Protecting privacy

Amy

I was just reading some of the comments on Instagram on the last lot of photos of Janet in London and there was a comment on what area to look for her in London that really unnerved me. Whilst it may be possible to identify her location from photos I really don’t think it is right to post the street names ect. That’s why in the last photos of her I just put that they were in London even though I know the shop name and location. The fact that she seems comfortable to walk around London without heavy security is great and something that would be a lot harder to do in L.A and truthfully it’s her right to walk around in public without fans following her or trying to track her down.

4 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

It’s 2018... if fans have the time to stalk Janet Jackson then they will regardless of what you post

Im sure most London citizens knows that market soooo... what’s your point?

My point is I think it is wrong and slightly creepy to post the street names. Sure if you happen to know the area fine but it doesn’t sit comfortably with me to be posting for all the world to see that she shops at xxx and xxx and can be found around the streets xxx and xxx

3 minutes ago, Amy said:

My point is I think it is wrong and slightly creepy to post the street names. Sure if you happen to know the area fine but it doesn’t sit comfortably with me to be posting for all the world to see that she shops at xxx and xxx and can be found around the streets xxx and xxx

All that information is available at millions of people’s fingertips

It’s not that serious