Janet’s social media posts

Amy

14 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Oh no!!! The “Call On Me” Looks were so tired and tacky. Hype had lost “it” by that time!  

But THIS?!!! I haven’t seen Janet look this good in terms of style and fashion since TVR! She’s giving me Wakanda

Forever and then some! ??❤️

All I can say if this is just the SINGLE COVER, then the eventual album cover.....*flatlines* ??????

It was Comic Con drag queen realness. Asia would of lived for it.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok 1) Jimmy’s announcement was a LITTLE TOO ENTHUSIATIC for me! ?? Bout to throw my phone across the room thinking this bish was about to come out with Yankee Doodle Dandy and tear that stage up after 14 years!!! ?? I was like, “Did the performance leak or something?!??” ??? Grrgghhhh!!! ???

2) Looks like “Made For Now” will be carefree and optimistic but with a strong themes in it?!? ?? I’m here for it Jan!!! ???

I needed more enthusiasm from Jimmy...you have the one and only Janet Jackson coming on your platform, show out :rolleyes:...I'm sure he will make up for not getting out of his seat and being unprofessional once she is actually there. 

Im thinking she is doing the Tonight Show because her love for Questlove:wub:...he is really going to jizz himself.

8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I needed more enthusiasm from Jimmy...you have the one and only Janet Jackson coming on your platform, show out :rolleyes:...I'm sure he will make up for not getting out of his seat and being unprofessional once she is actually there. 

Im thinking she is doing the Tonight Show because her love for Questlove:wub:...he is really going to jizz himself.

Fallon is literally the worst. NBC loves Janet tho and supported her during the 2004 blacklist 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Y'all fav really out here trying to pass off her wardrobe as a Halloween costume. I don't know if she just shaded herself or not. :huh: I do know that she must be hard at work on her EMA performance or her album to not even give us some kind of costume. The Supreme is busy!