Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Wonder

The Other News Thread

She did what? :blink:

boy :sigh:  Is there a cliff note version of all things in existence for you? Ima need you to catch up ...no tea no shade its just.... iCant :sigh: maybe if you set every clock you have ahead an hour maybe just maybe.....nevermind :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

We didn't ask for the tracks you love...we asked for a ranking. We're tryna resolve something here, we need as much participation as possible to get down to the bottom of it :umm:

fine then.....have your way with me :shifty:  let me think about it

boy :sigh:  Is there a cliff note version of all things in existence for you? Ima need you to catch up ...no tea no shade its just.... iCant :sigh: maybe if you set every clock you have ahead an hour maybe just maybe.....nevermind :filenails:

:lmao: 

• Downvote 1

What the hell is going on in here?:blink: both sides got me confused 

People are trolling by giving ANYTHING too much 

If you wasn't gonna answer the question you should've just left it alone especially since I wasn't asking you in the first place. 2nd I don't watch no damn exorcist or any other demonic movies like that so no I wouldn't know the theme of the movie. Moving on.

Edited by JoeJoe

Not her hitting up Boystown in Chicago. My chicago friends saw her at a bar out there. LOL

is that a gay bar? Mishay and Gil have it on their instagram stories right now but Janet isn't in the stories lol

Edited by JoeJoe

is that a gay bar? Mishay and Gil have it on their instagram stories right now but Janet isn't in the stories lol

Yeah it's the Gays. She left but was there according to my friends!

Yeah it's the Gays. She left but was there according to my friends!

Well she's adventurous. Boystown is super "regular"

But then again I remember her going there last time

Janet just visited her childhood home. No point in watching all of the video cause she never comes out

• Upvote 1

I thought something was going on, Jareiq has been posting on his ig story from 2300 Jackson Street, safe to say that it doesn’t look much like a home inside anymore, more like a museum.

it must be strange for her going back to the family home that was never really her home as she left at 2 years old. A few years ago she was asked about it and said the last time she went back she was about 11.

Janet Jackson stopped by the Deadbolt bar in Logan Square after her Thursday show at Allstate Arena and plans to visit her childhood home in Gary on Friday.

Jackson and her brother Randy are set to visit the Jackson family home at 2300 Jackson St., and Theodore Roosevelt College and Career Academy, where the Jackson 5 performed in a talent show in the ‘60s.

There is video up on Instagram of Janet and Randy coming out of the house to meet fans, Jareiq also has video of them at the high school on his ig story. Sorry I haven’t got time to post links right now.