The Other News Thread

Mr. Wonder

I'm really loving her being open and out here, who would have thought every doctor told her it wasn't possible. Janet to this day is still proving whats possible!

I would like to know their reasons why they said it wasn’t possible. Women have been known to have children in their 60s with medical assistance and the oldest natural conception was a woman aged 59.

i hope she sent them birth announcement cards.

Not to be the Debbie Downer here, but she basically just indirectly admitted she was trying to get pregnant while she was on tour back in 2015. 

Janet wanted a baby... Bad.  I feel like her and Wissam were trying from the start. She never give up even while she was on tour. I'm happy for her. She got her miracle baby and she kept her word and came back with the tour.  So I'm not mad at all. 

• Upvote 1

I thought we been had put that puzzle together. So.....what are we talking about here? 

Something unintentionally sexist

Accusing Janet of sabotaging her tour to have a baby is the dumbest, most sexist thing polluting the minds of certain fans 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 3

This post right here is the most that anybody has done in 3 damn years. Let's not take doing too much to the extreme:rolleyes:

You are one to talk. :umm: 

That’s not being a Debbie Downer. Her words just prove she’s been trying probably before Unbreakable’s release

And after it as well.

Something unintentionally sexist

Accusing Janet of sabotaging her tour to have a baby is the dumbest, most sexist thing polluting the minds of certain fans 

The self shade here. :wacko:

??‍♂️ And it was a success 

Theres no Self shade here m’am

The album, tour, or the pregnancy? 

There is self-shade. Explaining it would be a waste of time, and recommending you reread what you posted wouldn't help either cuz you still wouldn't get it, and therein lies shade. ;) 

The album, tour, or the pregnancy? 

There is self-shade. Explaining it would be a waste of time, and recommending you reread what you posted wouldn't help either cuz you still wouldn't get it, and therein lies shade. ;) 

All Three TBH :coffee: 

:yawn: Thanks for sharing your sexist opinion Austin. Now Begone 

Like wtf?! He literally just agreed with Austin’s sexist post and now he’s attempting to “call out” negativity? Bish you just co-signed negativity. GTFO

I did not agree with a thing, I thought his clap back was funny all you see there is an emoticon and if you say something funny I laugh too in response not being negative just watching how we clown back and forth...Austin's reads hun-tay :lol:

Edited by Bailey.