume. It would also drive the tickets of her next performances. People are looking for Janet go to them. This is free promotion. The video would go viral & people (black twitter) specifically would create memes, conversation, she's already been picked up by celebs & the Shade Room. 

This would be brilliant. 

That doesn't seem to be Janet's style though. I think she more likes to sit back and let things unfold to expose in due time who's right or wrong. If she did something like you're saying she'd still be playing into this and using JT as her platform or opportunity despite not literally being on stage with him.

11 minutes ago, Eleven said:

That doesn't seem to be Janet's style though. I think she more likes to sit back and let things unfold to expose in due time who's right or wrong. If she did something like you're saying she'd still be playing into this and using JT as her platform or opportunity despite not literally being on stage with him.

This moment is not about JT she's using her pull. She is trending more than the Super Bowl itself. She absolutely should stand in her glory after being black balled, banned, disgraced, financially punished - Janet used to hit back through music: Scream, You Aint Right, Truth. This all about Janet so she would be capitalizing off the love given to her. 

This is free marketing, it's being picked up by other celebrities, major publications, globally. If Janet does that the conversation would be about how she snatched the narrative, got justice 14 years later, & why she's still a legend & iconic.