Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jarrylf

Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

Recommended Posts

He's getting slammed all over the place, that didnt happen to Gaga :coffee:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I honestly thought he sucked and was boring and he was and so was Gaga imo.

 

I also watched audience videos of Madonna, Beyonce, Bruno and they were actually loud. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, _ESSENCEOFSEAN_ said:

Well I honestly thought he sucked and was boring and he was and so was Gaga imo.

 

I also watched audience videos of Madonna, Beyonce, Bruno and they were actually loud. 

Oop 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

He's getting slammed all over the place, that didnt happen to Gaga :coffee:

 

🤷🏾‍♂️ Not the end of the world and not the backlash y’all proclaimed in the fall 

still laughing he performed Rock Your Body. People went OFFFFFF :lmao: I gagged 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Critic Reviews last forever, itunes charts change hourly :coffee:  :yawn:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Underwhelming...I was expecting so much more. I'm trying so hard to stay a fan but he is losing me this era .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Well it kinda does. 

Game is so pressed lol

38 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Come thru with receipts Jarryl!!! :lol: 

18 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Underwhelming...I was expecting so much more. I'm trying so hard to stay a fan but he is losing me this era .. 

Damn. I didn't expect this from a big JT fan like you

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Come thru with receipts Jarryl!!! :lol: 

 

When I tell you it's my pleasure

Image result for Janet Jackson Damn Baby gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Time shady as fuck! "Man of the Weeds" :lol: 

10 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

When I tell you it's my pleasure

Image result for Janet Jackson Damn Baby gif

Huffington Post said his ass was the new face of "Dad pop" :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Prince hated JT" 

Why do you all keep saying that? Just because he said "sexy never left"? :blink:

It was typical Prince fashion to answer in that shady way. You all take these artists comments wayy too seriously. Infact Prince & JT had a good relationship. Don't believe me...? Check this out @ :25

🛑STOP🛑 MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK COMPLETELY FOOLISH  

It's not a good look for any of you, and I have more receipts if you wanna disregard this. Try me. I don't mind making any of you naysayers look even more foolish. You spew shit you heard instead of doing research before you make claims/comments. It's idiotic

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

Nothing you posted proves anything. It’s pure fan speculation :lmao:

off topic: I love that Prince fans were upset JT served alcohol at Prince’s mansion despite Prince being a devoted Jehova Witness but.... ummmm... didn’t Prince die by the hands of opioid #Irony 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Critic Reviews last forever, itunes charts change hourly :coffee:  :yawn:

 

I wouldn’t call theses “critics reviews” They’re reporters.. reporting the news... most are nitpicking and over opinionated  (The Time commenting on Cry Me A River bc it isn’t “women friendly” :lmao: )

Actions speak louder than words 🤷🏾‍♂️ And sales is the name of the game... not articles.

Articles don’t define legacies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Yeah... kinda

Don't be so dense. The exposure she received will help her going forward. For example, in the first two hours of trending, her listeners on Spotify increased by over 2k. It's not a lot, but it's something, and better than nothing. Her streams increased on Spotify and Tidal, as well as her YouTube increased in viewership. This resurgence of interest will greatly benefit her going forward. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at Austin being positive.

Awwwww :wub: :rolleyes:

But for real though, Game boo I love you like a brother but take that devil's advocate shit back to the woods with that Man....let Janet have this moment! :D

I do need for some fans to stop acting like Janet died though, bitch somewhere right now planning expensive Escapades waiting on that alimony check to deposit and y'all up here feeling sorry for her. Chile....

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Don't be so dense. The exposure she received will help her going forward. For example, in the first two hours of trending, her listeners on Spotify increased by over 2k. It's not a lot, but it's something, and better than nothing. Her streams increased on Spotify and Tidal, as well as her YouTube increased in viewership. This resurgence of interest will greatly benefit her going forward. 

Yeah.. okay Austin.. time’s ticking (not that I care about her success. I just want her music, tour) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

Yeah.. okay Austin.. time’s ticking (not that I care about her success. I just want her music, tour) 

Just the response I expected. :lol:

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

I wouldn’t call theses “critics reviews” They’re reporters.. reporting the news... most are nitpicking and over opinionated  (The Time commenting on Cry Me A River bc it isn’t “women friendly” :lmao: )

Actions speak louder than words 🤷🏾‍♂️ And sales is the name of the game... not articles.

Articles don’t define legacies 

Reporters giving their opinions of material on a major platform= Professional Critic :lmao:

If his sales were most articles top stories you'd maybe have a point, 

but.....his Superbowl is being critically PANNED, just like his album, and that's going to follow him no matter what, the only way a bump in sales would matter is if it was massive, this morning all anyone is talking about is how mediocre at best it was, how disrespectful it was, how Janet is better & would've been better. He's getting bad press, the way NOBODY in 2010's has in a Superbowl performance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Reporters giving their opinions of material on a major platform= Professional Critic :lmao:

If his sales were most articles top stories you'd maybe have a point, 

but.....his Superbowl is being critically PANNED, just like his album, and that's going to follow him no matter what, the only way a bump in sales would matter is if it was massive, this morning all anyone is talking about is how mediocre at best it was, how disrespectful it was, how Janet is better & would've been better. He's getting bad press, the way NOBODY in 2010's has in a Superbowl performance

I don’t care about articles on his performance. Did he kill it? No... did he show up and do his best... yes. A for Effort

These journalists just want clicks and I don’t believe in their “anger”. They weren’t angry 14... hell... four years ago... they weren’t angry when JT released his corny hit song

No such thing as bad publicity :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×