Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

jarrylf

56 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

I don’t care about articles on his performance. Did he kill it? No... did he show up and do his best... yes. A for Effort

These journalists just want clicks and I don’t believe in their “anger”. They weren’t angry 14... hell... four years ago... they weren’t angry when JT released his corny hit song

No such thing as bad publicity :) 

Yea that's not enough, and nobody else seems to think so, hell even fans are saying it wasn't any effort :lmao: 

Yea well the difference is now, TIme's up, and he had a host of problematic things about him this performance should've made people forget....but with it being awful  everyone's gonna talk about his problems and the problems with the show (and the album)

Sure there is, publicity calling someone trash is bad publicity "no such thing as bad publicity" is sheep stan logic :lol:

JT’s show was pretty lame at best.. although his band sounded incredible on my 5.1 home theater surround sound system throughout the whole thing.. 

but I just gotta say that hearing and seeing him perform Rock Your Body once again in the middle of the Super Bowl stadium, and then him stop the music at the “have you naked by the end of this song” part really just

Irked. 

The. 

Fuck. 

Out. 

Of. 

Me. 

He might as well just gave a wink and a nod to the camera and shouted “hey Janet hopefully next year’s your year girl!” and laughed about it..

and then to go on Fallon’s Tonight Show right after and say something like “well since Questlove thought the Prince thing was cool then that’s all I cared about”... when what he really was trying to say was “Look everyone! this black man thought I did a good job so everyone agreeeee!” 

The nerve of that fking guy knows no bounds

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

And if you think I’m kidding about JT on Fallon talking about Questlove’s approval for the Prince thing...I’m not.. you can almost see Quest NOT wanting to be dragged into approving anything JT did with Prince, but doing it anyway since it was on live tv (i.e. “It was dope.” in that higher-pitch, lying voice we all do)

FF to 3:40

1 hour ago, Utopia said:

OT but Jimmy Fallon is the fucking PITS. How did someone as cringy and unfunny as that thing booked a huge platform like TTS?! It still makes no sense.

I despise him! Colbert, Kimmel, Conan and Noah are all so much betta. -_- 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

Besides being a musical genius, Questlove is a Janet stan...of course he is going to look for his approval. Ole lame ass :rolleyes:

Fuck Justin...wassup with this Michael Rapport fellow?! Did Janet slight him back in the day because the shade was thick last night.

I knooo I was like wtf?! It hurt to unfollow him on twitter and IG cuz he be saying some real shit a lot of times but the uncalled for hate against JJ was him overstepping his boundaries one too many times (also a few weeks ago he called out John Oliver on Twitter for confronting Dustin Hoffman about sexual harassment allegations and I was shocked by that too!)

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

Besides being a musical genius, Questlove is a Janet stan...of course he is going to look for his approval. Ole lame ass :rolleyes:

Fuck Justin...wassup with this Michael Rapport fellow?! Did Janet slight him back in the day because the shade was thick last night.

I along with everybody else including celebrities tore his ass up. He got so mad about us dragging him and wearing that ass out he posted a video lol.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

I along with everybody else including celebrities tore his ass up. He got so mad about us dragging him and wearing that ass out he posted a video lol.

Lmao! I even noticed questlove tweeted him to “Stop” lol

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

I despise him! Colbert, Kimmel, Conan and Noah are all so much betta. -_- 

Kimmel is infinite times better than that cringy mess. 

2 hours ago, jarrylf said:

And panned

Justin Timberlake’s Botched Super Bowl Halftime Show Return Not Princely (Deadline)

Justin Timberlake Was a Man in the Weeds at His Super Bowl Halftime Show (TIME)

Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl halftime show is stylized, choreographed letdown (NY Daily News)

Justin Timberlake's Super Bowl halftime show: The verdict on his 'comeback' performance (Telegraph)

Super Bowl Halftime Review: Classy Prince Tribute, But Justin Timberlake Can’t Erase Memories of Nipplegate Without Janet (Indie Wire)

Justin Timberlake fades in ho-hum Super Bowl halftime show (Chicago Tribune)

This is how Justin Timberlake lost the Super Bowl (Washington Post)

Super Bowl 2018: Justin Timberlake rolls out the hits, but delivers underwhelming halftime performance (Independent)

First off: Timberlake’s Super Bowl halftime show didn’t sound great. (Vox)

Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl Halftime Disaster (Daily Beast)

Justin Timberlake's Super Bowl halftime show was dutiful, and empty (EW)

Justin Timberlake's Anti-Spectacular Super Bowl (The Atlantic)

It Was His Halftime Show, But Justin Timberlake Was the Least Memorable Musician at the Super Bowl (Vulture)

Justin Timberlake’s halftime fails at Nipplegate redemption (NY Post)

Justin Timberlake had nothing to say at the Super Bowl and wouldn't stop saying it (LA Times)

jt.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Janet Jackson saw a 150% increase in Streams yesterday cause of the superbowl and #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay celebration on Social Media!

