Janet’s social media posts

Amy

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Lol! She wears those when she has gained any amount of weight. Even if she isn’t very thick if she’s even slightly thicker the pants come out. 

Since she’s been off tour she might have added 5-10 which doesn’t look bad at all, but they make her bring out the pants. 

I never want to see that wig again. 

Well then she needs to lose that weight...all tea all shade idc

I'm not trying to see frumpy Janet doing Vegas...no no no. Hell I'm fine with the Number Ones jeans :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Janets latest IG post just stunted on all these hoes. Then had the nerve to start the post with Beyonce's Child and Solange clapping it up and looking tacky in the audience.....SHADE!

Janet let hoes know that she was doing Vegas at the age of seven while you hoes were busy playing in the sand box and playing house....chile...

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Janets latest IG post just stunted on all these hoes. Then had the nerve to start the post with Beyonce's Child and Solange clapping it up and looking tacky in the audience.....SHADE!

Janet let hoes know that she was doing Vegas at the age of seven while you hoes were busy playing in the sand box and playing house....chile...

Such a storied career. Whew.

She doesn't hesitate to let people know that this ain't nothing new to her! She been ON! :lmao:

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Voodoo said:

That was definitely a shade 😄 lol. I wonder what she thinks of B's Nefertiti impersonation. I mean, who does she think she is. These ladies have nothing on Janet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...