• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Nah. We good on that lol

I wanna see kind of a throwback to RN era...maybe like straight black hair or something. 

LIES!!! 😳😱

Afronet was new, fresh and unique!!! Can we just stop with the looks she’s already done throughout her career before!? For these new eras, we need something she hasn’t done before and the Afro/Tina Turner-ease look was spot on for the Metamorphosis era!!! Not to mention, the poster for the residency has her sporting the “good on that” look so 😝😝😝

• Like 1

Have to agree with both sides. Did not like the Afro and it should not be the residency poster if she only wore it for a minute. But also, I wish she would do something new that would look good on stage (I did not like the way the Afro looked while performing).

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

LIES!!! 😳😱

Afronet was new, fresh and unique!!! Can we just stop with the looks she’s already done throughout her career before!? For these new eras, we need something she hasn’t done before and the Afro/Tina Turner-ease look was spot on for the Metamorphosis era!!! Not to mention, the poster for the residency has her sporting the “good on that” look so 😝😝😝

Like alot off ppl said it looked good for photos ... But on stage? We love seeing Janet have "Hair Choreography" ...every tour her hair is lengthy enough to swing and whip about as she dances... But the fro was too stiff for for hair choreo..along with the mohawk from Rockwitchu tour. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Like alot off ppl said it looked good for photos ... But on stage? We love seeing Janet have "Hair Choreography" ...every tour her hair is lengthy enough to swing and whip about as she dances... But the fro was too stiff for for hair choreo..along with the mohawk from Rockwitchu tour. 

I spot a lie -_- , and it's brought back trauma, I was there ....I saw it :tear:....it was up close and personal  :cry:  she aint have no hair

tumblr_lgkvxxlf7u1qbqb0j.gif

2 hours ago, Rocknet said:

I spot a lie -_- , and it's brought back trauma, I was there ....I saw it :tear:....it was up close and personal  :cry:  she aint have no hair

tumblr_lgkvxxlf7u1qbqb0j.gif

She had hair on MY stop of the Up Close tour ....she didnt have short hair the whole tour. She changed her hair and costume throughout that tour. She only had the short hairdo at the beginning of the tour. Even on MY stop for the Rockwitchu tour she had a ponytail (no mohawk)...so i have NEVER not seen hair choreo live from any of her tours. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

She had hair on MY stop of the Up Close tour ....she didnt have short hair the whole tour. She changed her hair and costume throughout that tour. She only had the short hairdo at the beginning of the tour. Even on MY stop for the Rockwitchu tour she had a ponytail (no mohawk)...so i have NEVER not seen hair choreo live from any of her tours. 

chile I forgot about that because she spent a lot of that time with no hair

3DPo.gif

I’m sorry, but I couldn’t stand that damn wig lol it aged her & it did nothing for her. It looked like Tina Turner & not in a compliment way. Janet looks very youthful, more so without make up, it wasn’t something that enhanced her style or performance. 

It just didn’t complement her. Whether long or short I’ve seen her with multiple stage hair looks but that wig was terrible IMO. It wasn’t even a fro it was a electrified stiff wig lol. She can do so much better. 

Janet in wigs generally aren’t the best look in my opinion overall. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

That wig only worked at certain angles, but I'll take that wig any day over them damn harem pants...especially the ones with the zipper on it.

Girl no, just no

she refused for a very long time to let them pants go :lol:  I about died when the tour started with them :cry:

56 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

That wig only worked at certain angles, but I'll take that wig any day over them damn harem pants...especially the ones with the zipper on it.

Girl no, just no

Lol! She wears those when she has gained any amount of weight. Even if she isn’t very thick if she’s even slightly thicker the pants come out. 

Since she’s been off tour she might have added 5-10 which doesn’t look bad at all, but they make her bring out the pants. 

I never want to see that wig again.