Justin Timberlake saw 214% increase yesterday... He had Superbowl Halftime Show and performed on Jimmy Fallon live a couple hours later... and no his songs weren't # 1 on Itunes after the halftime show or his performance on Jimmy Fallon. Oh yeah no none of his songs were # 1 on Itunes after his halftime show or his performance on Jimmy Fallon
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Yea that's not enough, and nobody else seems to think so, hell even fans are saying it wasn't any effort :lmao: 

Yea well the difference is now, TIme's up, and he had a host of problematic things about him this performance should've made people forget....but with it being awful  everyone's gonna talk about his problems and the problems with the show (and the album)

Sure there is, publicity calling someone trash is bad publicity "no such thing as bad publicity" is sheep stan logic :lol:

“No such thing as bad publicity” is a public relations quote. That’s not a new quote 

16 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Ofcourse it's not but it's wrong is the point, public slander isn't good for the artist or their fans

I don’t think you understand what the word “slander” means.

Slander is “make false public statements” (vs Libel which is making false written/published statements) 

Most of what they’ve been saying is true* 

But I get what you meant. I’m not disagreeing with you. His performance wasn’t top notch.. his album is trash.. but that’s all on him.. not the media.. they’re just doing their job and reporting 

7 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

He's getting dragged, and I'm beside myself with excitement, because this is what I've always wanted for him, so yea wrong word, but you got the point :coffee:

You’ve waited a long time. You deserve this :rolleyes: 

President Timberlake will not seek re-election -_- 

This is why artists shouldn’t make music until they have something to say. Fucking Man of the Weeds :rolleyes: had to ruin all my fun. He couldn’t just release a pop/R&B album as usual... noooo... he had to go all left fucking field 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

You’ve waited a long time. You deserve this :rolleyes: 

President Timberlake will not seek re-election -_- 

This is why artists shouldn’t make music until they have something to say. Fucking Man of the Weeds :rolleyes: had to ruin all my fun. He couldn’t just release a pop/R&B album as usual... noooo... he had to go all left fucking field 

Related image

Thank you, so many people I have to thank, mostly him, he made this possible for me, and I knew he would 

And he choose this to be the album he supports via Superbowl, he legit cheated himself lol

Similar to how tho I like Joanne, it wasn't a "Superbowl" album either

• Upvote 1

Come back to us Game. -_-

Real talk though...MTV is really who we should be going after. Have they ever apologized to Janet?! I had a That So Raven vision a moment ago and they definitely knew and asked Janet for the reveal. Justin is only part of the problem. I just watched a clip of Michael Jackson  talking about The Academy Awards when a naked man ran across the stage...now if you pay attention he spills the tea that THAT incident was organized and planned....he is indirectly talking about the Janet situation. I knows it.

@State of the Game

This is why trending matters:

Following a day when social media users started adding the hashtag #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay to their posts, the “All for You” singer, 51, received a 150 percent increase in streams. “All increases were calculated by comparing US streams in the hour that followed the broadcast with the same hour the previous week,” Spotify explained to Us on Monday, February 5.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/janet-jacksons-spotify-streams-surge-after-super-bowl-lii/amp/

Now think about the avenues this creates for Janet.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Related image

Thank you, so many people I have to thank, mostly him, he made this possible for me, and I knew he would 

And he choose this to be the album he supports via Superbowl, he legit cheated himself lol

Similar to how tho I like Joanne, it wasn't a "Superbowl" album either

:lol: Literally. Justin dropped the ball... it’s not like his music backs his reputation.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

@State of the Game

This is why trending matters:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/janet-jacksons-spotify-streams-surge-after-super-bowl-lii/amp/

Now think about the avenues this creates for Janet.

Jusin’s increased 250%... That one Prince song.. 900% or something outrageous like that.

Feel free to explain these avenues