If someone hurt you in the past....

Bailey

21 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

well that sounds cool. It's always good to spend time with someone you care for. Now if he needs help with anything tell him you can help with anything except something that has to do with money just so he'll know right off the bat what you're about this time around.

I truly believe he has too much pride for money schemes, and he is way smarter about getting things in this world than me, he probably only wants me around to spend time with, I truly dont believe anything else, now as far as money goes I have too much pride to not spend and or give I will not sit and just take

I dont trust him, because Ive had too many guys around that proved untrustworthy.....I dont feel any magic with him, this is not a rekindling he's not showing that and I dont feel it it feels like it wont hurt me ....like Aaron the crack pipe sexy Italian smoking crystal meth, I wont care after its done.

18 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

I truly believe he has too much pride for money schemes, and he is way smarter about getting things in this world than me, he probably only wants me around to spend time with, I truly dont believe anything else, now as far as money goes I have too much pride to not spend and or give I will not sit and just take

hmm well you guys should be just fine. It sounds like it'll be strictly platonic but still be careful, especially since you say you don't trust him.

1 minute ago, JoeJoe said:

hmm well you guys should be just fine. It sounds like it'll be strictly platonic but still be careful, especially since you say you don't trust him.

exactly ......I'm still thinking no matter what he says about being bipolar or whatever else, a lot of it is just him not giving a fuck

12 hours ago, Bailey. said:

yes forgiveness was for me, besides if I had more backbone maybe he would have acted better. I cannot forget there are a few moments that stand out in my mind, he really didn't respect me for who I was, you cant go around thinking everyone that isn't like yourself isn't worth a damn

Doesn’t sound like forgiveness :umm: