New Pictures - Janet in London

MorganR

And a girl I know saw Janet today at the childrens playcentre, but didn't say anything. Its driving me insane that people are bumping into her like that in my city.

Just had a convo with my friend about whether we would approach her if we saw her walking in the street. I dunno if I would...she honestly didn't look that happy above regarding the selfie but she did so anyway. Did the dude really need to film them taking a selfie too? Shit, was it even a fan or did they just want a pic with someone famous? I pretty much detest what is happening with society these days.

41 minutes ago, vibeology said:

And a girl I know saw Janet today at the childrens playcentre, but didn't say anything. Its driving me insane that people are bumping into her like that in my city.

Just had a convo with my friend about whether we would approach her if we saw her walking in the street. I dunno if I would...she honestly didn't look that happy above regarding the selfie but she did so anyway. Did the dude really need to film them taking a selfie too? Shit, was it even a fan or did they just want a pic with someone famous? I pretty much detest what is happening with society these days.

I never thought we would live in the same city, I moved to the UK nearly 2 years ago, right before I found out that she lives here too so I was obviously shook lol. It’s so cool to know that she’s somewhere close!! As for that video, if I met her in public I would just have a quick chat instead of taking a selfie, they didn’t even exchange words, like, what’s the point of it! I’ve met Janet backstage before and that look in her eyes and our hug is all I need to remember ?❤️

Yo, I’m still holding hopes that she’ll do some festival appearance in Europe this summer. I would kill...a mouse for this.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, vibeology said:

This is where you need to borrow a child/offer to babysit.

i would have a panic attack if I saw her, I would probably just about manage a wave. I also don’t go to London or have family anymore in that part of Westminster so that sort of rules out the possibility of bumping into her.

3 hours ago, Amy said:

This is where you need to borrow a child/offer to babysit.

i would have a panic attack if I saw her, I would probably just about manage a wave. I also don’t go to London or have family anymore in that part of Westminster so that sort of rules out the possibility of bumping into her.

:lol: I don't know the girl that well...but I should really find out what play area they were in and borrow another baby

To be honest, I would have a panic attack too...Id probably wave/give her the heart signal or write a letter and hand it to her.