Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

jarrylf

17 minutes ago, Voodoo Child said:

Come back to us Game. -_-

Real talk though...MTV is really who we should be going after. Have they ever apologized to Janet?! I had a That So Raven vision a moment ago and they definitely knew and asked Janet for the reveal. Justin is only part of the problem. I just watched a clip of Michael Jackson  talking about The Academy Awards when a naked man ran across the stage...now if you pay attention he spills the tea that THAT incident was organized and planned....he is indirectly talking about the Janet situation. I knows it.

MTV apologized (I’m not sure if it was formally) in 2008 when they welcomed Janet back with open arms. 

MTV is shit. Viacom ran the entire blacklisting 

19 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Jusin’s increased 250%... That one Prince song.. 900% or something outrageous like that.

Feel free to explain these avenues 

None of what you said negates anything I posted. :lol:

One thing is clear from trending: exposure translates into sales and renewed interest.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

None of what you said negates anything I posted. :lol:

One thing is clear from trending: exposure translates into sales and renewed interest.

Just stating facts 

Oh? Do you know what year it is.. 2018.. sales don’t matter. 

While this is a good thing, it doesn’t translate into sales always. You make it sound.. definite. Gaga trended for weeks and flopped.. including The Cure and her piano remix of the title track.

What it comes down to is.... Trending on social media does not translate to sales or “renewed interest”

Who knows what this will do for Janet.. it depends on a lot of factors

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Don't drag Gaga into this. :umm: 

Despite her canceling her tour, She stay trending. Despite being nominated and releasing non-album singles, she’s been trending. It’s the best example

i could name any artist tbh. It’s about  the music at the end of the day.. not social media exposure... 

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Just stating facts 

Oh? Do you know what year it is.. 2018.. sales don’t matter. 

While this is a good thing, it doesn’t translate into sales always. You make it sound.. definite. Gaga trended for weeks and flopped.. including The Cure and her piano remix of the title track.

What it comes down to is.... Trending on social media does not translate to sales or “renewed interest”

Who knows what this will do for Janet.. it depends on a lot of factors

I love it when you see things my way. ;) 

The article I posted completely negates this argument.

4 hours ago, Voodoo Child said:

Come back to us Game. -_-

Real talk though...MTV is really who we should be going after. Have they ever apologized to Janet?! I had a That So Raven vision a moment ago and they definitely knew and asked Janet for the reveal. Justin is only part of the problem. I just watched a clip of Michael Jackson  talking about The Academy Awards when a naked man ran across the stage...now if you pay attention he spills the tea that THAT incident was organized and planned....he is indirectly talking about the Janet situation. I knows it.

actually the real bang to the buck was one day hearing Janet's singles being played on radio like they had always been and then the plug was eventually pulled. That situation was all Clear Channel -_-

3 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Gather him! Oh and i'ma need you to stop posting in red and green font. This ain't christmas:mellow:

You can either read it or not. Let's not. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

It’s not an argument. 

Yes. Therefore not equal. Sales > streams 

An argument ensued the moment we disagreed about the impact of trending. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

You can either read it or not. Let's not. :rolleyes:

An argument ensued the moment we disagreed about the impact of trending. :lmao:

There is no real measurable impact of trending. It’s too soon to tell if janet will benefit. (More than likely, she won’t) and past trending celebrities, positive or negative, haven’t benefited from trending much

4 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

There is no real measurable impact of trending. It’s too soon to tell if janet will benefit. (More than likely, she won’t) and past trending celebrities, positive or negative, haven’t benefited from trending much

Game, let's not play with each other. I posted an article that outright refutes your statement. I also stated that her Spotify listeners increased by over 2k, and that's just one streaming platform. Her music also rose on iTunes. This is all since Sunday. You can not continue to argue that trending on Twitter has no benefit when statistical evidence debunks your argument.

• Upvote 2

............................................................And when I thought it couldn't get any better...I wake up to.....

EXCLUSIVE

Justin Timberlake ‘Devastated’ By Super Bowl Performance Backlash

Just one day after the singer took the half time stage to belt out his biggest hits, a source exclusively revealed to RadarOnline.com that he is overwhelmed by the negative reactions.

“Justin worked 11 hour days in rehearsals and although his team has protected him from the nastiest reviews he is aware that his performance is not getting good press.”

“Justin is the golden boy. Not getting great reviews, not being loved is something new to him,” concluded the source. “This is the first major career moment that hasn’t been embraced. He isn’t used to negative feedback.”

https://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/justin-timberlake-devastated-super-bowl-backlash/

He like:

Image result for justin timberlake crying gif

She like:

jalwvid_08.jpg

I'm like
Related imageImage result for Audience freaking out gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

............................................................And when I thought it couldn't get any better...I wake up to.....

EXCLUSIVE

Just one day after the singer took the half time stage to belt out his biggest hits, a source exclusively revealed to RadarOnline.com that he is overwhelmed by the negative reactions.

“Justin worked 11 hour days in rehearsals and although his team has protected him from the nastiest reviews he is aware that his performance is not getting good press.”

“Justin is the golden boy. Not getting great reviews, not being loved is something new to him,” concluded the source. “This is the first major career moment that hasn’t been embraced. He isn’t used to negative feedback.”

https://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/justin-timberlake-devastated-super-bowl-backlash/

He like:

She like:

jalwvid_08.jpg

I'm like

Lmao!  

1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Game, let's not play with each other. I posted an article that outright refutes your statement. I also stated that her Spotify listeners increased by over 2k, and that's just one streaming platform. Her music also rose on iTunes. This is all since Sunday. You can not continue to argue that trending on Twitter has no benefit when statistical evidence debunks your argument.

You posted an article on streaming. Not sales. 2.5k = like one download so... congratulations? 

She didn’t post on the main chart (iTunes 200) so again... congratulations? 

The benefit Janet got is so small compared to JT & Prince. Minuscule

1 hour ago, jarrylf said:

EXCLUSIVE

He like:

She like:

jalwvid_08.jpg

I'm like

Blogs aren’t news