No Joke: Janet TOUR Coming September 2018

Its hard for acts now to clock radio spins and bonafide hits, I'm just saying aside from Janet's older catalog of hits she doesn't have anything that people new to her are going to take to. Now I know some of you are thinking but she's releasing new music, and that's great...BUT if there aren't any chart success hits its gonna be mighty quiet in the audience

44 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

Its hard for acts now to clock radio spins and bonafide hits, I'm just saying aside from Janet's older catalog of hits she doesn't have anything that people new to her are going to take to. Now I know some of you are thinking but she's releasing new music, and that's great...BUT if there aren't any chart success hits its gonna be mighty quiet in the audience

Radio spins is a very outdated way of thinking. Pop radio probably won’t touch her but iTunes & Spotify/Streaming services will based on audience’s spins 

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

Radio spins is a very outdated way of thinking. Pop radio probably won’t touch her but iTunes & Spotify/Streaming services will based on audience’s spins 

radio is dead, but there's still a sense of "populism" that she needs to gain a younger audience's attention as far as new music goes.