Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

jarrylf

8 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

You posted an article on streaming. Not sales. 2.5k = like one download so... congratulations? 

She didn’t post on the main chart (iTunes 200) so again... congratulations? 

The benefit Janet got is so small compared to JT & Prince. Minuscule

Again, none of what you said disproves my initial stance that her trending indeed impacted her career. :lol: 

Just to break it down for you:

Game: her trending on Twitter did nothing.

Me: the amount of listeners on Spotify increased by over 2k.

Game: her trending did nothing.

Me: *posts article stating the amount of streams she received increased 150%*

Game, still (and now splitting hairs): her trending did not get her in the top 200.

Me: you haven't disproved anything.

Just say you're wrong and move. :lol:

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, jarrylf said:

He's mad about this lol. He just made a podcast and he just talked about people dragging him on twitter and brought up a few twitter users but he didn't bring me up cause he know I lit that ass up and brought receipts lol. He said people were saying "keep the Queen's name out of your mouth" and he noticed that most of the people coming for him were gay men and black women. He brought up The Root and tried to go in on them but it was dry.

There's something to be said... for not saying anything. 

"Fans declared Sunday #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay as a show of support of the singer who many feel was not supported by Timberlake after the pair's infamous 2004 halftime show. According to Spotify, the top five Janet Jackson songs streamed in the major bump were "That's The Way Love Goes" (up 126 percent), "Any Time, Any Place" (up 59 percent), "Rhythm Nation" (up 707 percent), "All For You" (up 413 percent), and "I Get Lonely" (up 97 percent)."

http://www.thefader.com/2018/02/06/janet-jackson-streaming-increase-spotify?utm_source=tftw  

3 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Blogs aren’t news

It's being reported on the news and around the talk show circuit like it is, and it's spreading cause it's completely believable, we know him to be a whiny baby bitch, and this is calling a spade a spade :lmao::coffee:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

He's mad about this lol. He just made a podcast and he just talked about people dragging him on twitter and brought up a few twitter users but he didn't bring me up cause he know I lit that ass up and brought receipts lol. He said people were saying "keep the Queen's name out of your mouth" and he noticed that most of the people coming for him were gay men and black women. He brought up The Root and tried to go in on them but it was dry.

Your sense of self importance is adorable. :lol: 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

It's now day 3 and she really hasn't even at least said thank you. :umm:

SHE has to know that this was going on.  I hate when she's quiet when these type of things happen on twitter.  It was a miracle that the stans/fans/fairweathers came together and made it happen.

Would replying indicate that she actually cared about Justin performing at the Super Bowl?! Maybe she wants to put all this behind her and by saying something/anything only adds fuel to the fire. Of course she knows and I'm sure she is appreciative. She will address it in her upcoming interview with Essence magazine. Sis got to be strategic.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

SHE has to know that this was going on.  I hate when she's quiet when these type of things happen on twitter.  It was a miracle that the stans/fans/fairweathers came together and made it happen.

It still attaches Janet to the super bowl and she shouldn’t because her legacy is bigger than that so I understand the silence 

• Upvote 1