No Joke: Janet TOUR Coming September 2018

Noticed the same thing. But I did post it first in the July mark your calandar thread a few hours ago. ;)

Summer/Fall tour is going to happen. Unless jj is April fooling us lol. 

My guess is the dates will coincide with a new album?  Thots???  I’m excited and already planning finances for travel and getting my wig snatched again 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, msboz said:

Noticed the same thing. But I did post it first in the July mark your calandar thread a few hours ago. ;)

Summer/Fall tour is going to happen. Unless jj is April fooling us lol. 

My guess is the dates will coincide with a new album?  Thots???  I’m excited and already planning finances for travel and getting my wig snatched again 

I Don’t Know what other thread you’re talking about :) 

She should release a new album. It would be silly to continue SOTW with the same name and performances. We’ll see

I actually think Janet doing festivals is a good thing.  A lot of people that probably wouldn't go to a janet show have the chance to see her and  be like DAMN!  I didn't know she was that much of a BAD bitch.  This will be a good thing for her brand 

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Yeah the Outside Lands festival in San Francisco altogether has attendances that can reach up to 200,000 bringing in 40,000-60,000 attendees a day. Either way Janet's gonna be peforming in front of stadium sized crowds.

Yea if she gets a crowd of nearly 60K & kills it she can get that cultural time stamp she deserves but I think the performance & music has to really POP and be engaging & memorable. 

SOTW tour was amazing! It was also heavily a fan's tour which it SHOULD be but these festivals ESPECIALLY with her headlining - she has to grasp with performance & visuals. Simply because this is a very visual driven era of concert goers. 

Her being the main/last headliner at so many festivals this year leads me to believe she’s potentially building back her non-fan/general public “credentials” as a path to getting her ass back on that Super Bowl 53 Halftime stage ??

1 hour ago, Dal said:

Her being the main/last headliner at so many festivals this year leads me to believe she’s potentially building back her non-fan/general public “credentials” as a path to getting her ass back on that Super Bowl 53 Halftime stage ??

Gurl... :rolleyes: they haven’t even considered next year until the summer. It’s not an audition 

1 hour ago, Dal said:

Her doing super bowl IF it's her by herself, idk it just gives me VERY bad vibes. Honestly they let Justin back in the midst of a racially charged year & they had done her so wrong. They tried to crucify her. They don't deserve her to do business with them. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Her doing super bowl IF it's her by herself, idk it just gives me VERY bad vibes. Honestly they let Justin back in the midst of a racially charged year & they had done her so wrong. They tried to crucify her. They don't deserve her to do business with them. 

The NFL didn’t really crucify her.

“They” were CBS/Viacom and Janet’s creativity but okay ?? 

Either way, it shouldn’t happen bc Janet would have nothing to promote

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

The NFL didn’t really crucify her.

“They” were CBS/Viacom and Janet’s creativity but okay ?? 

Either way, it shouldn’t happen bc Janet would have nothing to promote

The NFL has allowance in who they let perform, Justin coming back when he did should not have been allowed. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

The NFL has allowance in who they let perform, Justin coming back when he did should not have been allowed. 

Well it was and there’s nothing we can do about it ??‍♂️

Janet Probably will not do the halftime show next year so don’t get your hopes up