Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Wonder

The Other News Thread

15 minutes ago, John.... said:

^^^^^ OH   SNAP  like a muthafucka  :mellow:  wait wait wait.....now wait....are you sure that's Eissa cause honey his hair been cut and he's darker and I dont trust it :mellow:  Does anyone here think Janet would let her child around Paris?  Also Katherine is looking thin

STOP .....shit reading is fundamental as fuck, that aint a Janet show, so it's irrelevant and that aint Eissa  :filenails:

He’s also younger and chubbier in that photo. Idk man it.. they both black sooooo 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

15 hours ago, Game For Now said:

He’s also younger and chubbier in that photo. Idk man it.. they both black sooooo 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Eissa has naturally longer curly hair that baby is younger than Eissa, remember Eissa walking now oh well the Jacksons have a lot of kids :lol:

17 minutes ago, John.... said:

Eissa has naturally longer curly hair that baby is younger than Eissa, remember Eissa walking now oh well the Jacksons have a lot of kids :lol:

That’s Rebbie’s grandson or something. How stupid can people be

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

That’s Rebbie’s grandson or something. How stupid can people be

well Rebbie I think is a trusted care giver to Katherine and I must say she looks frail but she's still here she gave birth to some major talent

25 minutes ago, John.... said:

well Rebbie I think is a trusted care giver to Katherine and I must say she looks frail but she's still here she gave birth to some major talent

Katherine is old 😕 90 something but still beautiful.. a queen in her own right

• Upvote 1

Katherine is old 😕 90 something but still beautiful.. a queen in her own right

I agree 100%

8 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

they are discussing the same acts the Hall basically stopped considering and created an entirely new ballot :sigh: 

7 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

At this point the rrhof is a joke😂

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 9/1/2018 at 5:34 PM, Mr. Wonder said:

Janet and Weird Al both deserve it!

9 minutes ago, Dal said:

Janet and Weird Al both deserve it!

I always thought of Weird Al as a novelty kinda thing, not to be taken serious, and honestly these R&R folks take shit way serious so let's hope Janet gets hers

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, John.... said:

I always thought of Weird Al as a novelty kinda thing, not to be taken serious, and honestly these R&R folks take shit way serious so let's hope Janet gets hers

Weird Al began as a niche/novelty act but he is legit the real deal...an amazing musician (and so is his band!) and an incredibly knowledgeable and kind human being.. not only that, but he is as influential in the industry as anyone could be! He’s the reason why so many YouTube parodies exist, they all learned from him..

anyways.. I digress.. he never did an official parody of a full Janet song but back on his 1992 album “Off The Deep End” he included Miss You Much into the polka medley he does on every album of the biggest hits of the previous couple of years..

long story short: he’s great, she’s great, they both deserve it

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Dal said:

Weird Al began as a niche/novelty act but he is legit the real deal...an amazing musician (and so is his band!) and an incredibly knowledgeable and kind human being.. not only that, but he is as influential in the industry as anyone could be! He’s the reason why so many YouTube parodies exist, they all learned from him..

anyways.. I digress.. he never did an official parody of a full Janet song but back on his 1992 album “Off The Deep End” he included Miss You Much into the polka medley he does on every album of the biggest hits of the previous couple of years..

long story short: he’s great, she’s great, they both deserve it

God Bless you for knowing any of  that :lol:

12 hours ago, Game For Now said:

:umm: 

Weird Al isn’t going into the RROHF.

Probably not... and tbh I never even thought about the possibility until the legit moment I saw that tweet that was posted with his pic in it.. and I def wasn’t intending on elaborating on any of it until dude gave his 2 cents on him then I figured I’ll jus drop a small bucket of truth in the room and walk away but even now I’m still explaining the already explained so I’ll get back to this bong rip ✌

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, John.... said:

she looks sooooo much like her mother very beautiful women

No idea who her mother is

No idea who her mother is

yous an asshole :sigh:

Im hearing "You Aint Right" in the background as Jimmy talks 1:35 ...BEFORE I EVEN GATHER THE RECEIPT .....chile :filenails:

16 minutes ago, John.... said:

yous an asshole :sigh:

Im hearing "You Aint Right" in the background as Jimmy talks 1:35 ...BEFORE I EVEN GATHER THE RECEIPT .....chile :filenails:

:wub: Janet is amazing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

:wub: Janet is amazing

why yes she is, interesting note, someone saw this clip with zero audio and wanted the audio somehow my computer took just this clip and I uploaded it onto YT years ago, still I have no idea how the exact clip came up and not some other random

2 hours ago, John.... said:

why yes she is, interesting note, someone saw this clip with zero audio and wanted the audio somehow my computer took just this clip and I uploaded it onto YT years ago, still I have no idea how the exact clip came up and not some other random

This isn’t about you 

Janet saying she wants to work with Daniel Ceaser & H.E.R. Really has me hype that she’s even thinking in that direction. While a good amount of what’s “being worked on” is up tempo stuff. Those artists specifically would give Janet the RnB vibe I feel she hasn’t captured in awhile. 

No Sleeep great RnB but it’s not IGL, FHTF, ATAP...those staple tracks she has. I think those artists have very dope RnB roots. I hope they’ve inspired her to create within those lines.