Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

jarrylf

8 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Well it kinda does. 

Game is so pressed lol

38 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Come thru with receipts Jarryl!!! :lol: 

18 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Underwhelming...I was expecting so much more. I'm trying so hard to stay a fan but he is losing me this era .. 

Damn. I didn't expect this from a big JT fan like you

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Time shady as fuck! "Man of the Weeds" :lol: 

10 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

When I tell you it's my pleasure

Image result for Janet Jackson Damn Baby gif

Huffington Post said his ass was the new face of "Dad pop" :lmao: 

"Prince hated JT" 

Why do you all keep saying that? Just because he said "sexy never left"? :blink:

It was typical Prince fashion to answer in that shady way. You all take these artists comments wayy too seriously. Infact Prince & JT had a good relationship. Don't believe me...? Check this out @ :25

?STOP? MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK COMPLETELY FOOLISH  

It's not a good look for any of you, and I have more receipts if you wanna disregard this. Try me. I don't mind making any of you naysayers look even more foolish. You spew shit you heard instead of doing research before you make claims/comments. It's idiotic

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

Nothing you posted proves anything. It’s pure fan speculation :lmao:

off topic: I love that Prince fans were upset JT served alcohol at Prince’s mansion despite Prince being a devoted Jehova Witness but.... ummmm... didn’t Prince die by the hands of opioid #Irony 

5 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Critic Reviews last forever, itunes charts change hourly :coffee:  :yawn:

I wouldn’t call theses “critics reviews” They’re reporters.. reporting the news... most are nitpicking and over opinionated  (The Time commenting on Cry Me A River bc it isn’t “women friendly” :lmao: )

Actions speak louder than words ??‍♂️ And sales is the name of the game... not articles.

Articles don’t define legacies 

14 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Yeah... kinda

Don't be so dense. The exposure she received will help her going forward. For example, in the first two hours of trending, her listeners on Spotify increased by over 2k. It's not a lot, but it's something, and better than nothing. Her streams increased on Spotify and Tidal, as well as her YouTube increased in viewership. This resurgence of interest will greatly benefit her going forward. 

• Upvote 1

Look at Austin being positive.

Awwwww :wub: :rolleyes:

But for real though, Game boo I love you like a brother but take that devil's advocate shit back to the woods with that Man....let Janet have this moment! :D

I do need for some fans to stop acting like Janet died though, bitch somewhere right now planning expensive Escapades waiting on that alimony check to deposit and y'all up here feeling sorry for her. Chile....

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Don't be so dense. The exposure she received will help her going forward. For example, in the first two hours of trending, her listeners on Spotify increased by over 2k. It's not a lot, but it's something, and better than nothing. Her streams increased on Spotify and Tidal, as well as her YouTube increased in viewership. This resurgence of interest will greatly benefit her going forward. 

Yeah.. okay Austin.. time’s ticking (not that I care about her success. I just want her music, tour) 

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

I wouldn’t call theses “critics reviews” They’re reporters.. reporting the news... most are nitpicking and over opinionated  (The Time commenting on Cry Me A River bc it isn’t “women friendly” :lmao: )

Actions speak louder than words ??‍♂️ And sales is the name of the game... not articles.

Articles don’t define legacies 

Reporters giving their opinions of material on a major platform= Professional Critic :lmao:

If his sales were most articles top stories you'd maybe have a point, 

but.....his Superbowl is being critically PANNED, just like his album, and that's going to follow him no matter what, the only way a bump in sales would matter is if it was massive, this morning all anyone is talking about is how mediocre at best it was, how disrespectful it was, how Janet is better & would've been better. He's getting bad press, the way NOBODY in 2010's has in a Superbowl performance

26 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Reporters giving their opinions of material on a major platform= Professional Critic :lmao:

If his sales were most articles top stories you'd maybe have a point, 

but.....his Superbowl is being critically PANNED, just like his album, and that's going to follow him no matter what, the only way a bump in sales would matter is if it was massive, this morning all anyone is talking about is how mediocre at best it was, how disrespectful it was, how Janet is better & would've been better. He's getting bad press, the way NOBODY in 2010's has in a Superbowl performance

I don’t care about articles on his performance. Did he kill it? No... did he show up and do his best... yes. A for Effort

These journalists just want clicks and I don’t believe in their “anger”. They weren’t angry 14... hell... four years ago... they weren’t angry when JT released his corny hit song

No such thing as bad publicity :)